Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is one step away from being dead. I didn't know he had new material out, but then I am not his target market. I don't have any sympathy for him. Boo hoo, No Direction wouldn't let you do RnB. It was a pop group dummy. Oh, he didn't like being in a manufactured band, no one put a gun to your head. Everything you have done and are doing is of your own making. He just comes off as a whinging suck.

Yolanda is a piece of work. Gigi is her golden child and it would not surprise me if she condoned the relationship and having a baby with Zayn's busted sperm. She was on Housewives to promote herself and her kids, just like anyone else on these reality shows.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He does nothing to engage with his audience or a potential new audience, no promo, nothing. I bet plenty of his fans don't even know about the album. It's like he just doesn't care about music anymore. Which is fine if he doesn't, might as well just stop though.
Have you seen his instagram and Facebook page? He’s done a decent amount of promo on there, not to mention YouTube ads. I don’t even engage with Zayn’s socials that much but I’ve seen a fair amount of promotion.

Reactions: 2
It's heartbreaking that they've chosen to drag a child into their toxic mess. It's just a waiting game for Zayn now and the inevitable OD...........

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well, no to be honest. I don't even use Facebook and barely instagram. I was more refering to promo like TV appearances, interviews that sort of thing.
you probably don’t understand how anxiety works but he has said many times he suffers badly so if he can’t do interviews then who are you to question it??

It's heartbreaking that they've chosen to drag a child into their toxic mess. It's just a waiting game for Zayn now and the inevitable OD...........
first of all, what toxic mess and how is the child being dragged into it? and who told you zayn was close to an overdose? you need to remember that they have a personal life too which you don’t know anything about because they don’t have to show everything to the public. so you don’t have a place to make judgements about that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s videos online of Gigi snorting cocaine, it’s no secret and not surprising, .

Zayn’s drug of choice is said to be heroin though, there are plenty blinds about it.
The now deleted Cat Marnell tweets were pretty clear that his point of injection was infected and it was obvious to all in the know what he was on /doing.

Yolanda Hadid’a clean living image is just that, look back at old episodes of Real Housewives.

Hashimotos is one of those hard to prove or deny diseases so it’s a good all rounder.
yeh much like Lyme disease itself, very coincidental the whole family seem to be infected with stuff that is basically unprovable
Anyone remember the eps of Real Housewives where Yolanda is constantly reminding Gigi not to eat certain things, wouldn't let her have cake at her bday etc, wouldn't surprise me at all if Gigi takes coke

Tell us more. I don’t even know about the show at all.
pretty good summary here:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
yeh much like Lyme disease itself, very coincidental the whole family seem to be infected with stuff that is basically unprovable
Anyone remember the eps of Real Housewives where Yolanda is constantly reminding Gigi not to eat certain things, wouldn't let her have cake at her bday etc, wouldn't surprise me at all if Gigi takes coke

pretty good summary here:
It is amazing that Gigi is not a total trainwreck/anorexic, with a Mother like that.

Reactions: 15
It is amazing that Gigi is not a total trainwreck/anorexic, with a Mother like that.
It is insane for me how she would allow this to be filmed and not think she would come across badly

Reactions: 13
I also find it ridiclous how Bella was pulled over for drink driving and not even punished (this was years ago during the housewives time) Imagine she had been poor/ black etc...

Reactions: 10
  • Wow
It was a while ago, but Yolanda did send Bella a very terse email. I remember that episodes of BH, she was on a yacht with Kyle in the South of France (of course) and she went ballistic.

Here is it, exhibit A

• Wow
I would respect Gigi a whole lot more for wanting to keep her daughter “private” if she didn’t post about her constantly on Instagram and post photos with her face hidden from view, etc. Just don’t post about her at all if you truly want to keep her life private. The way she is acting, posting photos of her daughters hands, or with her head cut out of the photo or whatever, it’s as if she’s desperate to get the baby attention whilst also pretending to be above it.

Reactions: 22
It was a while ago, but Yolanda did send Bella a very terse email. I remember that episodes of BH, she was on a yacht with Kyle in the South of France (of course) and she went ballistic.

Here is it, exhibit A
Isn't this letter fake? I believe I read something about a fan making this letter up on twitter...

Reactions: 1
I’ve been wanting to know the name for a while because I expected it to be cool. This isn’t. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Keeping is short to match Gigi and Zayn's four letter names I guess 😂 it's cute but Khai Malik doesn't really have a ring to it. It's like they were about to call her Khayr and then remembered that's Bella's middle name. I would've liked Khayr better tbh.

Reactions: 7