Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to post a lot about her side of the family, last I heard about her mum was when she got remarried and Zara made a post about it, and last time I heard about the sister was when Zara told everyone the sister was pregnant with her second child, Zara sometimes used to put her sisters first baby on her Instagram and stories but his face was always covered (badly), she hasn’t posted about the mum or the sister in I’d say 18 months +

Reactions: 3
She used to post a lot about her side of the family, last I heard about her mum was when she got remarried and Zara made a post about it, and last time I heard about the sister was when Zara told everyone the sister was pregnant with her second child, Zara sometimes used to put her sisters first baby on her Instagram and stories but his face was always covered (badly), she hasn’t posted about the mum or the sister in I’d say 18 months +
I noticed during first lockdown toms mum dropping stuff off from them. And the boring weekend shite she does driving round visiting family and cousins but it was always his side .

I see the wraps back after it being posted on here . After the whole scooter incident last week where we kept on smiling ..... sup Zara . Get Harry potters rout of the cupboard and get him to bother with his children .

• Haha
Back to the "help, should I buy this or not?" Swipe up! Does she think we are all stupid and can't see what she wants us to do?

Reactions: 2
Bloody sneaky swipe ups , is her TU an ad ? Or maybe trying to get a promo with Sainsbury’s ? He content is bleeping boringggggg. I mean can it get any more perfect , perfect kids , house , boyfriend . Blah. All of mine have had meltdowns today been up since 3 am. And I’m ready for packing my bags ! But at least I’m honest .

Reactions: 5
I see toms working his butt off as usual. It's ok thought he got back to 'soak up' some extra family time. Those words 🙆😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it just me or did the picture that she posted with Tom and the kids on the couch look weird? The kids really looked uncomfortable to me, like they don’t usually spend time with him and they didn’t know what to do, the picture looked really forced, like she’s told them to sit on the couch with him instead of them just doing it

Is it just me or did the picture that she posted with Tom and the kids on the couch look weird? The kids really looked uncomfortable to me, like they don’t usually spend time with him and they didn’t know what to do, the picture looked really forced, like she’s told them to sit on the couch with him instead of them just doing it
I came straight here when I saw that picture . On how we have been commenting on his lack of involvement . On the perfect stages pics & tonight she posts that ?? also bingo SOAKING IT UP!

but yeah the kids looks super Uncomfy, Tommy looks like he’s been quickly placed . He never seems to bother with any of the children working or not . This isn’t the 1950’s Zara where you do everything and the men do duck all.

Working his arse off like usual. My husband is in healthcare, he works 12 plus hours. On his days off we split the childcare. If have been up all night with the baby, he will be up in the morning with the kids, making pancakes. Then we will swap for naps. He takes them out by himself, does the cleaning etc. Its not normal for Tom to just shut himself in a cupboard to play games with strangers, when he has 3 beautiful children who he should spend time with. Its frustrating how she thinks its normal, God knows what kind of tit Tom spurts out at her. She is very much under the thumb.

Reactions: 4
So question time haven’t had in a while . I had a baby during all this crazy crap , my husband was there while pushing . We also have three other children , so to blame this on a pandemic is a bit bullshit in my opinion.

the texts between them were odd about how he felt like he was going to be sick ??And ended up missing the birth. Maybe she shouldn’t have shared the texts if she was going to lie about him being late due to corona ....

do you want me to film a update ? Do you want me to film my skin care routine ? Do you want me film being so perfectly perfect living in the chaos. Soaking it in. Making memory’s . As a Mother Earth mother who zones out during labour using visual techniques so I didn’t even notice my partner was missing his sons birth . Bore off .

Everyone is realising Tom’s true colours and she doesn’t like it at all, it ruins her perfect family image that she pretends to have

Tom does nothing for her or the kids, yes he works but so he should, but he should also do a whole lot more when he isn’t working, she needs to kick him to the kerb

Abuse isn’t always physical

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Everyone is realising Tom’s true colours and she doesn’t like it at all, it ruins her perfect family image that she pretends to have

Tom does nothing for her or the kids, yes he works but so he should, but he should also do a whole lot more when he isn’t working, she needs to kick him to the kerb

Abuse isn’t always physical
She does nothing but defend him, I get it . He’s her other half , but just because he works doesn’t mean he should do duck all. He can’t even pick up the dog crap because that use to always be on her daily Boring lists . Along with moving his jizz tissues . She may as well be a single mother , she even use to get the kids to bed before she went to work !?!

Did anyone just watch her stories. She said how she loves being their mummy and then did this bit where she pouted her lips put and repeatedly kissed tommy. I found it completely cringeworthy. Also I don't get the constant need to post about how much she loves her kids. Isn't that just normal?

Over compensating for the lack of effort her other child puts in with his children . I don’t know just everything she posts just screams false to me , like you can see how false is & how false she’s being . The whole over the top smile and how she’s just soaking it all in. The only time I think she’s been herself , is when she was upset on her stories about how alone she felt . I had a baby during Lockdown with three other children , a husband who was working . And it did have it days where it was so isolating and lonely . Be nice if their dad stopped having 10/11 am lie ins and actually make some of these memories she’s always harping on about .

Even the word arse on her newest grid post. Tom just looks like a giant dildo that someone glued a pair of giant googly eyes on.