Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you need a private test to fly though? Reckon they’ll be on holiday by the end of the week!
Yes you do, the free lateral flow tests are better than nothing, but not overly accurate. Travel requires a private PCR test which you can only get for free on the NHS if you have symptoms.

Reactions: 2
when I saw that pic of the four of them together I straight away just thought Zara looked quite masculine in her face and I can’t put my finger on what it is at all.. I had previously thought it’s that Sam is quite a small built man so she looked more masculine beside him as she is quite tall but I think it’s something about her face? I’m genuinely not trying to be horrible at all here I do still think she’s a good looking girl but in a different kinda way. Does anyone else get that?

also I rewatched some old MIC from when they were away and Sam and Tiff broke up and Louise was talking about how her and Tiff were supposed to be big parts of each other’s weddings and lives, and it does seem like they’ve accepted Zara much more now but I still think they won’t be as close as her and Tiff were. I feel like Tiff naturally fit in whereas Zara rushed it and forced herself in desperate to replace Tiff in their lives rather than just be herself. I’m not sure I’d be able to look at or treat her the same again after the cheating; not just for the act itself but for the obvious user behaviour, it’s plain as day she slept with that man to try further her musical career and that’s a trait that I don’t think I could forget about no matter how much she tries to involve herself.

Reactions: 8
“Can’t believe I’m going to be an auntie!!!”

1. You aren’t an auntie sorry
2. You cheated on that baby’s uncle fairly recently, get out of the family pic until you’ve proved you can be trusted, it’s too nice a moment to have to look back and delete any pics with you in them🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
when I saw that pic of the four of them together I straight away just thought Zara looked quite masculine in her face and I can’t put my finger on what it is at all.. I had previously thought it’s that Sam is quite a small built man so she looked more masculine beside him as she is quite tall but I think it’s something about her face? I’m genuinely not trying to be horrible at all here I do still think she’s a good looking girl but in a different kinda way. Does anyone else get that?

also I rewatched some old MIC from when they were away and Sam and Tiff broke up and Louise was talking about how her and Tiff were supposed to be big parts of each other’s weddings and lives, and it does seem like they’ve accepted Zara much more now but I still think they won’t be as close as her and Tiff were. I feel like Tiff naturally fit in whereas Zara rushed it and forced herself in desperate to replace Tiff in their lives rather than just be herself. I’m not sure I’d be able to look at or treat her the same again after the cheating; not just for the act itself but for the obvious user behaviour, it’s plain as day she slept with that man to try further her musical career and that’s a trait that I don’t think I could forget about no matter how much she tries to involve herself.
Exactly! And the way she tried to make out like Sam was a bad boyfriend and had to change to be a better man etc. Publicly humiliating him. So calculated and manipulative!

Reactions: 11
She's such a beg 😂 can't just let them have this moment to themselves. Nope it has to be about her 😂
When four became five has KILLED me, this is so incredibly cringe 🤢 Zara stop trying to wedge yourself into Sam's life even further

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
LOL when he doesn’t include Zara in his post yet she posts ‘when 4 become 5’ 😂😂
Haha brilliant, didn't realise he hadn't included her in his. They're both polar opposites, he only posts when it's a skit to mock her or whatever, and she posts about him constantly and is trying to infiltrate every aspect of his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol someone tell her you’re not an auntie unless you’re married to the uncle please. She is obsessed with being part of the family it’s embarrassing to see and she’s not fooling anyone. Love how they did one pic with her in and one pic without and sam has used the one without her in

Reactions: 17
I’m laughing to myself picturing this photo set up.... wondering did Zara walk into see the three of them taking their pic or did she take the photo of the three of them without her in it and beg for another so she could be in it? Either way why is there two versions 😂😂😂😂

Her caption REAKS of desperation, where’s your own family??? ... seriously...you are not an auntie, campaigner or fitness expert or nutritionist.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I cannot cope with that auntie post. Louise must cringeee at the sight of that caption, but fair fks to her for not including her in the famalam post 😂

Damn Louise just reshared the post 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she’s gotten no comments about the auntie thing on her post yet ? 😅

Reactions: 4
I can't imagine there is going to be much patience form Louise (possibly Ryan also) if she carries on including herself so much wiht their pregnancy... they've suffered a loss and are obviously being very cautious and somewhat private ...I've been there, perhaps I felt differently but phrases like "I can't wait for this bundle of joy to join us!!" Or any of the other self centred inclusions in that caption, wouldn't have been welcomed at all... especially from a girl that my brother had been dating five minutes, whose already managed to cheat on him. I'm not even going to comment on the Auntie delusions. LET OTHER PEOPLE ENJOY THEIR MOMENT ZARA. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

Reactions: 10
I don’t cringe much, but I literally felt every organ in my body physically repulse at that auntie caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah to be fair, my kids call their auntie’s boyfriend Uncle. They’ve been together since before they were born, and may or may not get married 🤷🏼‍♀️

but now I’ve ever so slightly said something in Zara’s defence, I’ll balance it out. She’s a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.