Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not being rude, just curious- what stuff do you have for lunch because i seriously struggle to have lunches over 300 + i’m trying to gain muscle so i need the fodder😂🙄
What do you usually have for lunch? I usually have leftover dinner from the night before, so maybe a pasta bolognese or curry, or noodles, etc. Otherwise I will have have a large chicken breast/salmon fillet with peri sauce, rice and some veggies/salad. Always hot food for me (never liked sandwiches much) and roughly 550 kcal for lunch.

If you struggle for calories, perhaps add some healthy fats to your meal such as half an avocado, a handful of nuts, some cheese or a boiled egg? All these work out about 150-170 calories!

Reactions: 10
I would usually have leftovers from last night so it’s quick and tends to be anywhere between 400-600 calories.

I started the first day of the bodycoach app and its all gone ok! Felt pretty hungry but I did stuff my face all weekend lol

Reactions: 1
What do you usually have for lunch? I usually have leftover dinner from the night before, so maybe a pasta bolognese or curry, or noodles, etc. Otherwise I will have have a large chicken breast/salmon fillet with peri sauce, rice and some veggies/salad. Always hot food for me (never liked sandwiches much) and roughly 550 kcal for lunch.

If you struggle for calories, perhaps add some healthy fats to your meal such as half an avocado, a handful of nuts, some cheese or a boiled egg? All these work out about 150-170 calories!
oh😂 i tend to have a big breakfast and a standard soup and bread or chicken and rice lol but that’s a good idea! i’ve never thought of left overs lol, i usually have them for tea😂😂

Reactions: 1
I get the feeling she’s not happy at all. I think he is bullying her and she can’t say anything because of what she did. She needs him to stay relevant. What do people think?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I get the feeling she’s not happy at all. I think he is bullying her and she can’t say anything because of what she did. She needs him to stay relevant. What do people think?
I agree, he’s making an ass out of her and will do until they’re not together anymore, he obviously hasn’t forgiven her! But like you say she’ll put up with it. She needs to find her own identity outside of her boyfriends

Reactions: 15
I agree too. He reminds me a lot of my ex boyfriend with the passive aggressive / sarcastic tone which is played off as a joke.

in a way i feel sorry for her. even with all the cheating, her toxic behaviour around food, her boyfriend and his family, her need to act posh (even though the chelsea crowd don’t even live in chelsea lol)... he doesn’t treat her well, and on top of that he shares it with thousands of people, shes the butt of every joke and feels like she has to be the “cool gf” because she cheated. i don’t think anyone deserves that

Reactions: 22
I didn’t watch her documentary so she may have already talked about this but I think maybe she should speak to someone like a therapist, it seems like she just wants to please all the men in her life in some sort of submissive way

I agree, I don’t think deep down he’s forgiven her, he said himself on the show he was just weak and she was basically love bombing/stalking him. I don’t buy that she loves him so much that she HAS to stay, she just seems obsessed with being in the relationship probably out of embarrassment after getting so publicly caught out.. that’s not entirely normal in a healthy relationship? It just comes across to me that it’s not actually Sam as a person that she wants but she wants the relationship. She has no personality outside of the title of Sams girlfriend. Either that or she just wants someone, it’s always my boyfriend, never just ‘Sam’ even tho everyone knows who he is? I think they’d be happier apart but I don’t think she’ll leave him no matter how badly he treats her. I’d imagine when normal life completely resumes he’ll either cheat as an excuse to end it or just end it. I wouldn’t normally have such a strong view of a ‘celeb’ relationship because we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but the vibe on this one is weird.. so much was exposed on MIC and Instagram and looking at their stories and sketches you can see she’s the butt of the joke and looks miserable til the camera is on her? And Sam is a master at playing the victim and then using passive aggressive ‘humour’. Yes the first time with the ‘ho ho ho’ joke got a laugh because he was making a joke of his own situation, but now it’s just uncomfortable to watch and I don’t even like Zara

Reactions: 24
I think she doesn’t want to give up Sam because she’s trying to stay relevant.

Reactions: 10
You can see from her appearance and IG account just how desperate she is for validation based on her appearance. There are far more attractive (who haven't had plastic surgery) women who have been a TV show who use their profiles usefully, and do useful things.

Reactions: 9
It's ironic because on the latest MIC episode, Sam was speaking to Reza who is unhappy in his relationship, his gf cheated on him in the past and he never quite forgave her and she feels like he's been mistreating her - and Sam was saying how he doesn't think that they should stay together... Um, maybe take your own advice Sam 🤡

Reactions: 22
It's ironic because on the latest MIC episode, Sam was speaking to Reza who is unhappy in his relationship, his gf cheated on him in the past and he never quite forgave her and she feels like he's been mistreating her - and Sam was saying how he doesn't think that they should stay together... Um, maybe take your own advice Sam 🤡
I was actually going to post here the other day about this and that the situation we’re seeing played out of MiC with reza and ruby are literally Zara and Sam in 5 years time (if they last that long). Once reza is single there will be too much pressure for Sam I think. Zara will try hard to stay pally with Rachel and Ed bezzant; the only other couple that are strong as they’ve got kids... hence Zara referring herself as an aunt. She’s going to be fucked. And I still think it’s weird she refers to everything going on with sams house as “theirs” as though they’re married or she’s named as an owner on the house. It’s controlling and would put me off massively.

Reactions: 16
You can see from her appearance and IG account just how desperate she is for validation based on her appearance. There are far more attractive (who haven't had plastic surgery) women who have been a TV show who use their profiles usefully, and do useful things.
The best person to come out of love island in my opinion is Camilla Thurlow. She is a beautiful person and has used her platform to do lots of charity work. This is the kind of woman young women should look upto. Not a fame hungry David flaunting his flat arse and fake tits all over Instagram 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The best person to come out of love island in my opinion is Camilla Thurlow. She is a beautiful person and has used her platform to do lots of charity work. This is the kind of woman young women should look upto. Not a fame hungry David flaunting his flat arse and fake tits all over Instagram 🤢
Love camilla and Jamie

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.