Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it's temporary whilst the downstairs is ripped out and remodelled. Didnt realise his sister had moved, thought she still lived next door. Probably moved cos he just walks in. Imagine him walking in mid shag 😭 lol

And why does zara the beg also need to move i to his family home 😂😂 she literally does not have a personality outwith Sam 😂 I reckon she must be buzzing lockdown happened as she wouldn’t have gotten her foot in his door otherwise lol. Also I find it odd how fast they are moving…. Hardly been together long never mind when you then factor in the cheating saga lol. Doesn’t she have her own family pr place she can stay, why does she need to be by his side every second as tho their are married with kids and can’t seperate at all for temp living conditions even. I can’t think of anything worse than moving in with my bf’s parents at that stage of a relationship

I don’t think Louise has moved I think she’s just doing a refurb on her home too and is livimg with her mum temporarily but I could be wrong. I’m sure I seen her say they are also remodelling the garden so her and sams is one huge shared garden. Zara the cling on obvs wanted to copy Louise and she’s now revamping ‘their’ house lol

Reactions: 9
Ugh what is with Sam’s behaviour. There is nothing funny about this…why is he such a man child.
I used to think he was quite attractive but all this behaviour makes him look a little boy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they’re basically joining the houses together. So sister has had people working in hers while they seem to be stay in lots of different places atm; some of them gifted as PR stays and I guess when she’s not got anywhere paid for she’s staying with her mum which i imagine is not going to be a small property. Sam and Zara couldn’t find anywhere to rent in the area last minute so it looks like their only option is to move in with mummy too. But yeah how awkward you’d just feel like an absolute twit if you were Zara with her history. I couldn’t look mummy in the eye!

Reactions: 10
Sam and Zara couldn’t find anywhere to rent in the area last minute so it looks like their only option is to move in with mummy too. But yeah how awkward you’d just feel like an absolute twit if you were Zara with her history. I couldn’t look mummy in the eye!
If I remember correctly, on an episode of MIC Sam was talking to his mum about Zara cheating on him, and she didn't seem to approve of him giving her another chance...
So so awkward.

If I remember correctly, on an episode of MIC Sam was talking to his mum about Zara cheating on him, and she didn't seem to approve of him giving her another chance...
So so awkward.
cringe.... and since then she’s had her tits and bum out for the whole world to see and called the house she bought her son HERRRRRRRS.

nothing wrong with glamour modelling etc as those girls make a living out of it. But as Sam is from a well to do rich family and Zara CHOOSES to sexualise herself she isn’t a glamour model.

I’m now wondering why she bought that crappy wardrobe and book case before? It’s being remodelled so her purchases were all a bit pointless. Saying she doesn’t want kids as well... 🤣 yeah alright hun you just know that level of keen would make Sam sprint.

• Haha
Anyone else notice the lack of content and fact she hasn’t marked her territory commenting on the unfunny video Sam put up?

Anyone else notice the lack of content and fact she hasn’t marked her territory commenting on the unfunny video Sam put up?
yessssss!! I also did notice and I saw that advert/photos of Sam, Louise and Pete.

Zara is really not included in anything unless it’s taking the piss out of her.

depsite the cling on thirsty hoe she appears, I hate to say despite what I write about her- I don’t actually believe she is a horrible person... I think she is deeply lost and insecure and lonely and craves acceptance which is why she tries So hard with all these angles/claim to fames to make people like her.

Reactions: 28
yessssss!! I also did notice and I saw that advert/photos of Sam, Louise and Pete.

depsite the cling on thirsty hoe she appears, I hate to say despite what I write about her- I don’t actually believe she is a horrible person... I think she is deeply lost and insecure and lonely and craves acceptance which is why she tries So hard with all these angles/claim to fames to make people like her.
I half agree because she works with immoral fashion brands, broke lockdown rules, promotes the wrong body image, exaggerates her own achievements for personal gain and verbally attacks anyone who calls her out on any of the above. Basically she’s a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck would wear this?!
I just noticed she had a boob job. Honestly why?? She had a good figure already. It looks so fake .

I always felt this about her on Love Island she never came across as spiteful like some of the others. But she really didn't need that boob job.

Reactions: 3
Her boobs look so bad, why did the surgeon do it! They're too big for her frame and so far apart 😟

Reactions: 9
It reminds me of Cat's Cradle.

I do laugh imagining her trying to put it on.
Cringing so hard about how she’s portraying herself as a ‘role model’ with the BBC. What other presenters do we know that gets up to the stuff she does on insta?

Also would be livid to buy her diet plan only to find out it’s 8 sausages and Nando’s ever day...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.