Zara McDermott #4 Liar liar fake tits on fire, promoting ED’s to those who admire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just not acknowledging it even though the massive tits have sprung out of nowhere lol
It doesn't even bother me that she's had them done, its the fact that she doesn't address it and pretends they're real 😂 like her face and waist that she apparently doesn't edit.. duck off zara

Reactions: 19
That pasta awww cooked 😂😂
Why on earth does she never leave sams!! Absolute pest
What's more strange is that she's there even when he's not 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like if I was his roommate, I'd already find her annoying but then when he's away you might think 'oh thank god, maybe I'll get some peace for a few days'. Nope, zara's in the kitchen with her new tits out rearranging the fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's more strange is that she's there even when he's not 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like if I was his roommate, I'd already find her annoying but then when he's away you might think 'oh thank god, maybe I'll get some peace for a few days'. Nope, zara's in the kitchen with her new tits out rearranging the fridge
Got her tits all over the pepperamis sorting out the cupboards

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate these ad hauls that influencers do.
"As you all know, these are one of my all time favourite brands" even though they've literally never mentioned that brand before and definitely didn't use them before receiving the PR haul 😂
Horse head

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think she's blaming the lockdown on staying there full time? Because now she's not in the Maldives and the rules suit her (ie pestering Sam 24/7), it's actually convenient to "stay safe."

One of my housemates has a girlfriend who is round here 24/7 and even though she's really sweet, I'm still sometimes like, girl, maybe give him a few days to himself once a week, it's suffocating. And I can't help but get a little annoyed when I trip over her slippers coming in the front door, some people are just so comfortable making their mark on other people's homes! And this girl is very lovely, unlike Zara! Can't imagine how Sam's housemates feel, I'd be moving out asap!

Reactions: 16
Can’t believe how far from reality she is, that story about the cardboard made me laugh. All she had to do was cut it up and put it in the recycling bin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It doesn't even bother me that she's had them done, its the fact that she doesn't address it and pretends they're real 😂 like her face and waist that she apparently doesn't edit.. duck off zara
Exactly. Look at these photos (taken on the same week in July last year!) and tell me that she doesn’t photoshop.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The though of this makes me shudder. Imagine rearranging someone elses belongings and you don’t live there. What if they have it that way because that’s how they want it? 😂

Reactions: 12
There's a video on instagram which I can't seem to find now by a lingerie brand she did work with. There are 2 other beautiful woman in the video both dancing and jumping around. Having fun and just free in their body movements. Then there's Zara - standing at an angle, holding still, maybe a slight leg bent, never front on to camera for too long (if at all). If you look as you say then move around.
It's actually quite upsetting, as she says she's working on a video to show her waist, so does that mean fasting everyday, overexercising and dehydrating until you can film it???

Reactions: 12
I’m so glad this thread exists. Her Instagram is the most obviously edited grid out there. I always wonder why tf she post them :ROFLMAO: with the wiggly walls in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly. Look at these photos (taken on the same week in July last year!) and tell me that she doesn’t photoshop.
The thing is she looks far better in the pool picture. She has a great figure. She had boobs, she didn't need to do that thing where she pushed them up/squished them to make them look bigger (which was very obvious and nobody wears a bra or bikini like that). And these pics and even her edited ones clearly make it obvious she has had a boob job.
Shes always edited as I remember when she was on LI I saw her insta and remember thinking that it doesn't look like her, that it was edited and that she made her boobs look far bigger than they were. Then I saw something by a newspaper or somewhere saying that fans had seen her insta and were calling her a catfish or along those lines.
I just don't get it. If you filter your pictures this much, surely she knows when people meet her in real life they can see she doesn't look like that? Surely that's worse knowing that than just showing your true self!

Reactions: 20
Officially the most stupid thing I’ve seen anybody post. Either looking for freebies for the house (I’ve come to the conclusion that she begs for freebies for the house in return for accommodation) or she’s just trying to be trendy in some way so she can post her Starbucks cup with her decaf half shot caramel latte with extra protein and hope to get a Starbucks ad deal. I don’t know but grow up woman stick to your hot chocolate.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Officially the most stupid thing I’ve seen anybody post. Either looking for freebies for the house (I’ve come to the conclusion that she begs for freebies for the house in return for accommodation) or she’s just trying to be trendy in some way so she can post her Starbucks cup with her decaf half shot caramel latte with extra protein and hope to get a Starbucks ad deal. I don’t know but grow up woman stick to your hot chocolate.
So extra omg, just have some sugar in your coffee and if you don’t like it just have a hot chocolate instead ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Something like a hot chocolate”

Erm how about just sticking to drinking hot chocolate! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing is she looks far better in the pool picture. She has a great figure. She had boobs, she didn't need to do that thing where she pushed them up/squished them to make them look bigger (which was very obvious and nobody wears a bra or bikini like that). And these pics and even her edited ones clearly make it obvious she has had a boob job.
Shes always edited as I remember when she was on LI I saw her insta and remember thinking that it doesn't look like her, that it was edited and that she made her boobs look far bigger than they were. Then I saw something by a newspaper or somewhere saying that fans had seen her insta and were calling her a catfish or along those lines.
I just don't get it. If you filter your pictures this much, surely she knows when people meet her in real life they can see she doesn't look like that? Surely that's worse knowing that than just showing your true self!
I think she looks like a man in the pool pic...

Reactions: 4
Why would u want to start drinking coffee if u don’t like it? I don’t like coffee so I don’t drink it, it makes no difference to my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
omg he’s reposted that nandos spoof using the audio of his and zara’s argument lmaooooo taking liberties i love it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.