Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s surely visited every country on the planet by now with the fact she goes abroad 100 times per year?!

Reactions: 2
Dear Rosanna, if you cant take criticism without being offended you will never grow.

Proof is in the pudding really. Buying followers and writing your own questions to answer. No wonder you are not growing and are still using your surgery as content.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her blue Monday post has pissed me off, just go outside to the greenery and your mood will lighten up! Okay Rosanna, as if its just that easy for people

Iā€™m sure she wouldnā€™t find going for a 5 min walk in the park such a quick fix for depression if she lived in reality. She has millionaire parents, earns a lot of money from basically just spending her life on holidays, and doesnā€™t really have any actual stress or worries going on in her life compared to the majority of other people.

Reactions: 6
Her blue Monday post has pissed me off, just go outside to the greenery and your mood will lighten up! Okay Rosanna, as if its just that easy for people
She is so out of touch with the normal non-millionaire, non-narsaccistic person on the street.

She has never worked 9-5 in an office in a city, she has no dam clue that for some they cannot 'just spend 5mins in greenary' they are too busy working to pay the mortgage and put food on the table.

Vile person she is, really makes me feel šŸ¤® šŸ¤® šŸ¤® šŸ¤® šŸ¤® šŸ¤® šŸ¤®

She is so out of touch with the normal non-millionaire, non-narsaccistic person on the street.

She has never worked 9-5 in an office in a city, she has no dam clue that for some they cannot 'just spend 5mins in greenary' they are too busy working to pay the mortgage and put food on the table.

Vile person she is, really makes me feel šŸ¤® šŸ¤® šŸ¤® šŸ¤® šŸ¤® šŸ¤® šŸ¤®
99% of those she expects to read her post are at work, at work trying to battle their mental health issue. But Its clear shes out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 1
How do we get her and her damaging practices off the internet. We could start a parliamentary petition to have the influencer industry regulated.

Itā€™s getting out of hand when people with absolutely no training give throw away advice on mental health. To merely suggest a walk outdoors, when itā€™s actually bleeping winter in the UK, is going to send some people over the top. How is someone with bi-polar going to perceive that ā€œyou'll be ok, just go outside and get outsideā€. Sheā€™s a bleeping idiot.

The only other thing we could do is open an ig account a la Celeste Barber to highlight their idiotic posts. Name suggestions?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Gods sake, her mental health is bleeping fantastic because she goes on about 40 holidays a year! Some of us actually have to slog away, donā€™t patronise people by saying ā€˜hey go outside in nature, youā€™ll feel greatā€™ whilst stood in a crop top on your hols. Also why is her holiday so boring, all she does is go for runs and find vegan brunches, oh wait, forgot it is because she has zero personality (and having emergency bowel surgery is not a substitute for having one).

Gods sake, her mental health is bleeping fantastic because she goes on about 40 holidays a year! Some of us actually have to slog away, donā€™t patronise people by saying ā€˜hey go outside in nature, youā€™ll feel greatā€™ whilst stood in a crop top on your hols. Also why is her holiday so boring, all she does is go for runs and find vegan brunches, oh wait, forgot it is because she has zero personality (and having emergency bowel surgery is not a substitute for having one).
sheā€™s clearly read this and now decided to climb the dangerous ascent of table mountain in hot pants and a sports bra. Such a wise and intelligent lady. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if one of them breaks their ankle - but I guess if thatā€™s Zanna she can do a ā€œone year anniversary of my broken ankleā€ trip next year, yay!

Reactions: 4
She and her rich friends who are all ā€œinfluencersā€ are a joke. Nothing but flaunting themselves and money at people. They are glorified sales people.

sometimes I wonder if she is transgender.All this eye bleeping selfies, her height, her lack of hips, her mouth area, everything just screams transgender.

Her obsession with food and unhealthy eating, lack of real nutritious food, i think she uses all these plant based diets,veganism etc to hide behind her issues with food which is evident from her earlier days. Eat a whole plate of protein back in the day then go ham in the gym, something about her dealings with food is not right

Guys I forgot to update on here after I messaged her. SHARING MY TRUTH.
For some crazy reason she didnā€™t block me. But I did then block her cause I couldnā€™t be bothered to have her face appear on my insta anymore šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I'm a little shocked she a) replied and b) didn't block you.. but that reply is SO passive aggressive and condescending, not to mention the narcissism.

"Sharing my truth" WTF, is this narcissist on, who does she think she is, ugh,
She just doesn't get does she, šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 1
Oh god, here we go, 1yr anniversary tomorrow, mummy sent a message and made them both cry WTF,

I can't cope with their immuturity, both spoiled brats.
Ffs I had emergency surgery before and canā€™t even remember the exact date. She hasnā€™t got anything else going on in her life as all she bangs on about is that surgery. Let the girl never give birth, she will need daily praise on how she survived childbirth etc. and of course she would nearly die in childbirth ( again I nearly did and I never think to mention it to anyone I meet !)

Reactions: 4
Ffs I had emergency surgery before and canā€™t even remember the exact date. She hasnā€™t got anything else going on in her life as all she bangs on about is that surgery. Let the girl never give birth, she will need daily praise on how she survived childbirth etc. and of course she would nearly die in childbirth ( again I nearly did and I never think to mention it to anyone I meet !)
I canā€™t even. Sharing her truth. This moron is so woke itā€™s sad. Everything she spouts is just tripe. Sheā€™s repulsive. Iā€™m struggling with coping with the selfishness of these people. Itā€™s affecting my mental health. Her truth is sending me into a depression šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

How will she celebrate tomorrow? So glad Iā€™m not her friend. Can you imagine having to tolerate her performance. Not sure who I dislike more, her or Meghan. Both narcissists.

How come she's allowed to 'share her truth' but people voicing concerns about her flying impacting the environment are not allowed to share that truth? hmmmmmmm.........

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.