Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness that pic!! My eyes! Seriously who would go anywhere like that?!?
And Ruby Adler clearly took the pic so she’s flouting lockdown rules.
Eugghhhh she annoys me SO much!

Reactions: 5
Ignoring the lack of self awareness etc, it’s just an awful picture. She looks hideous. I’d be embarrassed. No way does she think she looks attractive? God. She’s deluded. Also her tits are poor, should have got a better doctor.
Oh no doubt she thinks she looks gorgeous. In her mind boobs = beauty.
Wow they look awful 😬

She should have asked Tiff for her and Lucy’s surgeons details, far more understated looking.... well as far as fake boobs go 🤦🏻‍♀️
Tiff's absolutely do look a million times better; they could actually be passable as real, if you hadn't seen them before etc ...but Zara's give bad 90's pammy Anderson implant vibes. NOT a good look, at all.

Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic but have always wondered if Botox, fillers and breast implants are considered vegan friendly? I would have thought they weren’t 🤔 always wondered this with this Watson sisters being such advocates of animal welfare / vegan life

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but have always wondered if Botox, fillers and breast implants are considered vegan friendly? I would have thought they weren’t 🤔 always wondered this with this Watson sisters being such advocates of animal welfare / vegan life
I was thinking the same thing!

Reactions: 1
Oooo what do you mean? As far as i’m aware fillers are made of natural stuff so are vegan? And one of my friends is vegan and she has her boobs, lips and botox done.... so i’m assuming they are vegan friendly?!

Reactions: 1
Oooo what do you mean? As far as i’m aware fillers are made of natural stuff so are vegan? And one of my friends is vegan and she has her boobs, lips and botox done.... so i’m assuming they are vegan friendly?!
Yep fillers are vegan friendly.

I always thought fillers/botox were tested on animals and therefore not vegan..?! This is from a friend a while ago though!
Juvaderm and restylane are vegan friendly and are the most common used fillers but there are others that aren't vegan 😬 i think restylane did once test on animals though!

Reactions: 3
Ruby is an even bigger catfish than Zara. Having come across her Instagram a few times, I was gobsmacked when I saw what she really looked like on MIC.

Reactions: 13
Ruby is an even bigger catfish than Zara. Having come across her Instagram a few times, I was gobsmacked when I saw what she really looked like on MIC.
I thought this too, didn't even realise who she was on MIC at first. I wonder if Zara's new found friendship with her has played a part in Sam getting back with her... Zara does really seem to have wormed her way into every singlw aspect of Sam's life, all in just about a year.

Reactions: 15
Who ever is ruby adler lol, I’ve only watched recent episodes (purely because of Zara and Sam dramz and can’t recall her being on the show 🌚)

Reactions: 3
Her one a week sex, button up pjs, spot cream and teletubby hair must just be too much for Sam to resist 😂

I loved when he described this on mic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her one a week sex, button up pjs, spot cream and teletubby hair must just be too much for Sam to resist 😂

I loved when he described this on mic 😂
Embarrassing for her! Maybe she’s upped the sex now she’s had her tits done: the recent photos would suggest so 🌚

She’s defo really unsexy in real life, can tell in Sams stories etc! Big lanky david walliams lookalike with a cross eye! Her Instagram is a catfish lol! Almost as fake as her tits and her ‘sweet personality’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.