Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she either have just a sports bra on with her tits pushed up to her chin in the gym or a skintight top with no bra on and her nipples out in full glory.

Reactions: 12
She just doesn’t seem to ...do anything. Works out. Cooks food. Takes photos of herself. What does she DO??

Reactions: 16
Why does she either have just a sports bra on with her tits pushed up to her chin in the gym or a skintight top with no bra on and her nipples out in full glory.
They are so fake they barely move while working out. 😭

I really don't understand why she wants them that size. They don't look good at all! I honestly mean it when I say she had a much better figure when it was natural.

Reactions: 7
They are so fake they barely move while working out. 😭

I really don't understand why she wants them that size. They don't look good at all! I honestly mean it when I say she had a much better figure when it was natural.
I agree! She had nice boobs beforehand that were in proportion to her frame/body.....now they just look ridiculous :/

Reactions: 8
I dont think im a very jealous person but she spends alot of time with ryan (basically her boyfriends brother in law)

Reactions: 4
Zara bum looking flat again in her squat video.
And seriously why does she wear such small tops to go to the gym?

Reactions: 3
I must admit I have a fancy for Sam, I think he was adorable on Celebs Go Dating and I think he is really good looking and funny BUT omg he is horrible to Zara 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 really off putting, he clearly doesn't forgive her which is totally fair enough but why take her back?!

I don’t like to use to word skinny, but she is looking alarmingly underweight at the moment, I can see ribs and her arms look like twiglets that are about to snap.

No bum again in the video .She is desperate to fit in, glamour modelling shots didn’t work so now it’s fitness model.

I agree with the comments about Sam. He belittles her, doesn’t really show any respect towards her in his videos and is actually mean. She must know deep down that he is like this as I don’t think he would of done this to Tiff.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t like to use to word skinny, but she is looking alarmingly underweight at the moment, I can see ribs and her arms look like twiglets that are about to snap.

No bum again in the video .She is desperate to fit in, glamour modelling shots didn’t work so now it’s fitness model.

I agree with the comments about Sam. He belittles her, doesn’t really show any respect towards her in his videos and is actually mean. She must know deep down that he is like this as I don’t think he would of done this to Tiff.
That’s because he adored and loved Tiff

She is so unattractive with that Limp ponytail and lurch body with her severely lacking sense of style!!! What are those outfits!!!! That sweater with that bomber jacket, she looks a mess like she’s doing the walk of shame not going for a lunch date with her boyfriend lol
A far cry from her ‘sexy’ Instagram grid. Catfish of the highest level

Reactions: 5

She's even wearing bum enhancing shorts here! She's promoted them before, they have a scrunching effect where it really makes your bum pop (embarrassingly I have a pair similar 😳) so if her bum doesn't look good here, it must look even more flat in real life. Really makes you realise how much she edits!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just had her gym video come up in my explore on insta. How can someone who is trying to market themselves as some sort of fitspo and have access to personal trainers etc still have such bad form? What’s going on with her squats! She looks so thin, not skinny shaming but she is a world away from the curvy/hourglass image she portrays. Her boobs look so obviously fake too.

Reactions: 10
I must admit I have a fancy for Sam, I think he was adorable on Celebs Go Dating and I think he is really good looking and funny BUT omg he is horrible to Zara 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 really off putting, he clearly doesn't forgive her which is totally fair enough but why take her back?!
Now restrictions are easing and people will be out and about more, it wouldn't surprise me if he broke up with her, it's it's convenient through lockdown. Be the best thing for her probably.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.