Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented once on a post about her other half that he makes me cringe as I couldn’t help it. She then replied “it’s ok hun he makes my minge cringe” 🤢
Wtf!! That's vile. She wouldn't say that now, she would write a poem about you and give you tips on how to be an earth mum 🤣

Reactions: 1
I never see her sit down to a greasy fry up or anything, it’s always porridge or something healthy for breakfast, same with all her meals, or maybe I just eat really unhealthy 😂

I think she’s going to piss people off with these cryptic swipe ups...it’s sneaky! With the tiny ad affiliate link at the top!
383A4A16-C12D-4AAC-964B-DE5501ADA304.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I think she’s going to piss people off with these cryptic swipe ups...it’s sneaky! With the tiny ad affiliate link at the top! View attachment 447712
They are soooo sneaky! I thought that today when flicking through her boring stories . And the “what annoys you “ insta stories to get her engagement up. Asking if she should buy certain clothes with a sneaky AD in the corner . Sly.
And she never shows anything other than porridge and tuna for dinner. Her porridge looks like someone who’s got the shits .

I don’t normally go and message people on Instagram out of the blue as I find it quite rude but I really want to message her and tell her how much she’s pissing me off with all of the ads and swipe ups 🤦🏻‍♀️

I really think there should be some sort of rule about these swipe up that the person needs to be clear and state what it is to !

Reactions: 2
So whats the deal with these swipe ups? Does she get paid every time someone does it? I thought it was weird when she asked people how many pillows they have and you had to swipe up to see them.

So whats the deal with these swipe ups? Does she get paid every time someone does it? I thought it was weird when she asked people how many pillows they have and you had to swipe up to see them.
if you swipe up and then buy something from that company within a certain time frame, she gets a percentage of money....it doesn’t have to be that item she posted and it doesn’t have to be that day either x

And there it is. I've been waiting for that for ages. Every women who breastfeeds on instagram simply MUST have a story about how they were so say shamed for breastfeeding in public or someone said a rude remark to them. After all that over the top nonsense about how embarrassed she was about a man so say saying "alright tits" to her even though apparently u couldn't tell she was doing it she was that embarrassed she still managed to pose for a picture someone took of her. I can guarantee this scenario did not happen. She wanted to make up a story that she can dramatise and add things like "these tits are amazing they fed 3 children" to gain likes from the bigger mummy accounts and comments like "well said mama people need to mind their own business!" 🙄

Reactions: 7
I agree with the comment above, she parades her boobs about on her Instagram account and she isn’t shy about that, she’s managed to pose for a picture even though apparently she was really embarrassed and ashamed, who took the picture do we know? Bet it was one of the kids 😂

Reactions: 5
I agree with the comment above, she parades her boobs about on her Instagram account and she isn’t shy about that, she’s managed to pose for a picture even though apparently she was really embarrassed and ashamed, who took the picture do we know? Bet it was one of the kids 😂
Well exactly. It's a fabricated story so she can make up her over the top story to boast to everyone how amazing she is for breastfeeding. It's like women become obsessed with it. Funny isn't it that only 'influencers' get these sort of remarks. Perfect for an attention seeking story to make yourself look like a hero! apparently they are for her kids go lie on too when they're sad. Wtf 🤣 literally hurt my eyes reading that post.

• Haha
She is being really cheeky with those swipe ups
One this morning.... Tommy didn't sleep well so do I buy this or this..help! Swipe up! Cheeky as hell. Do people actually swipe up and look. Your you need help to buy whatever it is cus your baby hasn't slept for one night?? Na you put that in the duck it bin and move on not buy something to help!

Did you see her stories? Looks like Lucy was in the pram to preschool this morning, with the Footmuff and facing zara and everything and then some tit about her air fryer, along with all those swipe up ads

Whats she trying to blag out of tefal by tagging them in her stories, bore off

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did you see her stories? Looks like Lucy was in the pram to preschool this morning, with the Footmuff and facing zara and everything and then some tit about her air fryer, along with all those swipe up ads
I thought that. She's 4! Yes first world problems her air fryer hasn't been fixed quick enough. Must use my so say influencer status to tag them and get some freebies. Maybe even got a callan with them to get a free one and then tell everyone how they have teamed up with tefal to tell you about their amazing air fryer that has totally transformed their lives especially as a 'busy mum of 3"

I thought that. She's 4! Yes first world problems her air fryer hasn't been fixed quick enough. Must use my so say influencer status to tag them and get some freebies. Maybe even got a callan with them to get a free one and then tell everyone how they have teamed up with tefal to tell you about their amazing air fryer that has totally transformed their lives especially as a 'busy mum of 3"
*Collab

So that’s new AD break and then it’s not all perfect and stress free. Been reading a few home truths I suspect . Today our only goal is to be fed. Big change from the huge lists of things she does daily . I’ve breastfed 3 babies and bottle fed 1. And I’ve never posted videos or pictures of me breastfeeding or bottle feeding .

So that’s new AD break and then it’s not all perfect and stress free. Been reading a few home truths I suspect . Today our only goal is to be fed. Big change from the huge lists of things she does daily . I’ve breastfed 3 babies and bottle fed 1. And I’ve never posted videos or pictures of me breastfeeding or bottle feeding .
Exactly. It's not necessary that you show people. What is this obsession with breastfeeding that mother's have. It's simply a way of feeding your baby I don't get why they go on about it. To show us her pumping is really not needed. Feeding your baby is an intimate thing between you and the baby not something to be plastered everywhere. It's almost like she will carry on doing it just for content. Just be relatable and show the lows and the stress as well as the highs and stop making other people feel tit because they're not all singing and dancing and so say smiling through the bad times because tomorrows a new day 🤷 bore off it's all a front!

Reactions: 3
Still at the sneaky swipe ups. The last one had ad hidden behind the story bars at the top! She Needs reporting.