Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another “documentary”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think any of her Chelsea pals are actually her real pals…. She just wishes they were lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He used to cheat on all his exes sooo 🤣

If I was tiff I wouldn’t invite her either? As Tiff was with Sam for a long time and used to want to marry him? 🤣
I have it on good authority that Sam’s cheated on Zara before too - whether she knows or not, I’m not sure

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Considering Louise was so astute regarding habbs being a social climber and a user, I’m surprised she doesn’t see this in Zara. Although perhaps it’s because Zara is up her arse and Habbs never would have been.
I'm not sure Louise rates her. I get the impression she puts up with her for now while she's with Sam and thats about it.

Reactions: 14
I just think

I wouldn't trust her at all after what she did.
1. Cheated on numerous occasions by sh@gging someone to further her "music career"
2. Didn't tell Sam
3. Invited Sam and his family to LA to watch her "perform"
4. Still didn't tell Sam
5. Lied to his face for months and made him apologise for things he was doing wrong, on TV!
6. Went mad at Sam on TV for speaking to his ex girlfriend
7. Only came clean about it when someone else told Sam

The lying and deceit for so long - too many red flags for me

Then love bombing Sam until he had no option but to forgive her
Oh yeah I completely forgot about the montage videos she was making post break up!! Manipulative cow

I have it on good authority that Sam’s cheated on Zara before too - whether she knows or not, I’m not sure
omg spill the tea!!

Reactions: 7
Her post this morning really annoyed me, why is she acting like the cat is naughty for climbing a tree in the garden? That’s what cats do 🤨

Reactions: 4
F820B631-35BE-4BD7-9AC3-73319AE90772.png

She’s such a geg. How is he her day 1? He’s Sam’s friend. The desperation,I just can’t. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Also that carpet is vile. It’s giving staff room circa 2007 vibes
She’s tried to turn a beautiful Victorian house into a Kardashian Malibu mansion. She has zero taste, I know we all love those hilariously tacky door handles, they stand for Zero Style😂

Reactions: 18
She’s desperate for people to think she and Louise are besties.

6BFAEA0C-89AC-4270-8289-3025DFAF198F.png

Reactions: 11
I think the reason they've gone away is to distract Sam from Tiffs wedding this weekend. Especially as all their joint friends will be going.

Reactions: 8
Her latest story…. ‘Brushing the toothy pegs’ sorry but there’s no way they have sex 🤢😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.