Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
82AE0573-83CB-4683-A190-42FA290EF56B.png

Love the way she phrased that šŸ˜‚ because itā€™s not 2 years dating if you count the time she cheated and stalked him into dating her again

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 511316
Love the way she phrased that šŸ˜‚ because itā€™s not 2 years dating if you count the time she cheated and stalked him into dating her again
Also going on a first date doesnā€™t mean ye are together.. I wonder how many dates they went on before she decided they were together šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s also planning their extension??? On sams house..
and she said she got the grades in school to study to become a doctor but decided she didnā€™t want to go to Uni for all that time.. šŸ¤”

half of me feels bad for her and thinks sheā€™s harmless then the other half of me thinks sheā€™s very manipulative after the way she carried on about the cheating and the aftermath, I canā€™t decide because on her stories she comes across quite sweet but apparently even in the made in Chelsea episodes it was uncomfortable to watch.. and thatā€™s what she was like on camera..

Reactions: 7
Also going on a first date doesnā€™t mean ye are together.. I wonder how many dates they went on before she decided they were together šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s also planning their extension??? On sams house..
and she said she got the grades in school to study to become a doctor but decided she didnā€™t want to go to Uni for all that time.. šŸ¤”

half of me feels bad for her and thinks sheā€™s harmless then the other half of me thinks sheā€™s very manipulative after the way she carried on about the cheating and the aftermath, I canā€™t decide because on her stories she comes across quite sweet but apparently even in the made in Chelsea episodes it was uncomfortable to watch.. and thatā€™s what she was like on camera..
remember when she said something like ā€œitā€™s a shame tiffā€™s dad didnā€™t buy her any moralsā€ in the bitchiest tone, i know MIC is 90% scripted but thatā€™s when i knew she wasnā€™t as sweet as she makes herself out to be. i get the impression she feels inferior to the chelsea crowd (who arenā€™t even from chelsea) and it makes her feel bitter

Reactions: 3
I think she has now deleted it, but the story in which she said she ā€˜had the grades to get into medicineā€™ has confused me. From a quick google, I think she studied English literature, psychology, religious studies and media at A-level. Regardless of grades, you would generally require biology and chemistry, and either physics or maths to get into medicine, so I donā€™t understand her logic. I feel like sheā€™s trying to oversell herself, which is a bit like the time she said she ā€œmakes the lawsā€ when she went into love island.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I mean in her defence, me and my partner count our anniversary as our first date, but thatā€™s only because six months in we realised weā€™d never actually had that conversation:LOL: however we definitely didnā€™t have a two month break because one of us cheated so itā€™s a consecutive two years haha.

also thought it was slightly psychotic. She means sheā€™s planning SAMs extension... you know... as itā€™s SAMs house:unsure:

I think she has now deleted it, but the story in which she said she ā€˜had the grades to get into medicineā€™ has confused me. From a quick google, I think she studied English literature, psychology, religious studies and media at A-level. Regardless of grades, you would generally require biology and chemistry, and either physics or maths to get into medicine, so I donā€™t understand her logic. I feel like sheā€™s trying to oversell herself, which is a bit like the time she said she ā€œmakes the lawsā€ when she went into love island.
hahahah stop she didnā€™t actually say she could get into medicine with media studies did she?!?! Delusions of grandeur...

Reactions: 16
There's not a chance in hell she had anywhere near the "grades" to study medicine... even saying that shows how clueless she is.

The starting "grades" you need to study medicine are at least 6-7 A-C GCSEs - you need to have biology and chemistry or double science (depending on the dynamic offered at the school you went to), English & Maths all at A grades, then you need three science based A levels, again, biology & chemistry are an absolute requirement & at A grade. Only then can you apply for a medical degree which are 4yr miniuim courses (but usually at least 5yr) & from specifically recognised medical schools ...thennnn you do clinical training which also lasts a few years.

I known because I tried to do it and failed. I got on to a recognised medical course & ended up switching my course & University entirely starting second year because it was simply too difficult for me, despite getting all the prior required qualifications. I ended up getting a degree in environmental science and wildlife conservation (...and now I work in the creative/design sector but that's a different topic entirely šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚).

Point is, becoming a doctor is something you literally start pursuing from your early secondary school education, and quite intentionally if it's going to be successful, at least in my opinion. It's not something you can just decide to do on a whim after getting a psych A level ffs. She blows so much smoke up her own arse the lies she tries to get away with are actually audacious.

