Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me stupid but is that photo on the left photoshopped or can that shape of her bum be achieved by "knowing your angles"? I am genuinely interesting in knowing how she pulls that pose off. Unless she stuffs her pants !

Reactions: 11
Just dropping in to vent my frustration.

Every app I open her face is there!!! Zara feared for her life.... Zara felt her life would be ruined ZARA ZARA ZARA.

I CANT STAND THE NAME ZARA NOW. It was my aunts dogs name and I loved that dog but now I cringe when I hear or see the name.

She's so fame hungry. Snap chat every advert is a story about Zara.

Ok.... Im off 😂😂

Reactions: 10
She’s so desperate to improver her “form” now I think only so she can go back to posting fitness videos and get more brand promotions for fitness wear. It’s just so desperate and weird
Also all she trains now is glutes... everyone knows you can’t grow glutes without food

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I think it’s good she’s working on her form, I have never seen such bad lunges like the ones in that Missguided video 😂 however we could all do without Zara pretending she’s a fitness guru lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon she wears those padded knickers. Ugh I have such second hand embarrassment from that status, of course you should be working on form you absolute melt it’s not some optional extra to training 🥴 if she had any knowledge of fitness at all she’d know that to grow a butt you need lots of calories. She is starving herself and the misguided video proved she is stick thin with no muscle mass whatsoever.

I reckon she wears those padded knickers. Ugh I have such second hand embarrassment from that status, of course you should be working on form you absolute melt it’s not some optional extra to training 🥴 if she had any knowledge of fitness at all she’d know that to grow a butt you need lots of calories. She is starving herself and the misguided video proved she is stick thin with no muscle mass whatsoever.
Exactly! You need lots of food to grow the 🍑

Those crappy baked oats and turkey burgers ain't gonna do anything

Reactions: 5
Just dropping in to vent my frustration.

Every app I open her face is there!!! Zara feared for her life.... Zara felt her life would be ruined ZARA ZARA ZARA.

I CANT STAND THE NAME ZARA NOW. It was my aunts dogs name and I loved that dog but now I cringe when I hear or see the name.

She's so fame hungry. Snap chat every advert is a story about Zara.

Ok.... Im off 😂😂
Not saying David is a dog or anything but if the shoe fits
Zara the dog 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Hi I'm David and my job is to workout with terrible form, eat air and pose like I want to break my own spine . My personality traits are being Sammy Wammy's punchline of every joke and me me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi I'm David and my job is to workout with terrible form, eat air and pose like I want to break my own spine . My personality traits are being Sammy Wammy's punchline of every joke and me me me me
Have you seen her latest story?

She installed the update on Sam's game so he can have the updated map ready for when he gets home because she's the best girlfriend ever 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

She installed the update on Sam's game so he can have the updated map ready for when he gets home because she's the best girlfriend ever 👏🏼
Oh my god!! I have no idea what she's chatting about and I'm bleeping glad 🤣
I bet she watches out the window waiting for him to come walking down the street which is why she could time that story for the door bell ringing

• Haha
Reactions: 11

bleeping cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zara you are not a personal trainer, you have no qualifications in or even basic knowledge on nutrition or fitness, nobody wants your advice in those areas - Ryan is already Louise's content joey, STOP IT.

Also all these baked oats recently, why? Because Tiff regularly uploads photos/videos of hers?

I've honestly never known somebody to have so little personality of their own.

So he’s going to be on the next Circle series (I love the circle) but when would it have been filmed do we think? It makes me think it’s super staged if it’s been filmed over a very quick period cos I thought they had to live there for weeks on end and no other contact which in sams position and having Zara as a gf seems impossible. I know he recently went away with the MiC lot to film their new series but when the circle? Makes it completely pointless if they have just filmed it on and off cos it’s a celeb circle.

sorry if that’s a bit off topic but it’s relating to Sam and he’s not got a thread.
I read somewhere it was filmed in September over 7 days

Reactions: 1
Just seen this thread...wasn’t this the boring girl from love island who was with Adam(?) or someone really into the gym...

Why the hell has she 5 tattle threads 😂 has she actually done anything? What are we all talking about?

Just seen this thread...wasn’t this the boring girl from love island who was with Adam(?) or someone really into the gym...

Why the hell has she 5 tattle threads 😂 has she actually done anything? What are we all talking about?
Following on from this, I’ve now looked into her a bit more. Jesus she is unrecognisable since love island. She looks awful. I used to this she was really pretty and natural. Now she looks unhealthy. Also was her boob job always that bleeping awful?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.