Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her completely unbearable. She was a psycho on made in Chelsea over the tiff thing and it’s made her so unattractive. She is so desperate for Louise to like her. And she’s sooo desperate with Sam like the whole necklace thing and being obsessed. I’m surprised he actually liked her with how desperate and annoying she’s being.

Reactions: 6
Gosh, those are the longest legs I've ever seen on that photo 😱

Just caught up with the MIC classic episodes the cast choose in replacement of the current series being cut. I can't believe Zara picked one where Sam was absolutely heartbroken over Tiff, to teach him a lesson. The episodes are usually lighthearted throwbacks but she knew what she was doing there. Awful.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I don’t know much about Sam or Zara but their posts and videos always seem to pop up on Instagram or Daily Mail. But I’ve noticed a lot of people on here saying they’re surprised he’s with her? Is he such a catch? He doesn’t come across like it online.

I can’t stand her!! I actually felt a bit sorry for her on MIC because I thought Melissa, Tiff and co were being really snobbish and sneering but her Instagram has turned me off her.

- the terrible singing. She barely opened her mouth during X factor and now she thinks she’s Ariana Grande, she even tries to sing like her. She made Samira sound like Adele when they sang together and that’s saying something.
- the daily edited selfies that look nothing like her
- her obsession with Sam. Calling him ”baby”, “best friend“ etc...no one who is secure in their relationship feels the need to go on like that. It’s like she has to remind people that she has a boyfriend and they’re soooo in love but at times he actually looks a bit uncomfortable by the constant fawning. MIC is obviously scripted but it’s clear that if Tiff wanted him back tomorrow he would dump Zara in a flash.

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand her!! I actually felt a bit sorry for her on MIC because I thought Melissa, Tiff and co were being really snobbish and sneering but her Instagram has turned me off her.

- the terrible singing. She barely opened her mouth during X factor and now she thinks she’s Ariana Grande, she even tries to sing like her. She made Samira sound like Adele when they sang together and that’s saying something.
- the daily edited selfies that look nothing like her
- her obsession with Sam. Calling him ”baby”, “best friend“ etc...no one who is secure in their relationship feels the need to go on like that. It’s like she has to remind people that she has a boyfriend and they’re soooo in love but at times he actually looks a bit uncomfortable by the constant fawning. MIC is obviously scripted but it’s clear that if Tiff wanted him back tomorrow he would dump Zara in a flash.
I agree. He's much better suited to Tiff as well.

It wasn't that long ago he didn't want her to move in, but lockdown sort of forced it and now she's changing everything in his house. It's a joke, she's cringe and desperate to hang onto him

I agree. He's much better suited to Tiff as well.

It wasn't that long ago he didn't want her to move in, but lockdown sort of forced it and now she's changing everything in his house. It's a joke, she's cringe and desperate to hang onto him
Its funny how she hangs on to him now because he said that she ditched him when she thought she was going to get famous by doing X Factor.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just had to jump on here to vent.

On her q&a someone asked about calories and she began with the right answer by saying she shouldn’t be sharing details of how many calories she eats. But she then goes on to say she is 5’7 and if someone who is 5’1 ate her amount of calories they would gain weight because they’re small??

She’s already shown that she restricts so she’s telling all her female followers who aren’t tall that they need to eat even less than that otherwise they will gain weight. What a bleeping stupid message to put out. All she had to say is that everyone is different with different lifestyles so for that reason; she doesn’t want to share exact numbers. Instead she’s telling shorter girls to restrict even more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s an idiot and forgets her previous answers on how many calories a day she was having is still out there and her doing intense workouts alongside a massive calorie deficit. I think her answer to the q and a was her attempt at not making the same stupid mistake again as she was totally vilified for the harmful message she was promoting

She’s an idiot and forgets her previous answers on how many calories a day she was having is still out there and her doing intense workouts alongside a massive calorie deficit. I think her answer to the q and a was her attempt at not making the same stupid mistake again as she was totally vilified for the harmful message she was promoting
I feel like she’s just completely put her foot in it again. She described it as if she consumes a lot of calories but we’ve all seen her calories when she shared it and she was massively restricting herself. So to say smaller people need to eat even less is so irresponsible!

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand her. I was never keen when she was on love island but now... she is SOMETHING ELSE!
Did anyone notice on that video Sam put on earlier about King Tut (wtf) but Zara’s strutting around in the worlds tiniest bikini. Hun it’s pissing down outside put a jumper on? And you can tell the whole time she was sucking her stomach in so much you’d think she was going to faint!
just another influenza that thinks she’s the be all and end all of weight loss because she’s basically starving herself.
Very damaging to her followers who look up to her!

Reactions: 12
If I had a lot of young, impressionable followers I would think it a responsible thing to do, to openly discuss the creation of a calorie deficit and then to show of the result from said calorie deficit whilst I play with my bikini bottoms in a really seductive way...after all, it is essential, after weight loss, to show everyone your bum...oh wait........(most recent post on adaywithzara)

Reactions: 1
I feel like she’s just completely put her foot in it again. She described it as if she consumes a lot of calories but we’ve all seen her calories when she shared it and she was massively restricting herself. So to say smaller people need to eat even less is so irresponsible!
How many calories did she say she was consuming?

I can’t stand the way she speaks about sams house as though it’s hers!!! Even if you’ve moved in (forced yourself way in/moved in by default) it’s still not your house, call it sams house!!! She’s sooooo desperate I can’t cope

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.