Zara McDermott #9 Cannot dance to save her life, would rather be Graziano’s wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is wild the last 24 hours the stories literally go from distraught about a cat to posing and smiling

Reactions: 7
Vinted specifically state you are not allowed to sell items that you have received for free or as part of a promotion. Will be interesting to see if any of her #AD outfits appear on her page!…

Reactions: 6
Vinted specifically state you are not allowed to sell items that you have received for free or as part of a promotion. Will be interesting to see if any of her #AD outfits appear on her page!…
Her boobs look dreadful 😮 proper bolt ons! Doesn’t exactly go with her “serious documentary maker” image does it…

Reactions: 4
So many do this! It’s grotesque! Wonder what the repercussions are (if any.)

Reactions: 3
Right, Zara's annoying me now. I want to know how her cat is, but she's too busy fannying about with her tit leggings and pick me-vibe videos. HOWS THE CAT!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What happened to the cat??
Really not well, Sam found him unresponsive a few days ago, rushed to vet, did tests, transferred to an animal hospital, kept in, heart murmur, a couple of raised "somethings", trying to get to the bottom of it, not in a good way, upset st leaving him, This was Monday. Nothing since.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Really not well, Sam found him unresponsive a few days ago, rushed to vet, did tests, transferred to an animal hospital, kept in, heart murmur, a couple of raised "somethings", trying to get to the bottom of it, not in a good way, upset st leaving him, This was Monday. Nothing since.
Yea and Inbetween the cat stories that day she was putting up videos of herself wearing all her clothes for vinted. Full of s**t

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Here we go again. Zero promo for this unless i live under a rock? On sams stories…i feel like she said ages ago she was doing an ibiza documentary but didn’t know when it was out, seems like bbc have just randomly put out to fill a gap. Will say though, I’d imagine this type of documentary seems more “her” well her right after she left love island.

Reactions: 1
Here we go again. Zero promo for this unless i live under a rock? On sams stories…i feel like she said ages ago she was doing an ibiza documentary but didn’t know when it was out, seems like bbc have just randomly put out to fill a gap. Will say though, I’d imagine this type of documentary seems more “her” well her right after she left love island.

This is exactly the lifestyle she wants and why she will never leave Sam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she ever update on this? 🙁
Yeah she did, can’t remember exactly what it was but I think he has liver disease, or inflammation in the liver or something along those lines. Sorry I know I’m hopeless, my memory is so bad 😩

Reactions: 2
Did she ever update on this? 🙁

Yeah, I forget the name but it's what Gilly said, it's his liver. She said he has medication to take but they're hopeful he'll make a full recovery.

Edited - its Neutrophilic Cholangitis, and something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah she did, can’t remember exactly what it was but I think he has liver disease, or inflammation in the liver or something along those lines. Sorry I know I’m hopeless, my memory is so bad 😩
Yeah, I forget the name but it's what Gilly said, it's his liver. She said he has medication to take but they're hopeful he'll make a full recovery.

Edited - its Neutrophilic Cholangitis, and something else.
Thanks both! Poor little thing

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely one of those girls that likes to write neat little lists in her favourite notepad with her fav pen to look really aesthetic and like she’s oh so busy ✨ In the time it took her to write that she could have actually messaged her lawyer and probably ticked a few other bits off too :rolleyes: I’m surprised she hasn’t got ‘take a tit’ and ‘step off the train’ on there too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s definitely one of those girls that likes to write neat little lists in her favourite notepad with her fav pen to look really aesthetic and like she’s oh so busy ✨ In the time it took her to write that she could have actually messaged her lawyer and probably ticked a few other bits off too :rolleyes: I’m surprised she hasn’t got ‘take a tit’ and ‘step off the train’ on there too
I can’t diss a to do although mine are not so neat but I must admit to writing things I’ve done down just so I can tick off 🤣 small wins!

• Haha
Reactions: 9