Zara McDermott #4 Liar liar fake tits on fire, promoting ED’s to those who admire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually hired a company to come breakdown and remove a few cardboard boxes for her 😂 is this real life 😂 well if you were so fit and strong that would be a simple task but you’re probably too tired and lethargic on your Guinea pig diet

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is she referring to it as her apartment when it clearly isn't hers, knob

Reactions: 13
She actually hired a company to come breakdown and remove a few cardboard boxes for her 😂 is this real life 😂 well if you were so fit and strong that would be a simple task but you’re probably too tired and lethargic on your Guinea pig diet
In fairness have you ever seen Zara do any sort of upper body workout instead of just a booty one 😂😂

• Haha
Anyone see that influencer on this morning trying to claim that her trip to Dubai for “work” was essential? Then pulling out the “be kind” line when people criticised her - hate that influencers are using that to stop people making valid criticism of them, exactly what Zara does by deleting all negative comments about her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Im wondering if maybe she’s posted that flat because she’s trying to find someone to move in? if she’s left earlier than she’s contracted to she’s got to pay. Also 3k rent for a flat 🙃

I’m late to the party of this one but just watched the Missguided workout video and what an absolute shocker 🤣 the form on her! from someone who’s supposed to workout 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched the Pete and Sam thing so I only know from here that Pete said something about Zara forgetting about Sam when she was on XFactor. So that’s a really dick move but I’m wondering who is actually the dick. Coz surely Sam would have been able to have that bit cut if he had any respect at all for Zara. So it looks like Pete is being a dick to Sam and Zara but surely it’s Sam being the bigger dick. And for that reason, she needs to duck him right off!! I usually like Sam and I don’t particularly like Zara but when he decided to take her back, it should have been because he forgave her. He obviously hasn’t because we can see that she clings on to him for dear life and he just doesn’t seem to care about her and will surely be off with someone else after lockdown. So Zara, do yourself a favour and get out of there! He’s humiliating you enough as it is... it’s all gonna end in tears! P.S. stop being a dick about ur size

Reactions: 31
I haven’t watched the Pete and Sam thing so I only know from here that Pete said something about Zara forgetting about Sam when she was on XFactor. So that’s a really dick move but I’m wondering who is actually the dick. Coz surely Sam would have been able to have that bit cut if he had any respect at all for Zara. So it looks like Pete is being a dick to Sam and Zara but surely it’s Sam being the bigger dick. And for that reason, she needs to duck him right off!! I usually like Sam and I don’t particularly like Zara but when he decided to take her back, it should have been because he forgave her. He obviously hasn’t because we can see that she clings on to him for dear life and he just doesn’t seem to care about her and will surely be off with someone else after lockdown. So Zara, do yourself a favour and get out of there! He’s humiliating you enough as it is... it’s all gonna end in tears! P.S. stop being a dick about ur size
It is flogging a dead horse a little bit, I can’t believe they got back together but they did so Pete should stop publicly digging them both out.

Totally agree, Sam also shouldn’t be such a pussy and stick up for her if he wants to be with her. Really makes me think he has no backbone which is very unattractive

There was also this bit where Sideman was talking about Oceana and Pete was like “was Zara there?”. And then he said to Sam, “hear you two have rekindled things...is it a ménage a trios or is it just you two?” And Sam was like, “I believe for now it is just us two” and Pete was like “that’s the least convincing thing I’ve ever heard”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In fairness have you ever seen Zara do any sort of upper body workout instead of just a booty one 😂😂
Totally agree with this! I don't like her but he clearly hasn't forgiven her. Did you see the Christmas just eat video he did? When it said "ho ho ho" he shown Zara. He made another comment in a video about her being back after extended leave or something. Now she'll be the butt of the jokes in the reality news show.
He shows no respect for her but she isn't showing any for herself by allowing him to treat her like this. Sadly, she's so fame hungry that she'll just go along with it because at least its a bit of attention!

Reactions: 12
Totally agree with this! I don't like her but he clearly hasn't forgiven her. Did you see the Christmas just eat video he did? When it said "ho ho ho" he shown Zara. He made another comment in a video about her being back after extended leave or something. Now she'll be the butt of the jokes in the reality news show.
He shows no respect for her but she isn't showing any for herself by allowing him to treat her like this. Sadly, she's so fame hungry that she'll just go along with it because at least its a bit of attention!
Yeah he’s just taking the piss out of her I think and she is letting him because she is so fame hungry! They need to just let each other go as it’s not a healthy relationship!

Plus I think he has more feelings for Tiffs dad than Zara!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her flat looks lovely and is also much more central than Sam’s house. Why the hell did she never stay there. Also quite surprised she can afford an 3k a month flat to be honest...

Reactions: 7
In a roundabout way, I wonder if Zara couldn't afford to keep paying for the flat and hence why she moved out? I am trying to think what her main source of income is as in ongoing contracts. She obviously does promotes Ads on Social Media but is that enough money. I can't imagine she is lives a frugal lifestyle. But hey, this is totally speculation! She is possibly rolling in money for all I know.

Reactions: 4
Her flat looks lovely and is also much more central than Sam’s house. Why the hell did she never stay there. Also quite surprised she can afford an 3k a month flat to be honest...
Well I saw Ellie brown earns 2k a week and I would have thought Zara is on a par with that?

Unbelievable that these people earn 2k a week for taking photos and acting twit when the rest of us work our arses off 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Hevent been here in a wee while and I am loving the new thread title and the fact that Zara is just up to the same old shenanigans.

To echo what is being said above I have mentioned this numerous times in the old thread and totally agree. Zara is an absolute pain in the hoop and I really do have a soft spot for Sam but this whole situation is a non starter. It's obvious he hasn't forgiven her and never will, she has become a stage five clinger (even more than usual) and it will only end up in an even messier break up.

How many times have we watched this storyline play out not just on MIC but on every bloody reality show. Someone cheats, someone forgives, it's all smiles and reconciliation, the cracks show, they sit on a bench and agree it can't work maybe with a smidge of I still love you but I can't be with you/I'm not IN love with you.

Next season of MIC,called it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I hate these ad hauls that influencers do.
"As you all know, these are one of my all time favourite brands" even though they've literally never mentioned that brand before and definitely didn't use them before receiving the PR haul 😂
I hate these hauls anyway, they’re so ill advised at the moment, people are struggling to feed their kids. Why can’t any of these companies do something for charity rather than giving these spoilt brats even more stuff they don’t need.

Reactions: 18
I hate these hauls anyway, they’re so ill advised at the moment, people are struggling to feed their kids. Why can’t any of these companies do something for charity rather than giving these spoilt brats even more stuff they don’t need.
Agreed!

Is she still claiming that she’s not had her boobs done?
I don't think she's addressed it since she had them done

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That pasta awww cooked 😂😂
Why on earth does she never leave sams!! Absolute pest

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.