Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new prank video is obviously fake as it’s a beyond dangerous thing to do!

Reactions: 5
I feel bad for mentioning but I just noticed her bum is totally different in the prank video to her posted photos of her big curvy bum. It's flat again. Nothing wrong with that but it's not fair on her follows that think they will get the results she is claiming to have got with her photoshopping.

Reactions: 15
Sam could have busted his face open, what a dumb witch. Although he probably told her to do it for the gram which makes him just as bad.

Reactions: 6
these pranks (however staged they may be) are just becoming a lil abusive now
What a totally stupid thing to do, Sam’s fake teeth could have gone flying everywhere. All their thick followers will try it with awful results. I would honestly want to dump someone if they did that to me.

Reactions: 9
What a totally stupid thing to do, Sam’s fake teeth could have gone flying everywhere. All their thick followers will try it with awful results. I would honestly want to dump someone if they did that to me.
Can you imagine if he knocked his veneers off!!! 😂
It’s only a matter of time before they hurt seriously themselves if they constantly up the anti for views.
They really think they’re invincible don’t they!

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine if he knocked his veneers off!!! 😂
It’s only a matter of time before they hurt seriously themselves if they constantly up the anti for views.
They really think they’re invincible don’t they!
Also, if I was the manager of the gym, I would be furious as I'm sure there would be some liability issues if an accident occurred. Couple of idiots. Literally anything for a few likes on the gram

Reactions: 14
Why if you woke up early does it mean you would wear your boyfriends boxers!? I’m in a long term relationship and have NEVER worn his boxers!! She’s beyond possessive and desperate to be seen as a “hot girl”
I was just thinking that, how does waking up early mean you can’t wear your own underwear?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear Sam is low key outing her for being a cat fish everytime he posts stories or videos etc of her.
He never posts "nice" photos just videos of what her face and ass really look like

Reactions: 9
Surprised to see her doing something for others today?? But then again it’s probably to do with the doc she’s filming....so it feels like performative activism.

Either way - it’s nice to see her doing something other than flashing her tits and bum!

Reactions: 3
Surprised to see her doing something for others today?? But then again it’s probably to do with the doc she’s filming....so it feels like performative activism.

Either way - it’s nice to see her doing something other than flashing her tits and bum!
Sorry but she put up all those posts about the NSPCC and then the very next post was her flashing her tits so in fact she did just do the opposite of what you said.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did think it was a bit inappropriate to be posting about something so serious then one click later you’ve got her boobs there. I’m not saying she shouldn’t wear that but maybe a bit of separation or a day apart might have been a bit better

Reactions: 10
Whyyyyyy does she talk in a little girl voice when she is round Sam. It's so bloody strange and cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.