Zara McDermott #9 Cannot dance to save her life, would rather be Graziano’s wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiny new thread now that Zara Mc Dermott dOcuMeNtArY mAkEr is quite rightly out of Strictly.

Congrats to @ilovetrashtv for the thread title 🎉

Anyone care to do a recap?

Previous thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IMG_4720.jpeg

So Zara has baked Graz a cake that says Partners Forever on it… she is UNHINGED.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
She is actually unhinged I can't even cope with the essay captions 😱 is she okay

Reactions: 20
What is a Stage 5 clinger?

d9GcSuZnF-1d6-v6xNbIMxcuaSk5j-NH3ucg-56ENeEeBYVA&s.jpg

A stage 5 clinger is someone who gets overly attached to their partner in a short time span. They can be needy, insecure, and a little bit obsessive, especially when their partner isn't responsive to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually feel pretty sorry for Sam in all of this.

She cheats on him. As good as publicly guilts him into taking her back. Gets her feet straight back under the table when he eventually does. Now he's got to watch her post all this gushing stuff not just about another man but another woman's husband? It's pathetic.

But I think Sam is in too deep he won't leave her... he's been told too many times he's "punching" with her that I bet the poor lad bloody believes it.

Reactions: 28
I’m surprised sam hasn’t posted anything about her exit (unless I’ve missed it)

Reactions: 4
Sam had a medical emergency? Is he turning into a hypochondriac like his sister?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for Graz. Poor guy didn’t know he was going to couple up with a self obsessed stalker. She has probably put him off Strictly for life. I can see her turning up every week to support her ‘best friends’ and eyeing up herself in the camera every chance she gets.

Reactions: 4
Also wasn’t it the case that not only did she cheat on him, she didn’t even come clean about it until it was revealed a year later? I might be wrong but that’s what I remember from MiC.

Reactions: 13
Also wasn’t it the case that not only did she cheat on him, she didn’t even come clean about it until it was revealed a year later? I might be wrong but that’s what I remember from MiC.
She never came clean. Megan McKenna grassed her up to Sam 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Has there not also been rumours that Sam cheated on Zara? I think after she initially cheated. Is this a figment of my imagination (very possible)?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find her Halloween costume with Sam to be like a thinly veiled dig at being voted out? Or just me?

Reactions: 2
I’m cringing!! Partners forever!! I thought she had watched strictly since she was a kid… so she will know that Graziano will have a new partner next year… so no, not partners forever dumbass 😂

Reactions: 5