Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
That poor baby. Doesn't sleep in the day bc she's so fucking loud constantly eye fucking rhe screen and chatting to everyone else on live. Poor baby wants a little bit of peace
And constantly being moved infront of the camera to show everyone her outfit or how cute she is. I get it she is cute but leave the baby to sleep women

Reactions: 1

Loveitme

VIP Member
whats the crack with her dog and the day old pup? does she breed dogs ? did all the other pups die or something ?

All_I_Know_Is

This Karl James info is interesting. This man should have his own thread for conning middle aged lonely women and calling them a “team”.

JayKhan has him beat by a kilometre. At least Karl doesn’t have a wife and 2 kids at home who he cheats on and is a convicted con who also sexually, physically emotionally and financially abuses bare women while the pathetic loyal lonely cash cows defend and fund him. He’s a bellend of a different breed ffs.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
This is her new fella, I can’t stand her, she thinks she’s gods gift when she’s just a tramp.

nathan25

VIP Member
how I've been waiting for this.

Where to start.

Well she was never nice to begin with because if anyone had watched her from day one she used to come one with random and terrorised them. I mean proper rip into them for no reason at all just for pure "entertainment"

You know just because you don't say something directly like "send me gifts" if you say "let's do the leaderboard" & "come on guys work together" that's exactly the same thing. You don't get up the leader board on taps or fresh air so for you to say your doing the leaderboard your asking for gifts. Come on zara your not that thick you know exactly what your doing.

All this gifting is a form is gambling. Imagine paying £300 to get a shoutout "big up tim" nah I know what I'd rather spend my money on than a shoutout.

Have you noticed in every scenario she's the victim? The hard done to one. She has no friends outside ticktok. Oh don't worry becuse now she's got a friend in Paula 🤣

Notice her mod Paula is the one encouraging the leaderboard aswell and keeps sharing the live to the big gifters but NEVER gifts. Yes take note 🖊

Where is kammy these days seen the light and so will bearus and Tim and all the rest. They carry her so if she lost her couple of big gifters she wouldn't even make top 99.

Her relationship is on the rocks solely because of tiktok. They were fine before the app. Notice how she secretly likes elliot not being visible in lives anymore it gets her more male attention.

Something happened with karl james during tokfest but she don't want to say what. She wasn't even wearing her engagement ring at tokfest and didn't ask about pax all night. She showed herself up big time. Elliot came on the live and was arguing with her during tokfest.

Notice how there's a theme she's doing the same thing with speedo that she did with karl. Infact worse. Spends hours live with him flirting it's enough to make your toes curl with second hand embarrassment.

Not being funny but perhaps she should of had kids because she's got no time for him. She's at work while he's at nursery and he's palmed off to him nans most weekends. The nan that's not stable remember.

I feel sorry for elliot he deserves way better than zara, he seems like a fab dad. He's the one that gets up with him and settles him why she's on live all night. Once in a blue moon if elliot not there she will look after him. She cares more about the mutts than her own son.

Let's not talk about how she let's them lick inside her mouth and lips its vile.

Am I missing something when people say she's beautiful? 🤣 no sorry I can't see it. I'm not saying she's ugly but she's just average girl next door. Notice how she don't like showing her side profile much 👃🤥
Is she back with Elliot? The last I heard they split and he left.
she definitely slept with Karl at Tokfest.
I see she’s now all over my FYP crying saying she didn’t mean to be nasty by telling a lady to go to a food bank she just thought it was a good idea as she donates to food banks 🙄 she’s just a stuck up cow. All she wants is money.
apparently someone have said above that she works in a bank call centre yet she is always telling everyone she works in finance.
Kammy used to gift her a lot as she would flash her boobs shouting “ thank you daddy” whilst Elliott sat next to her. One night kammy gifted the two young girls from Poland 20 universes.
well Zara was fuming, you could see how jealous she was. He stopped gifting after that.
I’m not going to lie I used to like her lives when she first joined but then she started doing battles and begging. Now she’s constantly on with Lawrance talking shit about how this crises this country is going through got nothing to do with them 😡 keep telling people if they want to gift them they can and no one will stop it.
I notice how Paula is always sharing her lives and encouraging it. She was also bullying Gracie over her weight. I don’t like Gracie at all but Zara just thinks she’s little miss perfect. Not many people realise she has a thread on here yet. Wait until they do 🤣

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Friends must be Thin on the ground these days for Frenchie, he is battling this one tomorrow night.
WHO would give them a cent.

nathan25

VIP Member
Ohhh looks like it’s all going to come out about her now. She puts videos up and always slates Elliott when he always seemed really nice.

Glam321

Chatty Member
She’s known as a ming who cheated on her fella, rinsed him, and uses her kids as accessories. Lee is another ming who still goes out like he’s 18 and is a massive creep. They both deserve each other 🤣
Ye cheated on the ex to find someone else
nice to see they gave it a good go as s family though ey.Jesus.Did he do one as soon as bunny bloom was crowning ?
She was seeing how many holidays she could get and a little fame..
He went before the birth i recon.
Ppl on the app raising her for doing such a great job on her own. She planned this bsby and to bring it up alone.... from the start. And possibly only to piss off the ex

Glam321

Chatty Member
And constantly being moved infront of the camera to show everyone her outfit or how cute she is. I get it she is cute but leave the baby to sleep women
Why is lee so OK with bunni being in front of the camera he doesnt allow his bother child. It's so dangerous. I'm sure they're not together anymore. She just makes out they are

Trace

VIP Member
Even some of the other tiktok begs look awkward sometimes when she is just sat with her poor baby on live all day. Priorities are all wrong
She was on live on Sunday with a couple and her baby was going nuts and crying because she was due her feed, it wasn’t untill the baby was really bad that she turned the dual live off but stayed on live herself. Then got arsey because she didn’t have long to get herself ready