Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping is short to match Gigi and Zayn's four letter names I guess 😂 it's cute but Khai Malik doesn't really have a ring to it. It's like they were about to call her Khayr and then remembered that's Bella's middle name. I would've liked Khayr better tbh.
Good point actually Bella’s middle name seems to be spelled Khair! So just minus the R for their baby... hmm

Reactions: 4
I don’t know maybe something like Kair like Nair ?
Or like Bella's a strong kh sound from the back of the throat 😂 not sure how else to describe it than how ich is pronounced in German.

Reactions: 1
It may be short for something. I've seen some people speculating its short for an Arabic name that I can't remember. It means 'the chosen one' :)

Reactions: 2
Gigi and Bella's grandmother (on their dad's side) was called Khairiah, maybe it's a short version of that? I like it, but yes I was expecting something a bit more showstopping 😄

Reactions: 10
I wonder how many are smug and arrogant Harry styles fans. That guy is walking pr and manipulation with game playing. I support underdogs so I support zayn compared to Harry. I have anxiety and mild depression and issues. On darkest days I've relied on drinks. If I had access to drugs as easily as famous people, I'd probably get addicted to.

I don't find it funny to joke about overdoses. Drugs don't make a bad person. I prefer what you see is what you get rather than being phony (hs) gigi and Bella seem to have a reputation for being genuinely nice girls behind the scenes, down to earth and good to people. Maybe I see myself in zayn. I get acting out when hurt but why does everyone assume he's wrong about the boys and Harry never did anything wrong ever?

I'm Indian so I'd love it if zayn brought more Asian influence in his music. I like his voice better. I feel bad for him because Harry is playing the game, making connections, ruining marriages and kids lives but because zayn hasn't pretended to be mr perfect all the time, he's the baddie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder how many are smug and arrogant Harry styles fans. That guy is walking pr and manipulation with game playing. I support underdogs so I support zayn compared to Harry. I have anxiety and mild depression and issues. On darkest days I've relied on drinks. If I had access to drugs as easily as famous people, I'd probably get addicted to.

I don't find it funny to joke about overdoses. Drugs don't make a bad person. I prefer what you see is what you get rather than being phony (hs) gigi and Bella seem to have a reputation for being genuinely nice girls behind the scenes, down to earth and good to people. Maybe I see myself in zayn. I get acting out when hurt but why does everyone assume he's wrong about the boys and Harry never did anything wrong ever?

I'm Indian so I'd love it if zayn brought more Asian influence in his music. I like his voice better. I feel bad for him because Harry is playing the game, making connections, ruining marriages and kids lives but because zayn hasn't pretended to be mr perfect all the time, he's the baddie.
What has Harry living his life got to do with Zayn? His fans that troll Zayn have nothing to do with him. If Zayn wanted to 'play the game', he would but could you really imagine Zayn seizing the movie, modelling, presenting and touring opportunities that Harry has earned if he was offered them? He seems happy doing things his way. I like Zayn, I enjoyed his new album but I think people have reason to be concerned if he's on instagram live getting stoned when he has a newborn daughter and a history of drug problems. Drugs don't make you a bad person but I think you should make an effort to brush up your act before bringing children into the world. Like you said, I don't think anyone should be harassing Zayn over tit that happened with 1D years ago and all of the boys probably argued at times. They were all thrust into unthinkable levels of fame and I don't any of them are the bad guy. I don't really understand what any criticism of Zayn that I've read on here has to do with Harry though.

Reactions: 19
What has Harry living his life got to do with Zayn? His fans that troll Zayn have nothing to do with him. If Zayn wanted to 'play the game', he would but could you really imagine Zayn seizing the movie, modelling, presenting and touring opportunities that Harry has earned if he was offered them? He seems happy doing things his way. I like Zayn, I enjoyed his new album but I think people have reason to be concerned if he's on instagram live getting stoned when he has a newborn daughter and a history of drug problems. Drugs don't make you a bad person but I think you should make an effort to brush up your act before bringing children into the world. Like you said, I don't think anyone should be harassing Zayn over tit that happened with 1D years ago and all of the boys probably argued at times. They were all thrust into unthinkable levels of fame and I don't any of them are the bad guy. I don't really understand what any criticism of Zayn that I've read on here has to do with Harry though.
Everyone on this thread demonises marijuana so much lol. It’s certainly not the worst thing in the world, especially for someone like zayn who has been smoking since he was a teenager, meaning he has a significant tolerance built. I’m not condoning it, but surely there are more pressing issues going on in the world right now

Reactions: 17
Everyone on this thread demonises marijuana so much lol. It’s certainly not the worst thing in the world, especially for someone like zayn who has been smoking since he was a teenager, meaning he has a significant tolerance built. I’m not condoning it, but surely there are more pressing issues going on in the world right now
It’s not the weed people are questioning, I certainly have no problem with people smoking it, but when you’ve just had a baby and you’re allegedly a recovering drug addict, I don’t think smoking it should be your priority, no matter how high your tolerance is. I would definitely be annoyed if I was a mother doing the night feeds and taking care of the baby while my partner was getting high on Instagram live. I know there are worse things going on in the world but you could say that for pretty much every thread on here hahaha

Reactions: 13
As a parent, you should be aware and present for your baby. You are not fully those things when consuming any drugs, be it prescribed or otherwise. I grew up with parents who used drugs and I would never have my own children witness that.

