Zara McDermott #9 Cannot dance to save her life, would rather be Graziano’s wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely will read here 🤣

A few threads ago someone shared this screenshot - Zara posted a photo of her laptop screen on her stories - if you look at the webpages she has open, she's searched her own name on twitter 🤣🤣
Oh wow I actually think that's a bookmarked twitter search of her own name, the tabs are above that 😂 she must be refreshing it all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So sorry if someone's already posted this, but this girl is showing a behind the scenes of working on Zara's latest documentary. Spoiler, Zara is barely mentioned and instead a lot of credit is given to the producer and director who have been out there working on relationships with interviewees and more. She's going to hate it if these get big as it clearly shows she's not running the show, she just turns up, awkwardly presents, and then leaves! They're also VERY much not "her" team. Might be reading into it but I get the vibe this girl doesn't like Zara much, she briefly mentions what the documentary is about but says she's not going to focus on that!

• Heart
I love how the assistant producer girl refers to her as a presenter 🤣 Zara is a serious documentary film maker dontcha know. Just like she is a serious Tesco clothing designer!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would they invest all that effort, money and time into a documentary and then shove shallow, vacuous, awkward in front of the camera, pouting, self obsessed, Zara in it?

Reactions: 15
Imagine just being with someone for money thou and the other person or their family don't notice it. I would at least think that Pete does but now I'm not so sure as he seems to like her. If I was his friend I'd be having a word...

Reactions: 3
Imagine just being with someone for money thou and the other person or their family don't notice it. I would at least think that Pete does but now I'm not so sure as he seems to like her. If I was his friend I'd be having a word...
I think their parents are very detached from Sam and Louise. Ryan is a complete leech to Louise and only with her so he can live the Chelsea lifestyle and her parents haven’t intervened plus let’s not forget they both made twats of themselves on national television - I think my parents would have something to say if I did that but they didn’t ship me off to boarding school so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She's an absolute chancer clinging on to 'fame' in any way possible.
Those t*ts are also far too big for her frame, and whyyyy does she always arch her back and stand like she has the posture of a quaver to enhance them even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's an absolute chancer clinging on to 'fame' in any way possible.
Those t*ts are also far too big for her frame, and whyyyy does she always arch her back and stand like she has the posture of a quaver to enhance them even more.
Posture of a quaver 🤣🤣🤣 honestly so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprised she’s still with Sam. Thought his family and friends would talk sense into him.

Reactions: 6
Surprised she’s still with Sam. Thought his family and friends would talk sense into him.
His family consist of Louise Thompson, Queen of the narcs and his mother Karen who didn’t want her son being “labelled” with adhd. Doubt they could talk sense in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone seen the L’Oreal True Match foundation advert on the telly? Zara is in it and will no doubt be claiming she came up with the idea herself and helped manufacture it 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I actually think he loves her because she's brain dead like him. She's so thick it makes him feel less dumb

• Haha
I just cringed so hard at that video with Sam, Pete, Louise and Angry Bear. I usually like Pete but he went down in my estimations with that vid 😂

Reactions: 7