Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s had a boob job, we’ve seen enough of her undressed to notice the difference. Deleting the comments is just stupid, up to her whether she wants to publicly acknowledge it or not but it’s quite clear

Reactions: 9
Of course she’s had a boob job, we’ve seen enough of her undressed to notice the difference. Deleting the comments is just stupid, up to her whether she wants to publicly acknowledge it or not but it’s quite clear
If she doesn’t want people to speculate a tit job then she should stop pushing the girls into skimpy tops for the gram. Just a thought for Zara bebs.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she will move in with Sam for Tier 4? Or has she already wormed her way in and i haven't clocked yet?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she will move in with Sam for Tier 4? Or has she already wormed her way in and i haven't clocked yet?
Did you notice her story earlier where she thanked a company for “our” new sofa? Sam posted it too but without the “our”

Reactions: 2
It is obvious that sam is avoiding posting her on his social media as he feels sheepish for taking her back, the one post he did she definitely pretty much held a gun to his head. Whereas her Instagram is just sam sam sam my sam. There’s now a complete imbalance in the relationship.

Reactions: 23
Why is she so awkward in that cheese toasty video he posted?
“back from extended leave” 🤣🤣
Totally understand she’s been in the wrong but if I cheated on my boyfriend and all he was doing was taking the piss about the situation after he took me back I’d think maybe we should just leave the relationship😂🙈

Reactions: 15
“back from extended leave” 🤣🤣
Totally understand she’s been in the wrong but if I cheated on my boyfriend and all he was doing was taking the piss about the situation after he took me back I’d think maybe we should just leave the relationship😂🙈
honestly the dynamic just seems so off now... not worth staying in a relationship like that (unless, of course, she’s not in it for the relationship? but that’s crazy)

Reactions: 8
I just saw that cheese "grill" video and I.... don't get it. They have never really had great chemistry imo anyway but it's even worse now. How is there people underneath his videos etc saying how happy they are that they're back together?! Tbf, I don't really get the whole "relationship goals" thing anyway but like, especially so with these two? It couldn't be any more obvious that he's just terrified of his own company and she's desperate to have some sort of "fame" regardless of how she gets it. Seems like there's no real love or even friendship between them. It's pathetic honestly. Somebody already mentioned it but I wanted to second how similar to Tiff she's starting to look... I wouldn't be surprised if she gives her hair a cut next tbh.

Idk why Sam hates himself so much.

Reactions: 8
I feel like Zara is desperately trying to let everyone know she’s with sam and he’s desperately trying to make out like he’s not. When he posts something he doesn’t link it to her and when she does it’s “our” or tags him etc

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone know if Zara and Ellie Brown from love island are still friends? They were so close after the show finished

Reactions: 5
PleAaaase elaborate??
hahaha it wasn't anything major. she was with some friends (i live fairly close to a local-celebrity (footballer) and i guess they're friends) and she was kinda quiet but did literally walk into me at one point and kinda mumbled something idk. she also went to the toilet about 15 times but idk what that was all about

Reactions: 4
hahaha it wasn't anything major. she was with some friends (i live fairly close to a local-celebrity (footballer) and i guess they're friends) and she was kinda quiet but did literally walk into me at one point and kinda mumbled something idk. she also went to the toilet about 15 times but idk what that was all about
Sniffing coke of course

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.