Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not be made to watch the same films every night like she does with him. She clearly is bored of it as would most people be but won't say anything to keep him happy.
I watched the documentary and I thought it was okay, good to raise awareness, stories of the other girls featured were terrible.
I did wonder if it was filmed before the cheating thing as her and Sam seem so different. Now it's just like she does whatever he wants as she thinks she should after he forgave her.

Reactions: 7
This documentary is just press and attention for her, not about the actual issue. She’s so transparent

Reactions: 7
Why do sam and zara get away with being in louises house all the time?! They’re openly breaking lockdown rules again and getting away with it

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Why do sam and zara get away with being in louises house all the time?! They’re openly breaking lockdown rules again and getting away with it
I messaged her about it last week and she got all uppity asking if I really thought she was stupid enough to show Pete being in the garden if they were breaking the rules. When I replied asking how she could justify her and Sam going into Louises house; she read the message and ignored it. Clearly knows they’re doing tit they shouldn’t be but doesn’t like being called out on it 🧐

Reactions: 17
I messaged her about it last week and she got all uppity asking if I really thought she was stupid enough to show Pete being in the garden if they were breaking the rules. When I replied asking how she could justify her and Sam going into Louises house; she read the message and ignored it. Clearly knows they’re doing tit they shouldn’t be but doesn’t like being called out on it 🧐
It’s so annoying! One rule for influencers and another for everyone else! It’s bad enough they got away with going to the Maldives 😡

Reactions: 6
They just don't give a tit do they
Do you know what I hate the most is the pure cockiness and smugness of it all
And what I don’t get is there sheep would be well up for reporting Sandra down the road for breaking lockdown rules but yet dont batter an eyelid when the influencers they follow on social media are openly flaunting it in our faces!!
Like what world do some people live in?
I don’t think it’s right Sandra down the road or any influencers are right to break the rules
It’s not one rule for the Insta twats and one rule for us
It’s one rule for ALL you bleeping pair of batty boys!!!

Reactions: 17
You would think their management would be saying don’t post yourself breaking restrictions but then again I would never report my neighbour for breaking restrictions cause I would be mortified at wasting police time on such s thing.
The time I saw 6 police cars outside someone’s house cause they had one person in their house who’s mother had just died you knew it was ridiculous. Couldn’t get that kind of response if I was being stabbed to death outside the same door.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it me or does Sam look unhappy here?😬
He kinda looks like he's been crying?! Or just 100% fed up. Even if Zara hadn't cheated this constant need to tell everyone how much she loves him would suffocate a man! But add to it the fact that it's so obviously her trying to smooth over her infidelity, it just makes it kinda sickening?! I don't understand how she can post this and not cringe at herself, knowing that everyone knows that she cheated on the "best boyfriend in the universe" who she allegedly loves to death. It's just... mind boggling. The first chance Sam gets to cheat, he absolutely will. I'm sure even though he likes having Zara fawn all over him and mother him, it probably suits his ego very well, EVEN SO this is too much, it's actually smothering!
Plus the way in which she is frantically decorating his house. It's all just way too much, even if she hadn't cheated.

Reactions: 11
I’ve unfollowed him for this reason when he put that pic on scaring her the other day

Reactions: 5
Is it me or does Sam look unhappy here?😬
Find it kind of funny how much she fawns and dotes on him but then yesterday she said her perfect night was when he's off playing video games and she's on the sofa watching tv. Like if you really overdramatically think he's the best thing ever and believe he's the best boyfriend in the world, surely your perfect night would be to spend time with him by yourself 🤔 no?

Also am I the only one that thinks this is really unappetizing?

Screenshot_20210225_114825_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So he’s going to be on the next Circle series (I love the circle) but when would it have been filmed do we think? It makes me think it’s super staged if it’s been filmed over a very quick period cos I thought they had to live there for weeks on end and no other contact which in sams position and having Zara as a gf seems impossible. I know he recently went away with the MiC lot to film their new series but when the circle? Makes it completely pointless if they have just filmed it on and off cos it’s a celeb circle.

sorry if that’s a bit off topic but it’s relating to Sam and he’s not got a thread.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.