Zara McDermott #4 Liar liar fake tits on fire, promoting ED’s to those who admire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s staying in Sam’s house with his flat mate while he’s currently away filming MIC?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Pete wicks just said even your bird forgot who you were when she was on the xfactor 😳
3 digs at her cheating in the first ten mins

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
When she says she’s Pete and Sam’s biggest cheerleader but he doesn’t even follow her on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What’s the point in posting a video of what she looks like ? We already know, Sams stories and the missguided workout videos are right there lol

Reactions: 21
She’s so overbearing why is she organising sams house!!!! Organise your pwn flat!!!! Honestly no one makes me cringe more than her

Reactions: 20
I was under the impression she owned the flat in Holborn and was renting it out but it seems she doesn’t own it at all and was renting it herself. So I guess it’s not feasible for her anymore as she’s living with Sam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg pete's digs about zara 🤣🤣🤣 if that's not a dig that he obviously don't like her and sams a fool. Oh its brilliant . Love pete

Reactions: 13
Mystery solved. Looks like she rented her last place but apparently is in the process of buying somewhere. If she didn't purchase that flat, I can't see any other reason why she's advertising it as bring on the market other than trying to show off 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The place she's buying will no doubt "fall through" and she'll have to pitch up at Sam's "temporarily" (for the foreseeable future)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She put up a video about holding people to account for the comments they wrote under her pictures ..

she is too dumb to realise the irony. That a lot of those comments are just people holding her to account ... of government guidelines!!

Reactions: 18
Ok...
1. Why on Earth is she renting a flat that’s 3k a month when she’s at Sam’s even when he’s not there
2. Surprised she didn’t rent somewhere within spying distance of Sams house
3. Why is she buying when she lives in Sams pocket unless she’s planning on renting it out

she’s such a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only explanation for her posting that on her story was to boast about how much she can afford to spend on rent (she basically lives at Sam’s anyway so I don’t understand why she even rented somewhere). I highly doubt she will receive any commission or a bonus from the estate agents if one of her followers decides to rent it, so I don’t get why she is trying to advertise it. I’m sure if one of her followers wanted somewhere to rent then they would have looked on Right Move before checking Zara’s stories 😂 Her lease has ended hence the availability date of the apartment being “ASAP”, so it’s also not like she needs to find someone to take over her tenancy to come out of her contract early. She also wouldn’t have posted it with the full address if she was still living there

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.