Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My argument exactly. I had an emergency
C-section, was back home in 3 days and in work within 5days, plus had a baby to look after. The way she’s coped with her surgery is worse than most 60+ people I’ve seen. I am amazed at how a 26 year old has coped so badly with it. I know it’s not a competition but a C-section cuts laterally through the muscle wall which literally leaves you unable to rise from laying for weeks. She’s just pathetic. She gives women a bad name the way she’s always going on about her periods. She just needs to bleeping get on with it and not be such a snowflake 🙄
Wow working 5 days later! Kudos. She is such a twit

Reactions: 1
I think the surgery is the only hardship she’s ever had to deal with and so literally cannot get over it...

Reactions: 5
One of the many problems with influencers is that the more influencing they do, and the harder they pursue it, the less actual life they lead. Zanna uses the surgery for ‘content’ because she has so little else going on.

Reactions: 3
Oh no!! Poor Zanny chops had her first cry of the year, my heart is breaking for her. What an absolute twit she is. She is a grown women, earning mega money by being a fraud.

Why are you crying Zanna, have you had a pang of guilt about how you are having to buy followers because people are realising just what a lieing, narsassist you really are.

Or maybe you are crying because you haven't been on a plane for 4 weeks.

Go book a holiday, you must be worn out. 😡
Stupid cow.

• Haha
Looking through her IG posts and stories I find it difficult to believe she gets to 30+ wears for many of the items in her wardrobe. And does she ever wear gym kit more than even once? She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Also did she set up the bundle company as it features so many different people, have they all agreed to this commission to charity?
She doesn’t need anyone’s agreement to donate from her share of the profit/commission just like you don’t need your employer’s permission to do whatever you want with your salary. This was the point I was making about 1,000 sales at £38 each doesn’t mean she personally made £39,000. That £38 will be shared between them all somehow; I’d guess you get more if a purchase is made from your ‘swipe up’.

But like someone said, I’m on a hiding to nowhere with this one because everything she does is wrong even if it’s something that’s totally normal/something other people get grief for not doing 🙊

She doesn’t need anyone’s agreement to donate from her share of the profit/commission just like you don’t need your employer’s permission to do whatever you want with your salary. This was the point I was making about 1,000 sales at £38 each doesn’t mean she personally made £39,000. That £38 will be shared between them all somehow; I’d guess you get more if a purchase is made from your ‘swipe up’.

But like someone said, I’m on a hiding to nowhere with this one because everything she does is wrong even if it’s something that’s totally normal/something other people get grief for not doing 🙊
The people she’s collaborating with all have fairly healthy follower numbers. Say they all each make 1000 sales through their affiliate links, then they are all making that amount. Debiflue alone has 1M followers. It’s a cash cow and a very smart move. Grace is now doing the “buy my tit and I’ll donate” scam too.
As for everything she does is wrong. The intent for good is there. It’s the way she goes about it 90% of the time that’s galling, such as charging people £5 to go for a walk with her and wanting the mother of a back pack baby to pay £5 for the baby to go. She has some very unattractive personality traits such as boastfulness, self absorbed, whingeing, narcissistic, deceitful. I think that’s enough to start with. There’s many more adjectives to describe Zanna, not many of which are complimentary.

Last edited:
Shes a gross human being, using her scar to sell probiotics. Anything for money by the fraud, nearly all of her insta stories yesterday was about selling the ebooks, gross, shes a sales woman nothing more

Reactions: 4
Shes a gross human being, using her scar to sell probiotics. Anything for money by the fraud, nearly all of her insta stories yesterday was about selling the ebooks, gross, shes a sales woman nothing more
She has literally just confirmed, via her morning thoughts, your point exactly. She has turned into a saleswoman and no longer has any other agenda other than to sell her wares, workouts, food books, swimsuits, tee shirts, overseas retreats, commission through affiliate links like symprove, the vegan bundle etc etc etc. Literally every post is about money. She’s become a walking advertising campaign. She sold herself cheap ...

Attachments

She seems to show a lot of various reusable coffee cups and water flasks doesn’t she? Which is far worse for the environment than single use throwaway cups. Research varies but I believe you have to use a reusable vessel solidly for at least a year to break even on the environmental impact.

I’ve had a KeepCup (glass with the cork band) for 6-7 years now, use it daily and it’s going strong.

Reactions: 2
She’s got so greedy, I started following her on YouTube ages ago as she was different to most of the others at the time, she’s changed so much. I get that it’s “her job” and she needs to make money, fine, but I’ve never known other “influencers” do so much sales pushing. Going on about this bloody bundle like it’s a bargain, £38 for information that’s more than likely free elsewhere on the internet, January is a time when people are recovering financially from christmas and she’s just shamelessly encouraging people to spend spend spend

She seems to show a lot of various reusable coffee cups and water flasks doesn’t she? Which is far worse for the environment than single use throwaway cups. Research varies but I believe you have to use a reusable vessel solidly for at least a year to break even on the environmental impact.

I’ve had a KeepCup (glass with the cork band) for 6-7 years now, use it daily and it’s going strong.
Same i love my keep cup.... isnt it like the tote bags everyone says are better for the environment, but you need to use for like 10 years or something to ofset the impact.

