Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic Zanna thinking we’re all too stupid to realise she’s taking yet another long haul flight if she just disappears from Instagram for half a day and doesn’t post anything from the airport or plane.
I know. She’s be in SA. She be walking home. Hide it, then it never happened. She’s such a twit 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Can she please stop with these coffee thoughts. Didnt she say she had stopped drinking coffee and got it down to once a week or something? Caught out yet again!

Reactions: 2
It's back, next stop I think is NZ next month with 🐜?

In 8 weeks of the new year she would of taken 2 longggggg haul flights, flown more miles than the average person probably flies in 3 or more years!

Keeping it real Zanna!!

Reactions: 3
33A8A8E6-116C-421F-8E8E-E228EC996B8C.jpeg

whats that Rosanna, business class or first class? She loves herself so much, so of course she exposed herself on steph’s insta account where she decided to pose this insta story of being on the flight. This is the face of a glorified sales person, a liar, money hungry, jumps on the next badwagon, blocks ppl who like posts that criticise her!!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 76328
whats that Rosanna, business class or first class? She loves herself so much, so of course she exposed herself on steph’s insta account where she decided to pose this insta story of being on the flight. This is the face of a glorified sales person, a liar, money hungry, jumps on the next badwagon, blocks ppl who like posts that criticise her!!
Nice one Zanny! Business class means even more carbon emissions from your long haul flight.

You go girl!

Reactions: 4
Nice one Zanny! Business class means even more carbon emissions from your long haul flight.

You go girl!
This behaviour justifies every ounce of criticism she receives. She’s now behaving like if I buy business class and nobody sees it, does it even happen? She’s deceitful, hypocritical, repulsive, money grabbing, narcissistic mixed all together with a huge ego. This makes for a person who will have a very unhappy future when the people around her realise who she really is and drop her one by one. She’s managing to fool them at the moment but as they all mature and grow up they’ll realise what a selfish cow she is.

Shes back to selling us the bundle recipes, this time shes taken on another posters idea and shes making food to show she is using the recipes lol

• Sick
How about the devastating impact on the environment of taking multiple long-haul flights per year, particularly in business or first class, and how a vegan diet will be nowhere near to compensating for this, Zanna?
Don’t make me laugh. She wouldn’t know what conscious living was if it but her in the arse. She’s ridiculous 😂😂

Thread suggestion name: Zanna van I will milk you dry of your money whilst I lie about how sustainbly conscious I am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She posted in the Living Consciously Crew page on Facebook (far too many members of which suck up to her, but there's a lot really trying to be more sustainable) about what changes people have made this year, and i'm really wondering if she's taking notice of all the comments that mention flying.

Oh dear, she has a busy day ahead, no time for the gym this morning.

So busy, she's sat in the Conduit club, drinking coffee, looking at her laptop,and I'm sure lunch posts will be up later 🤮

Slow down Zanna don't over do it love, such a busy day you have planned. 😡

• Haha
Oh dear, she has a busy day ahead, no time for the gym this morning.

So busy, she's sat in the Conduit club, drinking coffee, looking at her laptop,and I'm sure lunch posts will be up later 🤮

Slow down Zanna don't over do it love, such a busy day you have planned. 😡
Came hereto post this! Started the day at a coffee shop, then conduit, so so busy Rosanna!

Here’s another example at her attempts to seem more relatable and less deceptive, she’s now listing her designer, incredibly expensive handbags and shoes as “second hand”. She buys them through Vestair Collective and actually used to brag about that. It’s the height of over consumption, second hand or not. She’s becoming more of a joke by the day. She’s hiding stuff, business class flights, designer goods. She‘s just a yuppie trying to sell herself as just an ordinary relatable girl on her way to work at her private club. She’s obsessed with material objects and financial success at anybody else’s expense. Credibility down the toilet. She’s just a 🤡 #zannavandijk

Reactions: 4
Here’s another example at her attempts to seem more relatable and less deceptive, she’s now listing her designer, incredibly expensive handbags and shoes as “second hand”. She buys them through Vestair Collective and actually used to brag about that. It’s the height of over consumption, second hand or not. She’s becoming more of a joke by the day. She’s hiding stuff, business class flights, designer goods. She‘s just a yuppie trying to sell herself as just an ordinary relatable girl on her way to work at her private club. She’s obsessed with material objects and financial success at anybody else’s expense. Credibility down the toilet. She’s just a 🤡 #zannavandijk
You are spot on, she is just a greedy, saleswoman who has no conscience whatsoever. Her only friends which seem few and far between are exactly like her.

Gosh what a sad life really, money, and stuff will never make her happy, which she will come to realise a few years down the line.

• Heart
Gosh I think I may be psychic, I said earlier that Zanna will be posting about her lunch 💤, suprised as she has such a busy day planned that she even has the time to walk around London to some vegan cafe, most of us take a sandwich that we eat at our desk, but not Zanny chops, or no off she goes for more food and coffee, before I'm sure a busy afternoon, ffs.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.