Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear lord so Zanny chops was going away with the vile Steph to the Philippines, but can't go due to volcanic eruptions ๐Ÿ˜ข my heart bleeds.

So instead a little trip to South Africa, to celebrate her one year bowel surgery ๐Ÿคฎ

Save the planet and all, "what would Attenborough say"

Reactions: 7
Oh dear lord so Zanny chops was going away with the vile Steph to the Philippines, but can't go due to volcanic eruptions ๐Ÿ˜ข my heart bleeds.

So instead a little trip to South Africa, to celebrate her one year bowel surgery ๐Ÿคฎ

Save the planet and all, "what would Attenborough say"
Oh FFS these two are just the worst. I need to start celebrating my appendix surgery๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So London to NZ return is 23,000 miles. Taking someone with you makes it 46,000.

London to the Phillipines and back is 14,000.

But eating meat for a year is the equivalent of flying 4,000 miles.

And Zanna has the nerve to preach about reusable coffee cups, tote bags and eating plant based? She can do one.

(And yes, every little bit does help but at some point you need to practice what you preach... )

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh FFS these two are just the worst. I need to start celebrating my appendix surgery๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

And me, am I allowed to celebrate my cesarean and show off my scar? OK so it was 30years ago but still.

Think I may book a quick trip to Cape Town , just to celebrate โ˜บ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

And me, am I allowed to celebrate my cesarean and show off my scar? OK so it was 30years ago but still.

Think I may book a quick trip to Cape Town , just to celebrate โ˜บ
Iโ€™ll join you! We can be c section scar sisters ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 2
Quick someone call Bob Geldoff to hold a concert for her. Perhaps her and Steph can tell how they overcame this despairing tragedy at an event. Maybe even Steph could tell it at the Soup Kitchen to show how relatable she is. I hope that if they do an event about this they will give the proceeds to a sustainability charity.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Wtf, whining because her trip with Steph needs to cancelled and she only has 24hr to book another one. Just save your carbon footprint, have a read of the books the in-laws bought you, and stay in the bloody UK. Preaching about sustainability? Whatever Zanna, you fake

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sheโ€™s shown zero sympathy for the thousands of people in the Philippines who are in great danger and could lose their homes etc either. Sheโ€™s such a narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cracked ๐Ÿ™ˆ Cannot believe the hypocrisy here
Well done, ๐Ÿ‘
Let us know how long it takes her to block you, my guess is less than 5mins ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

No one can call Zanny out don't you know! You can only be her follower if you love her as much as she loves herself, I know that's near on impossible as she is sooo far up her own bum.

Reactions: 1
How long before she posts something like this?
Guys can everyone stop giving me hate. I know I'm privileged and shouldn't be complaining, but travelling is my job. Steph and I have been planning this trip for almost 2 years. We work so hard and deserve a break. I had to cancel my trip to the Galapagos, and our trip last year was cut short because I had emergency bowel surgery and almost died.steph and I just wanted to celebrate life, being vegan, and influence as many of you as possible with our free hotel stays.
Us going to South Africa is a time to let off some steam and show you guys the world. Please show your support by buying some Stay Wild Swim merch. We will arrange a meet up in SA, it will be ยฃ10 a head, double if you are pregnant. I also haven't been on a plane for over a week! Give a girl a break

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only reason sheโ€™ll be stressed is sheโ€™ll likely not be getting so many #gifted hotel stays....life is so hard when you have to spend your own money

Reactions: 1
Sheโ€™s shown zero sympathy for the thousands of people in the Philippines who are in great danger and could lose their homes etc either. Sheโ€™s such a narcissist
itโ€™s ok now, sheโ€™s done a post about her thoughts and sympathies for the poor peasants in Phillipines who have ruined her and Stephโ€™s trip ๐Ÿ™„

She should really figure out that this is karma telling her yet again how annoying she is - another trip off the table, however will she cope? I bet next year theyโ€™ll visit the Philippines despite the destruction and post how excited they are to finally have been able to go :cautious: it makes my blood boil how theyโ€™ve HAD to book an instant replacement trip regardless of where it is. Itโ€™s not like sheโ€™s booked 2 weeks off work and canโ€™t cancel it. So much for being a conscientious traveller and planning it all carefully to avoid the knock on damage. Her claim to be living sustainably is just laughable now!

itโ€™s ok now, sheโ€™s done a post about her thoughts and sympathies for the poor peasants in Phillipines who have ruined her and Stephโ€™s trip ๐Ÿ™„
Only cos she read it on here...

Reactions: 4
Just who does this twit think she is, posting 5 things to make an impact to help the planet.

HEY ZANNA YOU twit, YOU FORGOT NUMBER 6, STOP bleeping FLYING EVERY MONTH,

She is insufferable ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.