Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker here, but I finally felt compelled to comment after seeing everyone blocked for liking comments. The same happened to me when I liked one a while ago asking why UK beaches weren’t good enough for her Stay Wild shoot (I believe she went to the Maldives just to for this one photosho?). Welcome to the club all! 😂

I used to really like Zanna (oh how naive I was) and understand that nobody can be perfect when it comes to sustainability, but she just takes the piss. Plus, sustainability aside, she’s just so out of touch with the real world - what normal person can book a holiday to South Africa at the drop of the hat to “celebrate life”?

This is quite old now but I took the attached screenshot a few weeks ago when she was complaining about her super busy week. Such a hard life going to the gym, having countless lunch meetings, hanging round at the conduit club and occasionally replying to some emails :rolleyes: can you imagine her in a real job for one day?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lurker here, but I finally felt compelled to comment after seeing everyone blocked for liking comments. The same happened to me when I liked one a while ago asking why UK beaches weren’t good enough for her Stay Wild shoot (I believe she went to the Maldives just to for this one photosho?). Welcome to the club all! 😂

I used to really like Zanna (oh how naive I was) and understand that nobody can be perfect when it comes to sustainability, but she just takes the piss. Plus, sustainability aside, she’s just so out of touch with the real world - what normal person can book a holiday to South Africa at the drop of the hat to “celebrate life”?

This is quite old now but I took the attached screenshot a few weeks ago when she was complaining about her super busy week. Such a hard life going to the gym, having countless lunch meetings, hanging round at the conduit club and occasionally replying to some emails :rolleyes: can you imagine her in a real job for one day?
Wake up and probiotics 😂😂😂
She really has no idea how most people live. I can’t take someone seriously when they complain they are too busy because they go to the gym and film themselves talking shite to a phone all day.

Reactions: 5
Its a new level of block when they are blocking people who like a post they do not agree with
I’d always been tempted to message in a measured, balanced manner to try and express concern for her contradictory behaviour and explain how this is perceived by her followers but given that I knew I would just be blocked and called a troll whatever I said I didn’t think it was worth bothering....now that she’s blocked me for liking a comment I feel like I have absolutely nothing to lose and might as well just go for it.

Honestly, what does she think she is achieving by blocking people? It takes 3 seconds to create a new account and it’s literally made me more angry than successful silenced me. You can’t hide from the real world Zanna!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just here to join the club of people blocked for liking the negative comments 👋 - funny because I called her out directly in reply to a story once and didn't get blocked for that, must have slipped through the net!

Maybe we should all message through her personal account asking why we have been blocked :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I’m surprised there’s not, “10:15 Take a tit”, in there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The hair-trigger blocking is a stupid approach. People have fair and legitimate questions about the lifestyle Zanna leads - the lifestyle afforded to her by her audience in exchange for consuming her content. It is ok to ask genuine questions, especially when people are reading every day in the media about carbon emissions from flights particularly long haul. Anyone living an authentic life would welcome the opportunity. If she won’t have the conversation on her own channels they will google her name and end up here.

The hair-trigger blocking is a stupid approach. People have fair and legitimate questions about the lifestyle Zanna leads - the lifestyle afforded to her by her audience in exchange for consuming her content. It is ok to ask genuine questions, especially when people are reading every day in the media about carbon emissions from flights particularly long haul. Anyone living an authentic life would welcome the opportunity. If she won’t have the conversation on her own channels they will google her name and end up here.
Exactly. She has every right to block people who are rude or abusive. But to block people raising a point about the whole AIM of her Instagram profile is ridiculously immature and short sighted!

Reactions: 5
Exactly. She has every right to block people who are rude or abusive. But to block people raising a point about the whole AIM of her Instagram profile is ridiculously immature and short sighted!
[/QUOTE
It's guilt and fear she knows what people are saying is completely true, and must feel guilty lying to them, and fear as others will come to realise what a fraud she really is and end up on Tattle. ☺

There needs to be rules and regulations brought into Instagram, it's all unregulated and people can make money by basically being fraudsters and are getting away with it.
Zanna being a prime example!

Reactions: 1
the best way to call out her deleting comments and blocking people is either doing a tweet that goes viral in an explaining way like... this yt blocks and deletes comments and it's kinda weird cos why would you not accept criticism and hide in a bubble... or write to a funny newspaper that deals with this kinda stuff
She deserves to be named as tbh no one kno2w what's happening, and it's so annoying
We should all do something to get the attention to her as shed be so frustrated trying to keep herself clean, perfect

So the usual boring content from this so called travel blogger. No inspiring photography, only them jogging, getting their arses out, eating and shopping. Can do all of that in the UK. They are honestly so dull 🙄

A bunch of rich kids frolicking around for no reason calling it “work”. Noone wants to your butt Rosanna, save that tit for 5ft Ant. Shes a joke. And I hope she gets exposed for the lies she spews

Rainy day off from sunning herself, so posts 63747 stories about how much she travels 😅 give in Zanna, you’re a travel blogger not an eco-warrior!

Reactions: 3
Rainy day off from sunning herself, so posts 63747 stories about how much she travels 😅 give in Zanna, you’re a travel blogger not an eco-warrior!
Annnnd, she’s answering her own questions again. Dead giveaway Zanna, pity you’re not smart enough to quit using the “!!” At the end of every answer. You’re a sad witch 🙄 I feel sorry for you.

Just come to say exact
Annnnd, she’s answering her own questions again. Dead giveaway Zanna, pity you’re not smart enough to quit using the “!!” At the end of every answer. You’re a sad witch 🙄 I feel sorry for you.
same thing, it's so obvious she has answered her own questions, funny how every travel guide was mentioned 😂

So that's the 'work' on her laptop that she's done today whilst sat in a Cafe eating & drinking. What a sad life she has, no one buys her guides because they are shite trying so so hard to sell them, very sad but funny 😂 😂 😂 😂

Does she think we are stupid? But then again lot of her followers must be if they believe her lies & tit.

Just come to say exact

same thing, it's so obvious she has answered her own questions, funny how every travel guide was mentioned 😂

So that's the 'work' on her laptop that she's done today whilst sat in a Cafe eating & drinking. What a sad life she has, no one buys her guides because they are shite trying so so hard to sell them, very sad but funny 😂 😂 😂 😂

Does she think we are stupid? But then again lot of her followers must be if they believe her lies & tit.
Wait a minute now, do you actually have to buy her travel guides? 😳

Yep, she’s deleted this comment so here it is again for anyone who has missed it. And this on the day her beloved David Attenborough is banging on about the arrival of the moment of crisis. Nice move taking yet another long haul flight hypocrite. She’s gonna squeeze in as many as she can before the number of flights one can take per year is restricted ....
View attachment 72638
She’s disgusting!
You need to put a post on insta using #zannavandijkthehypocrite or Twitter so she cant delete 😂

Wouldnt it be great if someone met her in person at an event and had the balls to just ask her to her face about her ridiculous flying habits? What would she say when she can't just make you go away? I can't believe she has the audacity to beg for people's money to buy her plant-based guides and support her social channels about sustainability but won't just own up her to addiction to flying. I've noticed she will never post any stories whilst at an airport/on a plane anymore, she just suddenly arrives at a destination. Probably because posting those would remind people that she's flying and even her 'fans' might message her concerned but if she shows nothing then she can say people are unnecessarily calling her out if they even mention it
Wouldn’t be great if she did meet Sir David Attenborough one day and he gives her a real lecture or writes article about her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.