Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another “documentary”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying MY beach house 😂😂 it sounds so unnatural rather than the beach house. Wondering if that is a decision made by her or the producers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s finally admitted she doesn’t own the house with Sam, but she has contributed to the renovations and they have an ‘agreement’ in place.

Reactions: 4
“In theory Sam owns the house”

I think she means “LEGALLY, Sam owns the house” ☺☺

Talking about it between yourselves Zara means duck all. If you split, you won’t get your money back. Why not protect yourself 🥴 if your name isn’t on the deeds you have no claim.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah and I doubt they've set up any kind of legal joint tenant agreement or anything! If Sam ever comes to his senses and realises she's a bunny boiler Zara will have no claim to anything, engraved kitchen cabinet door handles don't count for tit!

Reactions: 9
Sam and Zara’s relationship is so bizarre. Absolutely zero sexual chemistry and she acts like his mother. I don’t think I’ve ever even seen them kiss? Her singing “brave boy! Brave boy!” In his latest stories is just weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sam and Zara’s relationship is so bizarre. Absolutely zero sexual chemistry and she acts like his mother. I don’t think I’ve ever even seen them kiss? Her singing “brave boy! Brave boy!” In his latest stories is just weird.
Yeah they are really weird aren’t they!!! More like friends or brother or sister. Or mum and son. I hate he calls her goose as well 🤢

Reactions: 12
Yeah and I doubt they've set up any kind of legal joint tenant agreement or anything! If Sam ever comes to his senses and realises she's a bunny boiler Zara will have no claim to anything, engraved kitchen cabinet door handles don't count for tit!
I just don't understand investing yourself and your money into a house you don't remotely own.

Like does Sam even own the house outright or is it is parents technically?!

It's not like if they ever break up she'll ever get to keep the house or he'll sell the house and she'll get equity. His bloody sister lives next door - these houses are a generational investment.

Only thing she's getting is the boot out the door and maybe a cat

Reactions: 19
I just don't understand investing yourself and your money into a house you don't remotely own.

Like does Sam even own the house outright or is it is parents technically?!

It's not like if they ever break up she'll ever get to keep the house or he'll sell the house and she'll get equity. His bloody sister lives next door - these houses are a generational investment.

Only thing she's getting is the boot out the door and maybe a cat
I think their parents bought them for Sam and Louise, so they are in Sam and Louise’s names

Reactions: 5
I think she means that 'in theory the house is Sam's' now... but once she's got pregnant and married him then half of it will be hers... so what's the cost of a lick of paint as her investment return will be far greater.

I wondering if the 'agreement' she's referring to is that she can live there so long as she doesn't shag other guys?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she means that 'in theory the house is Sam's' now... but once she's got pregnant and married him then half of it will be hers... so what's the cost of a lick of paint as her investment return will be far greater.

I wondering if the 'agreement' she's referring to is that she can live there so long as she doesn't shag other guys?
Still imagine if she and Sam go down that route and she wins the house in the end.

She's still going to be living next door to his sister and up the road from his mum. What a miserable life!

Imagine trying to move on with your new fella and have to hear Sam's crackling laugh through the walls for the rest of your days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Spot On and I think that her argument would be if they ever divorced that she paid for reno so should be entitled to the house too 🤣

Reactions: 4
Don’t think Sam needs to worry about Zara trying to fight for the house in the future cos no way is he gonna propose

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.