Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree on the pool party video
I read somewhere the explanation was bending down to sort her shoe out which being a girl I can šŸ’Æ believe, I am clumsy as duck with bad balance so that is how I would do that too (holding onto the table LOL) it just doesnā€™t look like sheā€™s snorting anything anyway

Reactions: 4
I really felt sorry for Yolanda when her marriage to David went tits up, he came across as unsupportive when she was so ill. To be fair to her, she moved to a farm (clean living) and hasnā€™t been half as pushy on her girls in recent years so I think her Kris Jenner days have passed šŸ˜‚. Yolanda always told the girls to capitalise on their youth and make big money but she did want them to get an education (not sure they did though). Gigi isnā€™t really modelling like she used to either. I think Zayn clearly did the right thing by coming out of the limelight, seems to be how Harry stays sane too - you can still be famous and private to some extent if you try! Hopefully zayn got clean and got some help. Unhappy lad for many years, under immense pressure from the band, management and also the media - Perri pressure to marry and have an OK magazine image (she is still like this now) whereas Gigi seems ok with living low key

Reactions: 12
Thereā€™s definitely no drugs in the pool party video of Gigi. Apart from anything else, I truly donā€™t think sheā€™d do drugs at a work event. However I do believe the rumours that she was quite heavily in to coke for a long time. It seems to come with the ā€˜jobā€™.

Reactions: 5
I think Yolanda encouraged both of the girls to have eating disorders - the things she used to say to them on the show when they were younger was very revealing.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think Yolanda encouraged both of the girls to have eating disorders - the things she used to say to them on the show when they were younger was very revealing.
Tell us more. I donā€™t even know about the show at all.

I heard about her nagging at Gigi for her snacking habits but that's it tbh. Although that's enough for me as I'm a huge fan of snacking šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tell us more. I donā€™t even know about the show at all.
She only let Gigi have a small piece of her own birthday cake. The slice was TINY. I didnā€™t watch the show either but Iā€™ve seen that moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve enwver watched the show but there is a video on YouTube called something like Yolanda controlling Gigiā€™s food for 15 mins straight and is a mashup of all the clips where she is taking to them about food and not eating and how important it is to be skinny

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Gigi also played on a volleyball team when she was in High School and Yolanda tried to discourage Gigi from playing saying volleyball players ā€œeat and are built like menā€. Very toxic behaviour from a mother. (This was shown on RHOBH)

Reactions: 22
Also the same vid where there is a clip of her saying Gigi
Gigi also played on a volleyball team when she was in High School and Yolanda tried to discourage Gigi from playing saying volleyball players ā€œeat and are built like menā€. Very toxic behaviour from a mother. (This was shown on RHOBH)
I was gonna say thatā€™s one of the clips in the video. Sheā€™s basically saying Gigi should give up volleyball if she wants fo be a model. Props to Gigi she quite firmly says ā€œmodelling is my job, volleyball is my sportā€. This is also the clip where she then says she thought Gigi was a lesbian due to the sports and I think maybe baggy clothes she uses to wear ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also find it interesting he has distanced himself from his family. He hasn't attended his sisters' weddings and just seems so reclusive. It can't be healthy.
His sister had an illegal wedding that was shut down by the police, I think he did right not going!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
His sister had an illegal wedding that was shut down by the police, I think he did right not going!
[/QUOTE]

He also didn't attend his youngest sister's wedding. Her name is Safaa and I believe she was also pregnant and got married when she was just 17. Maybe he didn't support the youngest sister's choices but the wedding took place pre-covid so it seems he could have attended and chose not to. As for the more recent wedding, I agree covid may play a factor in him not attending but he doesn't seem particularly close to them anymore at all.

"The incident happened just two weeks after the couple announced parting ways" how is that cheating?
Apologies, I didn't see that.
However, cheating on partners as a rumor has plagued him for so long. Apparently, he kept cheating on Perrie and it was publicly outed and played a large factor in him leaving 1D. And since he got with Gigi the rumors certainly haven't died down. Back in 2016, when he and Gigi were still together, some DMs were leaked about Zayn calling some girl gorgeous and how he couldn't stop thinking about her. Seems like he has a lot of issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 3
I've seen lot of goss surrounding zayn and heroin use. There were also pics that were leaked that seemed to show track marks on his arms but they're quite hard to find now. He's definitely done some damage control
There were also a number of blind items a few years ago alluding to him and his addiction/overdoses and he was close to dying.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Fancy your flop album being called Nobody Is Listening, what are the chances :) You would think he would give up drugs for his child. He is a stoner.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Fancy your flop album being called Nobody Is Listening, what are the chances :) You would think he would give up drugs for his child. He is a stoner.
I caught part of the live and he did seem out of it. Still have a soft spot for him but it's a shame having a baby can't help him.

Reactions: 4
He does nothing to engage with his audience or a potential new audience, no promo, nothing. I bet plenty of his fans don't even know about the album. It's like he just doesn't care about music anymore. Which is fine if he doesn't, might as well just stop though.

Reactions: 11