Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another “documentary”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've genuinely never known someone to use my and mine so ostensibly! Would love to know what a psychologist would make of it all!

Reactions: 23
Having a little chuckle at her saying “we’re so lucky to have Europe on our doorstep!” We live in Europe you bleeping melon. Does she think cause we left the EU that we’re now suddenly also not part of the continent?! Nothing going on up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m sorry but she blatantly only got that pet robot to spy on Sam while she’s away. The reason you can’t get used to it sam is because you know it’s to watch you not the cats

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but she blatantly only got that pet robot to spy on Sam while she’s away. The reason you can’t get used to it sam is because you know it’s to watch you not the cats
Ironic when she’s the one who slept with someone else behind his back!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Having a little chuckle at her saying “we’re so lucky to have Europe on our doorstep!” We live in Europe you bleeping melon. Does she think cause we left the EU that we’re now suddenly also not part of the continent?! Nothing going on up there.
She just regurgitates things she hears or sees other people say, without having any idea of what she's saying

Reactions: 7
Goes on holiday without Sam and picks up a UTI… interesting!
Also, TMI much??

8BBFDB66-627D-456C-B60F-55633AF8D2D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she wants to apologise to the people on her flight then maybe she should…. They are right next to her!! No need to announce it on Instagram where no one on her flight is probably even following her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she wants to apologise to the people on her flight then maybe she should…. They are right next to her!! No need to announce it on Instagram where no one on her flight is probably even following her 😂
But it’s MY flight

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s the bet she bought that bottle of water and the flight attendant absolutely didn’t get it for her. Why would a flight attendant be checking insta stories when they’re boarding the plane?

Reactions: 21
What’s the bet she bought that bottle of water and the flight attendant absolutely didn’t get it for her. Why would a flight attendant be checking insta stories when they’re boarding the plane?
That’s exactly what I thought! There’s no way the flight attendants would be looking at their phones when everyone’s boarding! She’s just talking tit to make herself look famous! Like oh look at me, everyone knows who I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some airlines give bottles of water out for free. She's such a beg 😂

Reactions: 3
I cannot cope with her distressing those poor cats any further!
The baby grows are actually a really good way of preventing them licking wounds. I used them for both my cats and they similarly thought they couldn’t walk for the first hour or so but they were jumping and running around in no time. That last option though seems a bit ott.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.