Zara McDermott #4 Liar liar fake tits on fire, promoting ED’s to those who admire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we’re going off most liked suggestion for the new thread title it’s mine tyvm x
A304885F-B067-448D-8BB2-D29F46A3B425.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Judging by the outfit, she's still not working out properly then. Because that outfit wouldn't work for anyone doing anything substantial 😂
Those implants will be bouncing around

Let's be honest though when does she ever work out properly 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve just clock Kady n Zara have the same surename. Anyways whos man child is this come collect him cause this is not funny he filmed waking her up
A6134313-72D6-4F74-8AE1-1848A83F2E5B.png
3AB50B09-DE8A-4558-AE5E-DEDE2147A3B8.png

Reactions: 5
I’ve just clock Kady n Zara have the same surename. Anyways whos man child is this come collect him cause this is not funny he filmed waking her up View attachment 446823View attachment 446824
This sort of behaviour; waking me up in the morning would cause me to break up with somebody.
In a previous relationship my bf would get up early for work but have no consideration when getting ready be loud with everything he did and me personally if I have to get up for work and the other person gets to stay in bed I tip toe around and try not to disturb them.. it made me resent him and hate everything about him. Honestly was the beginning of the end.
Although it doesn’t seem likely that Zara would leave him for any reason, ever.

Reactions: 15
This sort of behaviour; waking me up in the morning would cause me to break up with somebody.
In a previous relationship my bf would get up early for work but have no consideration when getting ready be loud with everything he did and me personally if I have to get up for work and the other person gets to stay in bed I tip toe around and try not to disturb them.. it made me resent him and hate everything about him. Honestly was the beginning of the end.
She has to stay cause she cheated. I feel like she feels the need to take everything because she did wrong

Reactions: 11
This would drive me mad!! I had an ex who used to have to get up hour before me for work and he used to tip toe around and leave a cup of tea next to the bed on the off chance I was awake 😂 Sam has absolutely zero respect at all for David!

Reactions: 8
This would drive me mad!! I had an ex who used to have to get up hour before me for work and he used to tip toe around and leave a cup of tea next to the bed on the off chance I was awake 😂 Sam has absolutely zero respect at all for David!
Yeah that was it.. it was that he used to have to be up an hour before and also set about 50 alarms before hand.. I’m a 2 alarm kinda gal so used to drive me insane!!
Luckily now I have a more thoughtful partner it makes a world of difference.
Sam is just one of those doesn’t give a tit kind of guys.. like it’s his house so he can do what he wants which is true to an extent but having respect with everything you do when it comes to your partner should be considered.

Reactions: 6
“Really happy with this set, tiny bit big for me” OH OF COURSE IT IS we forgot you are so teenie tinnie x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.