Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I found this thread... jeez shes so annoying! I used to like Zara when she was on LI but god has she changed. Clinging on to Sam like shes a lost puppy, she posts him all the time if that was my bf he would tell me to get that bloody phone out of his face. If shes not filming and fawning over Sam shes posting half naked pics of her sucked in body, you can tell by her facial expressions on some of her pics shes breathing in. I think if Sam broke up with her (because it wouldn't be the other way round) she would fade into the abyss. Oh wait shes got a 'banger' coming out... wonder if it will flop like other Love Islanders who have released songs ie Chris and Kem, Jack Fowler...

Reactions: 8
Glad I found this thread... jeez shes so annoying! I used to like Zara when she was on LI but god has she changed. Clinging on to Sam like shes a lost puppy, she posts him all the time if that was my bf he would tell me to get that bloody phone out of his face. If shes not filming and fawning over Sam shes posting half naked pics of her sucked in body, you can tell by her facial expressions on some of her pics shes breathing in. I think if Sam broke up with her (because it wouldn't be the other way round) she would fade into the abyss. Oh wait shes got a 'banger' coming out... wonder if it will flop like other Love Islanders who have released songs ie Chris and Kem, Jack Fowler...
She is trying her hand at absolutely everything .... other than get a real job of course. It won’t last with Sam, he’s really not that into her, just like Adam wasn’t. She is so clingy.

Reactions: 6
Just from looking at sams recent post you can just see how much he doesn't care about her, she comments on it about how hes the best boyfriend ever and from what I can see he didn't reply... But he replied to Pete on her comment saying he loves him... She put his post on her story... Why? Then replied Louise saying agreed when she said hes the strongest mentality and physically he's ever been.... You've known him a year zara how would you know that 😂😂
Give it up being such a beg... Its embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It blows my mind how there are people out there who like her and don’t feel nauseated by everything she does 😂 also wish I could explain why she’s so irritating but I can’t even, she just makes my skin crawl by absolutely everything she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thinks that neither of them are particularly fond of each other? I think Zara's 'love' for Sam is an act/publicity stunt to gain more fame (going on Made in Chelsea). And, like others have said - he doesn't seem particularly bothered by her either.

Reactions: 3
Her insta today asking how others like her hair because Sam likes it straight .. does she not have a single brain cell of her own🥱

• Haha
Am I the only one who thinks that neither of them are particularly fond of each other? I think Zara's 'love' for Sam is an act/publicity stunt to gain more fame (going on Made in Chelsea). And, like others have said - he doesn't seem particularly bothered by her either.
Agree completely. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was gay too (nothing wrong with that before anyone jumps on me, lol).

She is so vain, it’s so unattractive.

Reactions: 1
Have never posted on here before but had to after reading the thread, she was so whiny and childish on mic wanting to go ring shopping etc after a few months so bizarre! Just looked on ig stories and the spelling mistakes in that video with the song lyrics 😭 I’ve found Sam quite intense and overbearing in his previous relationships on the show but Zara has taken over and he looks so uninterested 😩

Reactions: 7
There's something really desperate about Zara that makes her really unattractive. You can smell her desperation with Sam a mile off.

She's a pretty girl and obviously has men fawning over her but she comes across as someone without a brain cell and no intelligence. She clings to Sam like her life depends on it. I reckon she loves him a lot more than he loves her...

I also find it really annoying how she sucks her stomach in on her photos. I think she has low self esteem and insecurity problems, hence the constant half naked photos for validation.

I honestly don’t think she’s that attractive. She doesn’t look anything like her insta pics. I find her really unsexy bordering on prudish and childlike when you see her on sams stories. And I think she can be quite manly looking. Looks aside though she’s just a massive try hard desperado and I cannot bare anything she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t think she’s that attractive. She doesn’t look anything like her insta pics. I find her really unsexy bordering on prudish and childlike when you see her on sams stories. And I think she can be quite manly looking. Looks aside though she’s just a massive try hard desperado and I cannot bare anything she does 😂
Me too 🤣 so annoying and immature. She's a fake. When you see a natural unedited pic she looks nothing like how she tries to look on Insta. I've always thought she was quite rodent like, since i watched her on LI.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Can’t wait to hear her song :rolleyes:
I can’t stand her voice - far too twee and forced.

The true beauty of a woman is revealed when all the make up is scrubbed off and the hair is tied back. Zara is a very plain Jane, with crossed eyes. She’s skinny so can get away with wearing anything and paints the slap on, and hides behind the mane of hair. Strip it all back and she’s nothing special at all.

I loved how she said this song that’s about to be released is the “most exciting” thing she has done thus far in her “career”. Career!! Hahahahaha.

She was full of it when she went on X Factor - that tit band was going to be the next big thing. She hardly said a note on the show as Samira was the only one with a decent voice. When they got booted off Zara was yapping on saying that’s not the last we will see of them!! All forgotten now ...... no mention of the tit band since.

She’s just desperate to be “famous” and will try her hand at anything in the media industry, but she will never get anywhere because she doesn’t have the personality. Look at Scarlett Moffatt for example - I’m not a huge fan or anything but, to be dead mean, she’s short and fat and goofy looking .. BUT .. she has personality and that makes her likeable. Zara is your average skinny young kid who can be made up to model bikinis ... but there is nothing behind her eyes or between her ears.

And finally lol ..... I strongly believe she THINKS she’s in love with Sam .. and it helps that he’s rich and is a “Sleb” so will get her exposure. But she would off like a rat up a drain pipe if someone more famous wanted her ..... musician, footballer, actor .... she’d be gone and then that person would be her “baby”. She’s a child.

I’ve finished now. Lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just can't cope with the photos taken at silly angles and her clearly breathing in as much as she possibly can so all her ribs show 🙄🙄🙄

I don’t even think she’s unattractive but it’s the fact she posts these pics that look nothing like her, ridiculous poses, breathing in to look skinny, trying to be sexy etc that makes her unattractive because it’s not realistically what she looks like. She’s actually really plain looking - if she just embraced her natural looks I wouldn’t care but it’s the cat fish photos that annoy me

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.