Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another “documentary”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think there is something quite manly about her. I cant quite put my finger on what makes me think that though. Its weird!
She is very masculine. Very broad features, tall, big ears and just a generally manly face.

Reactions: 9
I actually think there is something quite manly about her. I cant quite put my finger on what makes me think that though. Its weird!
It's all the tweaks she has done to herself that makes her look more manly imo. Especially whatever she fills her jaw with. Look at these photos from 2019-2020. Her jaw was much less defined.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's all the tweaks she has done to herself that makes her look more manly imo. Especially whatever she fills her jaw with. Look at these photos from 2019-2020. Her jaw was much less defined.
Actually don’t remember her looking like that first one .. ever 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sam makes my vagina turn to stone! He's not sexually attractive one bit. Along with his hobby of dressing up, I just dry up like the Sahara.... immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sam makes my vagina turn to stone! He's not sexually attractive one bit. Along with his hobby of dressing up, I just dry up like the Sahara.... immediately.
I’ve been watching mic from the beginning and I honestly think he’s the biggest melt I’ve ever seen on reality tv. He makes me cringe so much and I can’t stand his tit chat. State of his teeth at the beginning 😱 the only decent thing hes done in his life so far is get them sorted

• Heart
Whyyyy does she have to thrust those awful fake tits in our faces in every post??? Does my head in! I actually used to like her but she completely contradicts her documentaries with her insta posts. She’s trying to be a role model and she couldn’t be any further from that. I will admit I really like Sam but lost respect for him taking her back, he needs to dump her asap.

Whyyyy does she have to thrust those awful fake tits in our faces in every post??? Does my head in! I actually used to like her but she completely contradicts her documentaries with her insta posts. She’s trying to be a role model and she couldn’t be any further from that. I will admit I really like Sam but lost respect for him taking her back, he needs to dump her asap.
Her tits are awful as well. Her natural ones were so much nicer (although what was annoying was her constant need to push them up to her chin). I don't get the obsession with big boobs for her. What made her think that bigger boobs equals more attractive? I don't know many women who think this way.

Edit: ignore me. There are loads who think this way. Just a bit sad how so many people overdo their boob jobs though.

She literally looks deranged and a bit manic across the eyes…. I always think she has the most untrustworthy eyes I have ever seen! Looks so sneaky and doesn that fake butter wouldn’t melt face 🤢 the eyes give her away though lol! Her whole personality has been made up to suit what she thinks Sam wants

She literally looks deranged and a bit manic across the eyes…. I always think she has the most untrustworthy eyes I have ever seen! Looks so sneaky and doesn that fake butter wouldn’t melt face 🤢 the eyes give her away though lol! Her whole personality has been made up to suit what she thinks Sam wants
Yes, this. I think she’s just being what she thinks Sam wants and that is not good for a long term, healthy relationship. He really needs to get rid of her.

Reactions: 8
Her tits are awful as well. Her natural ones were so much nicer (although what was annoying was her constant need to push them up to her chin). I don't get the obsession with big boobs for her. What made her think that bigger boobs equals more attractive? I don't know many women who think this way.

Edit: ignore me. There are loads who think this way. Just a bit sad how so many people overdo their boob jobs though.
I just think
I wouldn't trust her at all after what she did.
1. Cheated on numerous occasions by sh@gging someone to further her "music career"
2. Didn't tell Sam
3. Invited Sam and his family to LA to watch her "perform"
4. Still didn't tell Sam
5. Lied to his face for months and made him apologise for things he was doing wrong, on TV!
6. Went mad at Sam on TV for speaking to his ex girlfriend
7. Only came clean about it when someone else told Sam

The lying and deceit for so long - too many red flags for me

Then love bombing Sam until he had no option but to forgive her

Reactions: 18
She’s a complete snake I wouldn’t want someone like her in my life in any capacity. She’s as false as her tits.

There wasn’t one redeeming way in which she dealt with that cheating scenario. If she had come clean herself, I can see how he would forgive her. But she did it multiple times, had the audacity to introduce them, lied constantly, gaslit him into thinking he was the reason their relationship was breaking down and then didn’t even confess herself. Then as someone else said love bombed him until he “had” to forgive her. If Sam were poor she’d never have even given him the time of day she’s with him for the lifestyle he can give her for the rest of her life whilst shagging behind his back. He’ll learn that lesson the hard way when she rinses him later down the line when she finds someone better.

Considering Louise was so astute regarding habbs being a social climber and a user, I’m surprised she doesn’t see this in Zara. Although perhaps it’s because Zara is up her arse and Habbs never would have been.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she’s got fomo she’s not at tiffs hen this weekend, most of her pals she has in Chelsea are attending,

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.