Well like stay wild swim i don't get their ethos.... like literally no one ever would need a beach bag.. swimwear is worn a maximum of like 2 weeks a year, you know all these videos of how to wear items 5 different ways, create swimwear/gymwear gym tops that can be worn with jeans and cardigan, travel and fitness closes to minimise the use of space in a suitcase.

god i hate giving out ideas as that will now be the next thing available on StayWild but thats products that will benefit people

She is trying to justify the constant selling of over priced 'stuff' as being her job!

Think she's been reading here or/and has plenty of feedback from followers telling her the truth, and as we all know Zanny can't handle anything unless it's praise.

Her content is the same old, nothing new whatsoever unless it's flogging yet another book, swimsuit, or some #ad that Noone wants or needs yet she just keeps on & on.

She is so out of touch with the girl on the street. She now only does something if it involves money.

She is so self absorbed, living in her Zanna bubble, she needs to stop thinking so highly of herself & start to think of the poor people who she is conning out of their hard earned money.

If she truly cared about the planet, she would have a battered, stained, worse-for-wear but loved reusable coffee cup. And she would talk about how it’s easy to be tempted by new colours, styles etc but using old is better.

The truth hurts Zanna.

Reactions: 6
She is trying to justify the constant selling of over priced 'stuff' as being her job!

Think she's been reading here or/and has plenty of feedback from followers telling her the truth, and as we all know Zanny can't handle anything unless it's praise.

Her content is the same old, nothing new whatsoever unless it's flogging yet another book, swimsuit, or some #ad that Noone wants or needs yet she just keeps on & on.

She is so out of touch with the girl on the street. She now only does something if it involves money.

She is so self absorbed, living in her Zanna bubble, she needs to stop thinking so highly of herself & start to think of the poor people who she is conning out of their hard earned money.

Girl on the street - LOL but yes

i think its the non natural style of selling , im not overly offended by ads and things they have to make money. There is just no focus on the benefits, give examples of recipes, who are the 60, promotes those instagrammers, focus on a food items and see how many recipes there are with it, or show the diversity.... the true benefits of the bundle... like when Joe Wicks pushes Gousto.... its not just getting people to sign up. He cooks them, its portioned, hes trying new things, hes spending more time with his family, hes learning new skills, hes encouraging home cooking ect and he talks about that.

I want to see pictures of people cooking the recipe, do a random selection from any e-book and cook along with it. if you are not going to invest your time promoting something properly im not going to invest my money.

again though im not too offended by this, i admire her comitment to writing and blogging to be able to put pen to paper is a massive skill i totally struggle with !

Girl on the street - LOL but yes

i think its the non natural style of selling , im not overly offended by ads and things they have to make money. There is just no focus on the benefits, give examples of recipes, who are the 60, promotes those instagrammers, focus on a food items and see how many recipes there are with it, or show the diversity.... the true benefits of the bundle... like when Joe Wicks pushes Gousto.... its not just getting people to sign up. He cooks them, its portioned, hes trying new things, hes spending more time with his family, hes learning new skills, hes encouraging home cooking ect and he talks about that.

I want to see pictures of people cooking the recipe, do a random selection from any e-book and cook along with it. if you are not going to invest your time promoting something properly im not going to invest my money.

again though im not too offended by this, i admire her comitment to writing and blogging to be able to put pen to paper is a massive skill i totally struggle with !
What I can’t understand is why she is releasing an e book of recipes but does very little cooking content? And if she does, it’s only as an ad!

What I can’t understand is why she is releasing an e book of recipes but does very little cooking content? And if she does, it’s only as an ad!
Exactly this, she is only releasing it to make money, she doesn't care about what recipes or content it contains, all she knows is that for every person who buys the books she will earn a %age, that's the one and only reason she is pushing it.

For all we know, she sits down for a dinner of steak, fish etc, followed by equally non vegan deserts 😂 we just don't know.

She certainly doesn't cook any of these 100's of recipes that she's flogging. 😡 She's far too busy answering emails, drinking coffee and eating lunch at fancy expensive restaurants, not to mention the busy time she has on her laptop at the Conduit Club 🙈

• Haha
Exactly this, she is only releasing it to make money, she doesn't care about what recipes or content it contains, all she knows is that for every person who buys the books she will earn a %age, that's the one and only reason she is pushing it.

For all we know, she sits down for a dinner of steak, fish etc, followed by equally non vegan deserts 😂 we just don't know.

She certainly doesn't cook any of these 100's of recipes that she's flogging. 😡 She's far too busy answering emails, drinking coffee and eating lunch at fancy expensive restaurants, not to mention the busy time she has on her laptop at the Conduit Club 🙈
She likes the thought of being busy and thinking shes a professional. Shes only a professional at selling stuff

Those messages are 100% fake surely!? It’s the use of emojis and “Hey Zanna!” Or “Hi Zanna!” At the beginning of every message...just doesn’t ring true with me

Reactions: 5
Those messages are 100% fake surely!? It’s the use of emojis and “Hey Zanna!” Or “Hi Zanna!” At the beginning of every message...just doesn’t ring true with me
I’ve said this before. I’m no linguistics expert but the commentary sounds so much like her, she uses the term lovely when referring to people and the overuse of emojis sounds just like her. She’s desperate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.