Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted about the carbon footprint of flying and she has blocked me!!
Welcome to the club 😂 she's blocked me on two accounts, I can't keep my mouth shut, I'm on my 3rd account now and biting my tounge 😂 😂

She’s so pathetic! I’m just annoyed I didn’t get to post anything about the flight usage and got banned for liking a comment!
You can always open another account 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys its her job to travel so we peasants can know about other countries as it allows her to write up travel posts she copies and pasts from other sites and tells about places to visit that she herself hasnt

Reactions: 5
Guys its her job to travel so we peasants can know about other countries as it allows her to write up travel posts she copies and pasts from other sites and tells about places to visit that she herself hasnt
I know, she provides Trip Advisor doesn't. She would be so much more interesting and inspiring if she posted unique sustainable trips. Or promoted much needed tourism in the UK, especially for Brits. My friend cycled to Greece last summer, Zanna is fit enough for that and has the spare time. She chooses to use planes and pleads life isn't fair when she is called out for her choices. It isn't like she's in the army being made to fly to go to war.

Reactions: 4
I know, she provides Trip Advisor doesn't. She would be so much more interesting and inspiring if she posted unique sustainable trips. Or promoted much needed tourism in the UK, especially for Brits. My friend cycled to Greece last summer, Zanna is fit enough for that and has the spare time. She chooses to use planes and pleads life isn't fair when she is called out for her choices. It isn't like she's in the army being made to fly to go to war.
But remember she is super busy going to brunch meetings everyday and having photo shoots, soooooo busy that she has to get up at 5:30 am to get it all in, and oh the poor girl, she’s actually having to reply to emails at 9pm as well, her life is just work work work

• Haha
Must be sad to sit there going through all the likes and blocking them all every day.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been blocked for liking a comment that was calling her out. It’s a shockingly bad way to deal with criticism for someone who is determined to ‘set a good example to others’. There isn’t an eye roll big enough for these so-called influencers.

It's quite frustrating really, I hadn't commented. I had literally just liked a comment- since when was that a blockable offence? :rolleyes:

It's quite frustrating really, I hadn't commented. I had literally just liked a comment- since when was that a blockable offence? :rolleyes:
Anything remotely that questions our Zanny chops, and your blocked.

She who can't be questioned!!

Such a fake 🐮

I wish a newspaper would do a story on her and how she is such a fake liar, they are quick enough to run one on Stacey washing the balls from baby's ball pool, 😕

Its so wrong ho

It's so wrong how on Instagram people can lie and cheat the public, yet in the real world it would not be allowed.

Reactions: 3
She is crazy buying chunks of 100+ followers here and there. She used to buy in chunks of 500 until we started calling her out on here, now in a sneaky way, as is normal for this snake, it’s little and often. Sad witch ...
654B5F6A-C99C-483A-9E0C-BA67EA1DF7ED.jpeg

She is crazy buying chunks of 100+ followers here and there. She used to buy in chunks of 500 until we started calling her out on here, now in a sneaky way, as is normal for this snake, it’s little and often. Sad witch ...
View attachment 72952
I don’t know how all the stats work, but do the blocked followers still count in their tally of total followers? Considering how many are blocked a day, the numbers aren’t going down. (And also very suspect, shouldn’t there be a column in red of ‘unfollowed’? Is she block-happy to avoid these?)

Reactions: 2
Wouldnt it be great if someone met her in person at an event and had the balls to just ask her to her face about her ridiculous flying habits? What would she say when she can't just make you go away? I can't believe she has the audacity to beg for people's money to buy her plant-based guides and support her social channels about sustainability but won't just own up her to addiction to flying. I've noticed she will never post any stories whilst at an airport/on a plane anymore, she just suddenly arrives at a destination. Probably because posting those would remind people that she's flying and even her 'fans' might message her concerned but if she shows nothing then she can say people are unnecessarily calling her out if they even mention it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
All those long, thoughtful, helpful comments on her latest IG post and the only one she’s replied to is a quick throwaway from a fellow blue ticker 👀

All those long, thoughtful, helpful comments on her latest IG post and the only one she’s replied to is a quick throwaway from a fellow blue ticker 👀
Cut her some slack, we all know just how busy her days are, drinking coffee, eating veg, opening emails, and talking shite, she just doesn't have the time.

Oh almost forgot yesterday was extra busy for her blocking so many people telling her the truth.

But really just goes to prove she has no interest in anyone other than herself and people telling the truth.

When will people wake up to this fraud 😒

I don’t know how all the stats work, but do the blocked followers still count in their tally of total followers? Considering how many are blocked a day, the numbers aren’t going down. (And also very suspect, shouldn’t there be a column in red of ‘unfollowed’? Is she block-happy to avoid these?)
There’s only one column that shows overall positive or negative movement per day. Funny thing is last month almost every day was a red negative number. Just weird now that there are no negatives there. Bottom line, half her followers are bought - sad cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.