Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am cringing so hard at her latest insta video.

She is desperate.

I am embarrassed for her.

I hope Sam is embarrassed for her too and doesn't take her back.

Reactions: 14
Just seen the preview for next week's MIC not a tear in sight just her scrunched up face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well.......... duck me that was cringe. Its going to take a few days for my toes to uncurl after seeing that video. And can someone please tell Jac Jossa to pipe down in the comments. Her husband gets face deep in other womens vaginas on nights out and she welcomes him home with hugs and kisses..... go tend to your coldsores love 💅 that couple must have their local STD clinic on speed dial 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She was on Love Island What Happened Next last night, talking about how X Factor changed her life. Well, it didn't exactly send her flying into the charts, but it's really changed her life now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was on Love Island What Happened Next last night, talking about how X Factor changed her life. Well, it didn't exactly send her flying into the charts, but it's really changed her life now 😂😂
The fact that they showed a picture of her and Sam as one of the LI/celeb couples too 🥴 I wonder if she mentioned him during filming but it was cut out during editing because of what’s going on right now.

Reactions: 5
thought she wouldn’t deleted it by now by nope! still no public acknowledgement by Sam - good for him. Obviously it’s not just the betrayal of the cheating but to keep it a secret for almost a year? She is only upset because she got caught when she thought she’d gotten away with it. Can’t wait for new MIC.

Reactions: 15
I was zooming in to try suss out who took that picture you can slightly see them in the reflection! Just want to see if it was Sam hahhah. But totally agree her sucking in her stomach constantly annoys me and how bloody tight is her top her tits are coming out over it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What kind of dimensions are these for a human?! More ridiculous photoshop. What's she trying to achieve?!
Seriously beginning to think she has body dysmorphia..only explanation for these ridiculous concoctions!!

Reactions: 8
I was zooming in to try suss out who took that picture you can slightly see them in the reflection! Just want to see if it was Sam hahhah. But totally agree her sucking in her stomach constantly annoys me and how bloody tight is her top her tits are coming out over it
She's got small tits and always bursting them out to try make them look bigger 🙄 just embrace the tits you've got, they're all magnificent!

Reactions: 10
What really pisses me off is Louise commenting on her post backing her. Before she was posting cryptic tweets on Twitter about people showing their true colours... Louise hun, you’ve cheated on every decent boyfriend you’ve had, even your current fiancé

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
What really pisses me off is Louise commenting on her post backing her. Before she was posting cryptic tweets on Twitter about people showing their true colours... Louise hun, you’ve cheated on every decent boyfriend you’ve had, even your current fiancé
What has Louise put ?

Hahahaha has she cheated on Ryan?

Reactions: 3
Omg has she cheated on ryan who with?! Lol she's literally deleted a heap of comments saying fake union trainers 🤣

Reactions: 5
I always thought that kangaroo was hers the way she clung to it all the time 😂 but turns out it's Sams from when he went to Australia 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.