Zara McDermott #9 Cannot dance to save her life, would rather be Graziano’s wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My local Tesco had some of her line in, but not obvious signage - no mention of Zara! Kate Ferdinand had a sign though. The fabric was soft but very thin and I imagine very clingy and not flattering unless you are stick thin.

Reactions: 2
Dying at the fact pretty much every time she goes to see her clothes in store she isn’t wearing them, in fact she hardly wears them at all. Which is odd considering how self absorbed she is!

Wish Sam would see sense and ditch her! But she seems to have Pete on board now so can’t see it happening

Reactions: 8
Assume we’ll get some thirst videos with her dressed up to the nines (not in Rise) while Sam’s on tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she keep posting comments about Rise being such a Skim's dupe?
Err, that might not be such a good idea.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how her friends baby changed her world?? When my friends have had children they haven’t changed my world so this kid must be something special 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“The girl that made me a God-Mother” FGS that’s such a weird thing to say, she has to make everything about her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
My local Tesco had some of her line in, but not obvious signage - no mention of Zara!
Same in mine. I wouldn't have given them a second glance only for the fact that they were mentioned here. That was the only reason I noticed them as I passed by. I imagine they will be on the sale rail next time I'm there.

Reactions: 7
Am i the only one that finds it odd she didn’t bother going to sam and Petes first live show…given she doesn’t work? Not saying do the whole tour as that would be mental but first it was not going to the jungle and overall she doesn’t ever seem to support what he’s doing unless it involves her.

Am i the only one that finds it odd she didn’t bother going to sam and Petes first live show…given she doesn’t work? Not saying do the whole tour as that would be mental but first it was not going to the jungle and overall she doesn’t ever seem to support what he’s doing unless it involves her.
They have been In Newcastle and Glasgow so maybe she’s going to one that’s closer to home… but I won’t hold my breath lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s the betting she’s now going to suddenly surprise them on tour 🤣

Because she definitely reads this!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No doubt she'll go to the London show and end up on stage due to being so self absorbed 🙄

I’m actually glad she’s stayed away from the live shows. She always tries to muscle herself into what Sam and Pete do and this is their moment, not hers.

Reactions: 15
In my local tesco there were a measly 3 items displayed right a the back of the clothing range with a very small sign. Absolutely nothing that made me tempted to pick one up.

Reactions: 4
She absolutely will read here 🤣

A few threads ago someone shared this screenshot - Zara posted a photo of her laptop screen on her stories - if you look at the webpages she has open, she's searched her own name on twitter 🤣🤣
Tbh I’d search for myself if I was famous lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10