Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt she’s been crying every day since she found out. The baby will be crying everyday when it hears her scream “I’m your favourite auntyyyyyy” every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I highly doubt she’s been crying every day since she found out. The baby will be crying everyday when it hears her scream “I’m your favourite auntyyyyyy” every day.
Knowing how much David likes to get the chebs out she will be shoving them in the poor kids face to normalise breastfeeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big Dave there stealing the limelight. Can’t resist can he!?

Reactions: 6
Zara’s probably already plotting how to ingrain herself into the child’s life already

Reactions: 10
This is a terrible thing to say but it’s like she’s trying so desperately to solidify herself in sams life.. doing up the house together, working with Louise and ryan, fawning over their dogs and now playing aunty to Louise and Ryan’s child and saying she’s looking forward to Christmas with them already. I’m wondering has Sam just accepted everything now, he must have asked her to move in so maybe they are more solid than what it sometimes looks on Instagram? I get a weird vibe especially watching his stories that he likes her but doesn’t really care but maybe now I’m wrong? Does anyone else think maybe they will somehow last?

Reactions: 26
I'm very suspicious of that tbh 😂
So strange to me that she seems to be stepping into Louise's role, I can only imagine it's due to them trying to get pregnant etc but even so, very odd.
I knew Zara's involvement in Louise and Ryan's lifestyle/wellness or whatever brand had to be due to safeguarding Louise's health for pregnancy... happy for them, hope it all goes well.

As far Zara, she must think she's hit the bloody jackpot. Sort of impressive how she manages to make herself the centre of everything, even another couple's pregnancy... absolutely insufferable.

This is a terrible thing to say but it’s like she’s trying so desperately to solidify herself in sams life.. doing up the house together, working with Louise and ryan, fawning over their dogs and now playing aunty to Louise and Ryan’s child and saying she’s looking forward to Christmas with them already. I’m wondering has Sam just accepted everything now, he must have asked her to move in so maybe they are more solid than what it sometimes looks on Instagram? I get a weird vibe especially watching his stories that he likes her but doesn’t really care but maybe now I’m wrong? Does anyone else think maybe they will somehow last?
Tbh, I can't see it lasting forever... Zara is playing house right now. She thinks cooking eggs, arranging shelves and paying someone to come to sort out wardrobes is a proper adult relationship in the real world. Sam is having his meals made for him, his house decorated for him, his games downloaded for him - he's pretty much being mothered... by his girlfriend, who is several years his junior. Sooner or later one of them will probably have to grow up, maybe even have to get a real job, then it'll be over - if they survive the world returning to normal first that is.

What I really wonder though, is how much of a reality check all of them are in for once Louise and Ryan's baby is born... kids are one thing you can't just throw money or a filter at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What's the betting she'll be trying to have her own little Sam soon? Once she gets swept up in all of the excitement of the baby next door, I'm sure that will get Sam running for the hills for good.

Reactions: 13
What's the betting she'll be trying to have her own little Sam soon? Once she gets swept up in all of the excitement of the baby next door, I'm sure that will get Sam running for the hills for good.
She's definitely the type of girl to secretly stop taking the pill and then act surprised when she's pregnant

Reactions: 24
Hope Auntie Zara isn't one of the choices as babysitter, she'll be trying to feed it 8 sausages for it's lunch instead of a bottle of milk

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she advertising a private Covid testing company? Is she not aware anyone can get a walk in test at a NHS testing centre for free and you get the result within 30 minutes not hours like her private one!!?

Reactions: 13
Why is she advertising a private Covid testing company? Is she not aware anyone can get a walk in test at a NHS testing centre for free and you get the result within 30 minutes not hours like her private one!!?
Isn't it that you can only get the free NHS one if you have a valid reason to need the test? Such as someone you've been in contact with has tested positive, or if you've got symptoms etc.
I don't think you can get a free NHS test just because you want one or if you're going abroad etc.
Might be wrong though.

Reactions: 3
Isn't it that you can only get the free NHS one if you have a valid reason to need the test? Such as someone you've been in contact with has tested positive, or if you've got symptoms etc.
I don't think you can get a free NHS test just because you want one or if you're going abroad etc.
Might be wrong though.
Without sounding rude you are wrong. I regularly get these tests (lateral flow) and the government are encouraging anyone to get one to help stop the spread. I would highly recommend, no queue, they’re free and support government research unlike these nonsense private ones she’s promoting!

Reactions: 10
Without sounding rude you are wrong. I regularly get these tests (lateral flow) and the government are encouraging anyone to get one to help stop the spread. I would highly recommend, no queue, they’re free and support government research unlike these nonsense private ones she’s promoting!
Oh I really didn’t know that so thank you, I feel more informed on the subject now! I genuinely thought you can only get the free NHS test if you actually need one!

Reactions: 6
Don’t you need a private test to fly though? Reckon they’ll be on holiday by the end of the week!

Reactions: 4
Oh I really didn’t know that so thank you, I feel more informed on the subject now! I genuinely thought you can only get the free NHS test if you actually need one!
Yea I ordered some online Monday and they came the next day! I had to get some as have to go into my works office to collect some bits and we have to do them before we re allowed in! I think it’s great you can get free ones and I was amazed how quickly they came! You get 7 tests in pack I think :) very handy!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.