Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I think I may be psychic, I said earlier that Zanna will be posting about her lunch šŸ’¤, suprised as she has such a busy day planned that she even has the time to walk around London to some vegan cafe, most of us take a sandwich that we eat at our desk, but not Zanny chops, or no off she goes for more food and coffee, before I'm sure a busy afternoon, ffs.
Donā€™t forget the obligatory sped up clip of her replying to emails on her sofa this evening and making out she has done a 15 hour day except she hasnā€™t actually done any work as she just hops from coffee to brunch to coffee with her influencer mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rather petty but did anyone else catch her story of her watching a Netflix documentary a few nights ago? Thought she didn't watch any TV :rolleyes: it wouldn't even annoy me (I don't really watch much TV myself) but she was so preachy on that question she answered about how she doesn't watch it, as she's way too busy/superior/stuck up her own arse to watch TV like the rest of us peasants

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Donā€™t forget the obligatory sped up clip of her replying to emails on her sofa this evening and making out she has done a 15 hour day except she hasnā€™t actually done any work as she just hops from coffee to brunch to coffee with her influencer mates!
I read a study at work on how the rise of veganism is so London-centric and for millennials earning over a certain amount (I.e a lot!) She must be spending at least Ā£30 a day to lounge at private clubs and eat fancy vegan and veggie food. Not all of us have that luxury and she seems to have no comprehension of how snooty it makes her come across. What happened to making a healthy lunch at home and working in a library to support your local community?

• Heart
I read a study at work on how the rise of veganism is so London-centric and for millennials earning over a certain amount (I.e a lot!) She must be spending at least Ā£30 a day to lounge at private clubs and eat fancy vegan and veggie food. Not all of us have that luxury and she seems to have no comprehension of how snooty it makes her come across. What happened to making a healthy lunch at home and working in a library to support your local community?
Exactly this! Case in point, Iā€™m London based and regularly walk in and then straight out of these fancy vegan places for lunch, they regularly charge about Ā£10 which is shocking for a lunch! Who is she appealing to here?

Reactions: 1
Gosh I think I may be psychic, I said earlier that Zanna will be posting about her lunch šŸ’¤, suprised as she has such a busy day planned that she even has the time to walk around London to some vegan cafe, most of us take a sandwich that we eat at our desk, but not Zanny chops, or no off she goes for more food and coffee, before I'm sure a busy afternoon, ffs.
Of course sheā€™s posting her lunch, thatā€™s all she did on holiday. Thatā€™s the desperation post when your life is so dull you have nothing valid to post. Nobody needs to see what youā€™re eating ffs šŸ™„

Thats a free lunch as shes always sponsored by that tit Chloe cafe

Reactions: 2
Of course sheā€™s posting her lunch, thatā€™s all she did on holiday. Thatā€™s the desperation post when your life is so dull you have nothing valid to post. Nobody needs to see what youā€™re eating ffs šŸ™„
It's just constant, we get a pic of coffee EVERY morning breakfast, lunch then 9/10 she's out for dinner and so a pic of that.

She has no idea what the real person in the street, what their daily lives are like.
She is such a slimey character, yuk.

Thats a free lunch as shes always sponsored by that tit Chloe cafe
Just looked at their menu, suprise, suprise no prices on any of their meals, says it all really.

Rather petty but did anyone else catch her story of her watching a Netflix documentary a few nights ago? Thought she didn't watch any TV :rolleyes: it wouldn't even annoy me (I don't really watch much TV myself) but she was so preachy on that question she answered about how she doesn't watch it, as she's way too busy/superior/stuck up her own arse to watch TV like the rest of us peasants
I thought the exact same thing when I saw that. Iā€™m sure if she reads this she comes away from tattle thinking ā€œwhy do people hate meā€, ā€œwhy am I suffering trollingā€, ā€œIā€™m just doing my job and helping people with my free contentā€. No Zanna, youā€™re a bleeping liar! You canā€™t say one thing then constantly do the opposite and be liked. Youā€™re vacuous and shallow, youā€™re a liar and a hypocrite, topped off with being a money grabbing parasite. Thatā€™s why people donā€™t like you!

Come on, her daily schedule is the same every single day.

