Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at her recent posts on adaywithzara it seems like she has an ideal weight that she is trying to keep to. Considering she is exercising and trying to gain muscle, why is she sticking to one weight?? This is not how fitness works.

Also she said her recent 3kg weight gain means she will only post throwback photos... How insecure and obsessed!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Looking at her recent posts on adaywithzara it seems like she has an ideal weight that she is trying to keep to. Considering she is exercising and trying to gain muscle, why is she sticking to one weight?? This is not how fitness works.

Also she said her recent 3kg weight gain means she will only post throwback photos... How insecure and obsessed!
Pathetic, and a terrible message to send to others. Get a bleeping life outside of perving on yourself at the gym you saddo.

Reactions: 17
Why does she act all “sexy” on her own Instagram but whenever Sam films her she’s gangley and awkward like a child

Reactions: 21
I wonder why she hasn’t mentioned her trtle challenge ever since it started? She was promoting it like crazy to get people to sign up, but hasn’t talked about it since.

Reactions: 5
I wonder why she hasn’t mentioned her trtle challenge ever since it started? She was promoting it like crazy to get people to sign up, but hasn’t talked about it since.
I was wondering this too! It’s so transparent for her to drop it so quickly? Was it a one off payment for a short course? I didn’t pay much attention so I’m not sure what the set up was.

Reactions: 2
I was wondering this too! It’s so transparent for her to drop it so quickly? Was it a one off payment for a short course? I didn’t pay much attention so I’m not sure what the set up was.
I think it was an 8 week plan or something …you would think she would mention it still to hype people up about fitness. Strange.

Reactions: 3
I’m so bleeping BORED of seeing her boobs squished up and out all the time.

Really don’t understand why the BBC think she’s a worthy ambassador. There’s so many women they could work with who are smart, inspiring and good role models to young girls.

I’ve said it before but sex sells and Zara knows it.

Reactions: 15
166A4687-2008-4734-B9DD-41BDBEA726C5.png

I thought she had her tits done so she didn’t have to shove them up to her chin? She looks ridiculous! Sick of seeing them.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 616143
I thought she had her tits done so she didn’t have to shove them up to her chin? She looks ridiculous! Sick of seeing them.
Surely that’s ridiculously uncomfortable? It looks ridiculous anyway.. also that can’t be good for your body with an implant in it? Like shoving the implant around like that? Or am I totally off? The way she pulls her top so low and tight across them I just think looks so uncomfortable and doesn’t look good at all?

Reactions: 9
Surely that’s ridiculously uncomfortable? It looks ridiculous anyway.. also that can’t be good for your body with an implant in it? Like shoving the implant around like that? Or am I totally off? The way she pulls her top so low and tight across them I just think looks so uncomfortable and doesn’t look good at all?
I would have said she’s doing it to keep sam interested but we’ve seen what she looks like when sam films her in bed and she’s nothing special. She’s such a massive catfish.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.