Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the way when he posts a pic of her it is the most unflattering pic ever 🤣
Hahahahah

I think he’s on our side really

I’m hoping this is just one big fake ploy and he secretly is waiting to get his own back on her!!! One bad insta photo at a time 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20201221_142227_com.instagram.android.jpg

Did anyone else see this? Someone basically said she's not actually as healthy as she thinks she is and she decided to give them an essay

Reactions: 2
Sam posting her today in the bed is just the mother and father of all cringefests

Reactions: 9
i would find it really, really hard to get over if my boyfriend posted that meme about our relationship
Have you seen the JustEat ad he posted to his Instagram? Given what’s apparently happened between them, it seems like he’s making a c*nt of her in that ad and she’s oblivious.
Anyone else cringe at the cheese ad where she awkwardly says ‘mmm delicious’? 😂😂

Reactions: 10
The fact he’s posted this 🥴

EmbarrassingView attachment 355876
Quite the sad irony that he doesn't seem to realise that post is actually more embarrassing for him since he's the idiot who didn't end the relationship once he knew she was sleeping about 🙃

Also idk what's remotely funny about being in and out of toxic relationships constantly but 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her new boobs remind of Jess from
Love island when she had the huge implants and in her bikinis you could see one nipple was pointing up to her eye and the other down to her feet

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.