Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another “documentary”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means that 'in theory the house is Sam's' now... but once she's got pregnant and married him then half of it will be hers... so what's the cost of a lick of paint as her investment return will be far greater.

I wondering if the 'agreement' she's referring to is that she can live there so long as she doesn't shag other guys?
More like “provided sam doesn’t shag other guys”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t care much for Zara but I so disagree with people commenting that they should sell the house because Sam owns it.. why would you sell a house that’s going up in value (and that was gifted to sam) just because he’s wanted his gf to move in.. nobody bat an eye when Ryan moved into Louise’s place?

I suspect Sam’s family advised him not to put her on the mortgage. I don’t care what she says she hundred percent wish she owned that house too, it’s worth well over a million of course she would.

6DE9DBD9-560C-4DAD-9F7D-FE35D09D4EE1.jpeg
43EE19A1-A0B0-4BD5-B4E5-A898742CBD07.jpeg

I don’t care much for Zara but I so disagree with people commenting that they should sell the house because Sam owns it.. why would you sell a house that’s going up in value (and that was gifted to sam) just because he’s wanted his gf to move in.. nobody bat an eye when Ryan moved into Louise’s place?
Sam or Louise would be silly to sell, Fulham is going up and up in price. It’s an investment for sure.

I suspect Sam’s family advised him not to put her on the mortgage. I don’t care what she says she hundred percent wish she owned that house too, it’s worth well over a million of course she would.

View attachment 1179219View attachment 1179218

Sam or Louise would be silly to sell, Fulham is going up and up in price. It’s an investment for sure.
So she just pays utilities then, there is nae chance of her name going on the deeds/mortgage. They will look after their own

Reactions: 10
I don't remember ever seeing Ryan refer to Louise's house as his though, and Sam and Zara always call it Louise's house/my sister's place. If Zara didn't constantly bang on about "my" bathroom and "my" house we wouldn't be as bothered but it's just jarring to hear someone who has no stake on a place refer to it as her own!

Reactions: 18
Who suggested that they should sell the house? Is this something that perhaps she has suggested to him? Do it up then sell it? Is she trying to make out that everyone is suggesting that's what they should do?

They probably wouldn't be able to anyway. I'm sure when whichever parent bought it they probably made sure that as well as Sam's name being on the deeds that theirs was also on it. That's what I would do if I was buying a house each for my kids.

I'm wondering if her stating that she wants no ownership of the house is Zara getting on the defensive. I can't imagine anyone accused her of that unless she's been reading here. :ROFLMAO:

Anyone else think it's odd how defensive she seems to get? Done in various takes as well. Seems very odd....

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don't remember ever seeing Ryan refer to Louise's house as his though, and Sam and Zara always call it Louise's house/my sister's place. If Zara didn't constantly bang on about "my" bathroom and "my" house we wouldn't be as bothered but it's just jarring to hear someone who has no stake on a place refer to it as her own!
Ryan also hasn’t installed kitchen door handles with his initials on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agree it’s weird to hear her say “my house” but to be fair, I’m renting and still call the house I live in “my house” as that’s where I live

Reactions: 12
Agree it’s weird to hear her say “my house” but to be fair, I’m renting and still call the house I live in “my house” as that’s where I live

i have to agree with this. I think if somewhere is your permanent home, regardless of ownership (and even if you pay rent to the owner or not) you could be able t call it your house. I would find it really weird if my other half owned a house I lived in with him and had to always refer to it as ‘*Johns* house’ even though it’s would be my home too.

personally I find this particular topic just trying to pick holes where holes don’t need to be picked. That is my own opinion though so respect others may not feel that way.

Reactions: 33
i have to agree with this. I think if somewhere is your permanent home, regardless of ownership (and even if you pay rent to the owner or not) you could be able t call it your house. I would find it really weird if my other half owned a house I lived in with him and had to always refer to it as ‘*Johns* house’ even though it’s would be my home too.

personally I find this particular topic just trying to pick holes where holes don’t need to be picked. That is my own opinion though so respect others may not feel that way.
I think the main issue is that she never says “ our house”, it’s always “MY house”. Also, who the duck gets their initials on the drawer handles!

Reactions: 16
I doubt Sam has a mortgage on the house! So by her contributing to utilities it’s probably much the same as him (bar the Reno obviously) I would imagine that Sams parents have bought the property for Sam and Louise and are named in some way on the ownership to protect it

Reactions: 9

I do agree actually as it is her home but personally I wouldn’t spend £££ on doing up a rented home or somewhere I didn’t own

I also agree it is perfectly fine with her saying it is her home because she lives in it. However what a few of us like to take the piss about is that she always refers it to MY house rather than OUR house even when the topic includes both of them.

Similarly she keeps saying "my beach house" in her new show. Surely it's 'the' beach house?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if I am remembering correctly or not… I may be thinking of someone else….. but didn’t Zara used to dislike coffee? And she was determined to like it so started trying different ones? And now she has a coffee station in the kitchen? If I’m right and it was her, how bizarre? Why would anyone make themselves like coffee? Lol

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure if I am remembering correctly or not… I may be thinking of someone else….. but didn’t Zara used to dislike coffee? And she was determined to like it so started trying different ones? And now she has a coffee station in the kitchen? If I’m right and it was her, how bizarre? Why would anyone make themselves like coffee? Lol
I kind of get it actually, we got a coffee machine for Christmas (more for my boyfriend than me) and I’ve become used to having one in the morning after never having drunk coffee in my life, I couldn’t sleep the first night but since then I’ve been grand 🤣 love a caramel latte now on a morning

Reactions: 4
I think Zara did do this but Molly Mae was also forcing herself to like coffee (she really doesn’t though) - they must think it’s good content?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I kind of get it actually, we got a coffee machine for Christmas (more for my boyfriend than me) and I’ve become used to having one in the morning after never having drunk coffee in my life, I couldn’t sleep the first night but since then I’ve been grand 🤣 love a caramel latte now on a morning
I get it too. In the past we used to walk around shopping and my family or friends would want to stop for a coffee and I'd sit there with a tea or hot choc. I tried a latte and wasn't sure I liked it but kept getting told "oh you'll get used to the taste" and they were right. I always get coffee now.

Forcing yourself to like something is a bit weird in theory but tbh I can think of a few things I never really liked at first try but now do. For example, coffee, beer, spirits, chai, matcha, olives..love island. 🤷‍♀️ Lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.