Reactions: 13
You know, I really think she needs to go and do something meaningful with her life. If she apparently had the grades to do medicine (sceptical of that!!) then why not go off and do something about it. Or actually find something bleeping useful to do. I cannot imagine how mindnumbingly boring it must be to just tart yourself up every day and take pictures of yourself and faff around with someone elseā€™s house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she shoe-horn herself into absolutely everything to do with Sam! This isnā€™t her house!!
6095F85D-FE96-4653-ACD2-87A4AECFA00B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lol someone said it and she ACTUALLY acknowledged it. At least she admits she didnā€™t always sound like that but still bullshit; it is definitely self taught. I lost my accent when I moved cos I was 16 (it wasnā€™t very strong anyway as my mum thought it was important to speak properly but still is noticed in a couple or words especially when with family), but I went to college and was still in a developmental phase and influenced by people around me but itā€™s pretty set now and I could not imagine it being changed in other peoples company if I moved again at my grand age of 30. (Lol sorry for my life story there but just trying to illustrate that itā€™s not that simple or quick for a strong Essex accent to change without effort) #tryhard
I'm from the midlands and lived in London for six years now. My accent has deffo changed but I didnt pick it up within the first year.. certainly wouldnt if i was half in essex/half in london like her!

Reactions: 2
definitely
There's not a chance in hell she had anywhere near the "grades" to study medicine... even saying that shows how clueless she is.

The starting "grades" you need to study medicine are at least 6-7 A-C GCSEs - you need to have biology and chemistry or double science (depending on the dynamic offered at the school you went to), English & Maths all at A grades, then you need three science based A levels, again, biology & chemistry are an absolute requirement & at A grade. Only then can you apply for a medical degree which are 4yr miniuim courses (but usually at least 5yr) & from specifically recognised medical schools ...thennnn you do clinical training which also lasts a few years.

I known because I tried to do it and failed. I got on to a recognised medical course & ended up switching my course & University entirely starting second year because it was simply too difficult for me, despite getting all the prior required qualifications. I ended up getting a degree in environmental science and wildlife conservation (...and now I work in the creative/design sector but that's a different topic entirely šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚).

Point is, becoming a doctor is something you literally start pursuing from your early secondary school education, and quite intentionally if it's going to be successful, at least in my opinion. It's not something you can just decide to do on a whim after getting a psych A level ffs. She blows so much smoke up her own arse the lies she tries to get away with are actually audacious.
This is exactly it that she made it sound like she decided on a whim that she could do medicine and then realised how long it would take and thought ā€˜nahā€™, most people who do medicine are fairly driven and dedicated from the get go.. in my experience any of my class anyway that wanted to go to university had at least researched or looked into course length/requirements/syllabus etc and made sure it was what you wanted then, not after getting the grades! Like you said she hadnā€™t even studied the subjects to do medicine.

Didnā€™t she just move in because of lockdown? Obviously they could have decided she should just move in but then she says sheā€™s buying her own house too on her a day with Zara page. The whole thing just seems awkward because Sam genuinely seems like he barely wants her there, kind of indifferent to her and sheā€™s SO committed, our house, our routine, US like she has no identity other than Samā€™s girlfriend?? It makes me feel sad for her but like another poster said, she can seem very sweet but then it slips and she seems quite catty too

why are they extending when there's only two of them in a whole ass house? or, assuming the housemates are still living there, how do they feel about a massive extension and kitchen renovation? she is seriously so strange.

Why does she shoe-horn herself into absolutely everything to do with Sam! This isnā€™t her house!! View attachment 512355
I just don't even have the words to describe how MUCH I dislike this silver plush mirror metal whatever it all is interior that literally EVERY influencer has (especially those from her season of LI lol) its so ugly and tacky and I can't be the only one who thinks this??

Reactions: 11
I just don't even have the words to describe how MUCH I dislike this silver plush mirror metal whatever it all is interior that literally EVERY influencer has (especially those from her season of LI lol) its so ugly and tacky and I can't be the only one who thinks this??
Definitely not alone with that, I cannot bare it. It's all so completely void of any personality, imagination or creativity.

She has a total lollipop head these days - I know I always say this but the self-regulation of instagram is not enough - this girl has a problem. In her latest Q&A she has taken a question from someone (or at least she claims someone) asking about whether she has ever dieted to the point her periods stop. This is an important issue and she answers no but what this shows is that someone experiencing that could be asking her and that her account is attracting followers with those issues. Her accounts still remain total ED fodder.

Reactions: 11
She also always says sheā€™s not qualified but proceeds to answer questions about diet and fitness anyway which I donā€™t think she should be doing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.