Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another “documentary”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s seen what can happen and it can be dellbilitating… whatever the f that means
“I have suffered extreme anxiety and depression”… “I’m extremely wary of ever saying ‘I have anxiety’ or ‘I am depressed” ok huns

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s such an attention seeker posting this knowing people will assume it’s her.

D7F53FC0-86AC-4C57-B9E1-00891120CF77.png

Reactions: 19
If I was Sam I'd be worried about Zara conveniently getting pregnant with "my" baby 😱 can you imagine, every time she referred to it as "mine" he'd be thinking, I wonder if she's phrasing it that way because some other guy is the father!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First time I’ve posted on this thread but this really really annoyed me he saying this is her own hair!!! It isn’t!!! I’m pretty knowledgable in hair extensions and those blunt ends you can see are NOT natural hair!!! No matter how thick someone’s natural hair is, the ends will never ever ever look like that!!! I’d bet my house on it.

Attachments

Reactions: 12

People are incredibly thick. The tag line gives it away that she's not on about herself. It's sad that society is so dumbed down because of the social media era that they can't understand simple words.

Reactions: 8
First time I’ve posted on this thread but this really really annoyed me he saying this is her own hair!!! It isn’t!!! I’m pretty knowledgable in hair extensions and those blunt ends you can see are NOT natural hair!!! No matter how thick someone’s natural hair is, the ends will never ever ever look like that!!! I’d bet my house on it.
Ngl my hair ends look like that because I get it blunt cut😂

Reactions: 16
She's had lip fillers now right? Definitely looked like it on Sam's recent stories of her in the car

Reactions: 8
No sure abouts ends etc, no knowledge on that tbh but it's pretty obvious that it isn't her natural hair anyway, her hair isn't very thick, a style like this on her own hair without extentions wouldn't hold as much volume. She thinks everybody is as idiotic as her. Why even lie about something so needless?

I think she's very insensitive for this post considering the same day or day before it came out Tiffany Watson suffered a miscarriage. She knew what she was doing. A distasteful attention seeker.
Yeah. This came to mind when I saw that she'd made headlines with that little stunt. Definitely did that on purpose, malious wee witch.

Reactions: 7
No sure abouts ends etc, no knowledge on that tbh but it's pretty obvious that it isn't her natural hair anyway, her hair isn't very thick, a style like this on her own hair without extentions wouldn't hold as much volume. She thinks everybody is as idiotic as her. Why even lie about something so needless?

Yeah. This came to mind when I saw that she'd made headlines with that little stunt. Definitely did that on purpose, malious wee witch.
Where did it come up about Tiffany having a miscarriage? I totally missed this

Reactions: 3
76E07B18-C25A-4F72-8218-E377A9131F22.jpeg

Sorry but wtf is this outfit? And who wears cowboy boots to the beach?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.