If it’s true that Zayn has mental health issues, he also should not be smoking weed. He also has a still impressionable audience and should have the foresight to keep that side of himself out of the public eye. Same goes for Harry telling a publication that he bit his tongue jumping out of a window whilst under the influence of mushrooms. It’s comes across as a bit pathetic.

Reactions: 19
What are the chances either of them are up doing the night feeds? Minimal I think.

Smoking for him is likely the equivalent of another ‘dad’ having a beer, which plenty do without any questions. Filming it for insta, not a great move but no one would even mention it if it was alcohol.

Zayn fans go after Harry too don’t they?
I think they all use their fake rivalry to boost their socials.

Reactions: 1
What are the chances either of them are up doing the night feeds? Minimal I think.

Smoking for him is likely the equivalent of another ‘dad’ having a beer, which plenty do without any questions. Filming it for insta, not a great move but no one would even mention it if it was alcohol.

Zayn fans go after Harry too don’t they?
I think they all use their fake rivalry to boost their socials.
Tbh I would say the same if it was alcohol and he was noticeably drunk on zoom and I just hope he wouldn't be intoxicated if he were the only one in the house to look after the baby. She's a baby, the least she deserves is a sober father :/

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s not the weed people are questioning, I certainly have no problem with people smoking it, but when you’ve just had a baby and you’re allegedly a recovering drug addict, I don’t think smoking it should be your priority, no matter how high your tolerance is. I would definitely be annoyed if I was a mother doing the night feeds and taking care of the baby while my partner was getting high on Instagram live. I know there are worse things going on in the world but you could say that for pretty much every thread on here hahaha
so weird that Zayn has publicly denied using drugs other than weed and has never sung about any other drug but Harry who regularly sings about getting high and has admitted that he does drugs like mushrooms which is 100x worse doesnt get the drug addict label.
....i smell something deeper going on ..... Also the insinuation that zayn doesn't help with his child whom he lives with 24/7 bc hes too busy doing a one hour livestream is hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tbh I would say the same if it was alcohol and he was noticeably drunk on zoom and I just hope he wouldn't be intoxicated if he were the only one in the house to look after the baby. She's a baby, the least she deserves is a sober father :/
100% a sole carer needs to be present. I don’t think that’s what Zayn is though. I do get that he shouldn’t be wasted as it’s a poor example to set but it’s just so unlikely that they don’t have a night nurse and a day nurse taking on the majority of the care, it’s just the done thing among those circles.

Reactions: 2
so weird that Zayn has publicly denied using drugs other than weed and has never sung about any other drug but Harry who regularly sings about getting high and has admitted that he does drugs like mushrooms which is 100x worse doesnt get the drug addict label.
....i smell something deeper going on ..... Also the insinuation that zayn doesn't help with his child whom he lives with 24/7 bc hes too busy doing a one hour livestream is hilarious!
Funnily enough Zayn is the only dad who even lives with his child! Not saying you have to live with your child to care about them, but Liam has an odd relationship with Bear, and I always expected him to be That Dad, but I guess I was wrong.

Reactions: 13
I don’t have a problem with either of them doing what they want regarding drugs, I just think it’s disappointing for zayn to be doing that so soon after the birth of his daughter, especially publicly. I’m sure he is a great father and like you said, he is the only one out of the boys with kids who is present all of the time but I hope for the baby’s sake that him being high in the house is a rarity. I said he is an alleged recovering addict as I don’t follow the other boys as intently as I do with Harry so I was just using the rumours that I’ve read on here but I hope he is well. I know that zayn gets a lot more stick compared to harry but I think there is a difference between harry talking about using shrooms in the context of creating music and with his friends compared to zayn hopping on Instagram stoned for the world to see. Drugs have always been romanticised in rock and roll, whether that’s right or wrong is a debate in itself. I don’t know where the rumours of zayn being an addict of harder substances originated from so idk if it’s from a reliable source. Personally my only issue with it all is that he has just had a child and it is quite irresponsible, it wouldn’t really be something I’d pick up on if he was just smoking in general but that’s just my opinion.

Funnily enough Zayn is the only dad who even lives with his child! Not saying you have to live with your child to care about them, but Liam has an odd relationship with Bear, and I always expected him to be That Dad, but I guess I was wrong.
Liam has definitely prioritised his failing solo career over being regularly presence in his son’s life it seems. You’d think for someone who luckily doesn’t have money troubles, he’d have stuck around to watch his son grow up rather than rush to LA and have to build a relationship over FaceTime and occasional visits. Maybe Cheryl prefers it that way🤔

Reactions: 5
The difference with Zayn and Harry is that Harry is seen to be consistently working, whereas Zayn is not and he has been photographed looking so gaunt and thin and the rumours have been swirling for years. Harry himself said he never drank or took drugs whilst working when he was in 1D. True or not, he always looked well on it. Zayn at times appeared moody and aloof. It's not a good look on a popstar. They have all had tit thrown at them, some just dealt with it better (publicly). It will be interesting to see in years to come what they all say about their own experiences. I hope none of them piss their money up the wall. It would be nice to see a group come back years later because they want to, rather than because they have to. I don't think they'll do anything anytime soon. However, I'd love it if they did because they want to do and for the fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 5