Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A day in the life of busy, busy Zanna.

5.30am....Gym
7.30....B'fast.. crap shake & green slop with nuts,
8am...coffee
9am..check emails, check insta posts for any that mention my flying & delate & block
11am..coffee @ The Conduit
12.30pm...Lunch..most expensive as possible
2pm...check emails, push cook books on insta, look for long haul flights for holidays,
3pm..check insta again for anyone not licking my arse, and delete & block.
4pm...quick coffee
4.30pm...head home
5pm...check insta, do some swipe up's & any deleting as needed.
6pm..shower, I'm stinking, been so busy.
7pm..go play at Escape room, dinner expensive as usual.
9.30pm.. Post & brag about my busy day on insta, tell the sheeples how busy I've been.
10pm...bed..soooo tired.. 😴

Phew!! a day in the life of a busy Saleswoman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

5.30am....Gym
8am...coffee
9am..check emails, check insta posts for any that mention my flying & delate & block
2pm...check emails, push cook books on insta, look for long haul flights for holidays,
4pm...quick coffee
4.30pm...head home
9.30pm.. Post & brag about my busy day on insta, tell the sheeples how busy I've been.

Escape rooms 😂😂😂

How do we do it,? I'm very happy to start calling her out
I don’t think at the end of the day it will change anything but cutting off these “influencers” sources of income, or at least attempting to call them out, may be the only way. Sadly veganism and climate change are little more than bandwagons for brands to jump on at the moment. Vivolife have a great business model but they have over 90k followers and need to make cash. It’s sad but at least if people give them feedback we can hope it’ll make an impact.

Reactions: 2
Sorry she keeps providing me with more material. She had a stress cry today. Poor darling has been back from Cape Town for 1 day and it’s all too much for her. SHE MUST BE HAVING US ON 😂😂

• Heart

5.30am....Gym
8am...coffee
4pm...quick coffee
4.30pm...head home

This made me blow coffee through my nose. Her walking along talking to camera. Funniest thing ever, who the duck does she think she is. I’d love to see her walk into a lamp post 😂😂 Cupid Stunt!

In whose world is this interesting content. I think I’ll film myself washing dishes or picking my nose. It’s like watching paint dry. Her ego is astounding, not in a good way. She could run a successful business on how to be a good narcissist and get people to ridicule and despise you. She’d be minted 🙄
90BF6D23-1811-4842-8CB3-E66A87495108.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
This made me blow coffee through my nose. Her walking along talking to camera. Funniest thing ever, who the duck does she think she is. I’d love to see her walk into a lamp post 😂😂 Cupid Stunt!

In whose world is this interesting content. I think I’ll film myself washing dishes or picking my nose. It’s like watching paint dry. Her ego is astounding, not in a good way. She could run a successful business on how to be a good narcissist and get people to ridicule and despise you. She’d be minted 🙄
View attachment 77273
Who’s emailing her so much and why does she have so many meetings?! Probably all a load of bullshit!
I struggle to see how she thinks this content is interesting. If I wanted to see someone reply to emails I’d have a mirror next to my desk at work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who’s emailing her so much and why does she have so many meetings?! Probably all a load of bullshit!
I struggle to see how she thinks this content is interesting. If I wanted to see someone reply to emails I’d have a mirror next to my desk at work
Well this is the thing, she met with doctors_kitchen for coffee and a chat/therapy session and calls that a “meeting”. Next time I go meet my friends for a piss up I’ll call it a meeting 🙄 Her level of self importance is incredulous 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my, she's still soooooo busy, checking emails, god no rest for the wicked, poor mite even had a 'stress cry' what the f is one of those, stress my arse, god she is so bloody self righteous, she's done sweet FA all day and she's stressed, reckon she's been reading tattle and the truth made her cry, Boo bloody Hoo.

I think Z has been reading my "Day in the life" as low & behold she's doing one today as supposedly followers liked it last time??
Really no need Z as all your days are the same, gym, coffee, lunch, emails, it's very very boringggggg. No one's interested as we all have our own busy lives to lead, you know lives that normal people lead, (then again you don't know, you have no clue)

Attachments

How do we do it,? I'm very happy to start calling her out
Just message/email them telling them you're disappointed- I've just done it myself. I think it's time people started speaking out to these companies to tell them when we're not happy.

Last edited:
the “What she does in a day” crap that she’s documenting on her insta today is just a bunch of things that EVERYONE does on a daily basis whilst also having to fit in working a normal job. Some of the things she’s documented so far:
- taking probiotics
- doing the dishes
- making a smoothie
- popping to the doctors
- spending an hour on her phone
- doing some laundry

is this girl for real?! She has the audacity to make out she leads a really stressful life...!
I’d love to see her have to do all of the above whilst also working a 10 hour shift in a hospital or something.

Dam I forgot to add 'do the dishes' to her 'day in the life' yesterday, how could I have forgotten that.

Is she for real, I have no words for her arrogance, just who does she think she is.

Dam I forgot to add 'do the dishes' to her 'day in the life' yesterday, how could I have forgotten that.

Is she for real, I have no words for her arrogance, just who does she think she is.
I think it’s for our benefit. She is our puppet now, anything you want her to mimic just write it here and away she goes. If you’d like to see anything on her insta, suggestions below please 😂😂

I see that Steph made it onto the Late Show with James Corden with that selfie she took with the shagging penguins. I wonder how Zanna feels with all this attention Steph is getting 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.