Thread idea - Zanna Van Dike: Bamboo bowl, reusable cup, who cares, my air miles are stacking up šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You called it, the speed up ā€œoooh, look at me how busy I am wirk wirk wirkā€ video. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ You my love, are Nostra-bleeding-damus!!! Sheā€™s so dull, so predictable šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
You called it, the speed up ā€œoooh, look at me how busy I am wirk wirk wirkā€ video. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ You my love, are Nostra-bleeding-damus!!! Sheā€™s so dull, so predictable šŸ™„
Pahahaha, sheā€™s either utterly predictable or doing even less work than we thought because sheā€™s been sat there reading tattle šŸ˜‚

So her ā€œbusy day of workā€ is coffee date at 8am, working at the conduit, lunch date, a meeting, working at some wework and then finishing at 630 so she can go to an escape room and waaaaah sheā€™s been so busy she has had no time to go the gym!! That is everyone elseā€™s life Rosanna!! God can you imagine how she will be telling everyone tonight how busy she has been, they must properly be eye rolling at her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I'm actually confused whether she genuinely thinks her days are busy or if she knows she's taking the piss. She seems to get up every day at 5am or whatever, go to the gym, spend god knows how long showing us her breakfast and coffee, but not actually start working (if you can call it that) until at least 8am. Then she'll faff around on her laptop for a bit, have some meetings, grab fancy lunches with friends, more meetings, all done by 6-7pm. So her super busy days of work will be 8-6, a lot of which is just 'meetings' with friends or eating out. Is she aware that most people work hours roughly along those lines? It's not anything special. Like yes she's awake at 5am and sometimes still doing things until 8-9pm, but the actual work hours she puts in are comparable to everyone else. Even if she says that she has to check emails during the evening, that's hardly uncommon nowadays. All this busyness is stuff that is not essential, that she is choosing to do. If she's so stressed and overwhelmed so often, why hasn't she cut out spending unnecessary amounts of time taking her damn probiotics and contemplating philosophical life questions (lol just kidding) over her morning coffee?

• Haha
Has she every had a ā€˜realā€™ job though. One that doesnā€™t involve instagram? After she got her degree (first class donā€™t you know šŸ™„) did she do anything with it or go straight into being an influencer. If so, this is why she has such a warped sense of what busy is.
Also, after spending so much time ramming those vegan cook books down our throats, does she ever cook herself? She must spend a fortune eating out for every meal. But sheā€™s so relatable, ya?!

• Haha
I'm actually confused whether she genuinely thinks her days are busy or if she knows she's taking the piss. She seems to get up every day at 5am or whatever, go to the gym, spend god knows how long showing us her breakfast and coffee, but not actually start working (if you can call it that) until at least 8am. Then she'll faff around on her laptop for a bit, have some meetings, grab fancy lunches with friends, more meetings, all done by 6-7pm. So her super busy days of work will be 8-6, a lot of which is just 'meetings' with friends or eating out. Is she aware that most people work hours roughly along those lines? It's not anything special. Like yes she's awake at 5am and sometimes still doing things until 8-9pm, but the actual work hours she puts in are comparable to everyone else. Even if she says that she has to check emails during the evening, that's hardly uncommon nowadays. All this busyness is stuff that is not essential, that she is choosing to do. If she's so stressed and overwhelmed so often, why hasn't she cut out spending unnecessary amounts of time taking her damn probiotics and contemplating philosophical life questions (lol just kidding) over her morning coffee?
Sheā€™s like that one girl in the office who says all her self important time that sheā€™s ā€œin a meetingā€. Everyone hates that girl šŸ˜‚ In reality sheā€™s just sitting having coffee with someone. Yeah Zanna, a meeting. Wonder who takes the minutes at that ā€œmeetingā€? Sheā€™s a twit!

Lots of people think being busy is writing and replying to emails but if you read any books about time management, the number one think they point out is that busy work isnā€™t necessarily getting business done.

Zanna strikes me as someone who lives in her inbox so that she feels likes sheā€™s mega busy but her job with assistants should not mean sheā€™s works from 5am until the evening. And if she is doing actual work she should be achieving much more than she is.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s like that one girl in the office who says all her self important time that sheā€™s ā€œin a meetingā€. Everyone hates that girl šŸ˜‚ In reality sheā€™s just sitting having coffee with someone. Yeah Zanna, a meeting. Wonder who takes the minutes at that ā€œmeetingā€? Sheā€™s a twit!
"Who takes the minutes" cracked me up šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She probably shares her calendar and has out of office replies šŸ˜‚

Thread suggestion: Zanny calls us haters for pointing out her lies, but then she consoles herself taking to the skies

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.