Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before. I’m no linguistics expert but the commentary sounds so much like her, she uses the term lovely when referring to people and the overuse of emojis sounds just like her. She’s desperate.
She’s started showing the little pictures next to each message to show that they’re real!

Reactions: 1
Ooh there we go, knew it wouldn't be too long, her and 🐜 are off to the other side of the world New Zealand next month.
Meeting with Pure New Zealand, so I'm guessing yet again its a freebee, flying business class etc. Look out for her guide to New Zealand 😴 it will be as boring as the rest.

Glad your thinking about the planet again Zanna, as it's only 12,000 miles away, so no damage there then.
Don't forget to pick up some plastic off the beach, as 'every little helps' that will offset the miles travelled.

Such a busy life you lead, you work so hard, self serving HYPOCRITE 😡

Reactions: 2
Her new post of her posing and dancing in the staywildswim bikinis is so cringe!

• Haha
Ooh there we go, knew it wouldn't be too long, her and 🐜 are off to the other side of the world New Zealand next month.
Meeting with Pure New Zealand, so I'm guessing yet again its a freebee, flying business class etc. Look out for her guide to New Zealand 😴 it will be as boring as the rest.

Glad your thinking about the planet again Zanna, as it's only 12,000 miles away, so no damage there then.
Don't forget to pick up some plastic off the beach, as 'every little helps' that will offset the miles travelled.

Such a busy life you lead, you work so hard, self serving HYPOCRITE 😡
And full of areas she has not visited by copied and pasted from other blogs and websites

I’m thinking at the problem at the mo is that she is trying to influence on absolutely everything that she considers on trend. So from what I can make out she is:
- sustainability influencer with a sustainable swimwear line
- vegan/plant based and written a cookbook on vegan food, guess that fits with the sustainable angle
- fitness trainer, she has a fitness podcast and does fitness videos (but does she teach any classes or do personal training...?)
- travel blogger which is at odds with the sustainability/vegan lifestyle as she takes flights across the world without any thought
- finance guru? What is she doing running finance events, does she have literally any finance qualifications?
- holder of a first class degree in speech therapy

She seems to be having a quarter life/ career crisis, trying on all these hats on for size to see which one gets the most engagement. But then how does that appeal? At this point she is just selling her as an individual, live like me etc which is just not going to appeal as people subscribe on insta for specific content and I cannot work out what she is!!

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've just seen Zanna's stories where she's trying the vegan KFC burger, and then where she's justified it.
Given her reasons for going vegan/plant based, I find it so hypocritical that she's now buying food from an outlet which is based solely around meat! I'm not a vegan or even a vegetarian, and not all that keen on KFC, but I really doubt a few vegans buying their burger is going to make KFC take notice and reconsider its business model.

Does anyone here pay any attention to Zanna's "friend" Jessica Olie? Her latest post is is using the Australian fires to promote her Gymshark sponsorship :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
There's a brilliant thread about her on GOMI, I keep hoping something will start here.

Does anyone here pay any attention to Zanna's "friend" Jessica Olie? Her latest post is is using the Australian fires to promote her Gymshark sponsorship :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
There's a brilliant thread about her on GOMI, I keep hoping something will start here.
The only thing I would say in her favour is that in her highlights she’s actually linking directly and not attaching it to selling something, which is something Zanna should learn. Never heard of her before your post so can’t make further comment, but I’ll check her out 👍

The only thing I would say in her favour is that in her highlights she’s actually linking directly and not attaching it to selling something, which is something Zanna should learn. Never heard of her before your post so can’t make further comment, but I’ll check her out 👍
Yes she has, but only after spending several weeks in Australia without mentioning anything until her followers started asking about her silence.
She's little more than an acrobatic page 3 girl who writes terrible poetry and cannot handle even a hint of criticism.
Sorry to be talking about someone else on zanny chop's thread everyone!

Yes she has, but only after spending several weeks in Australia without mentioning anything until her followers started asking about her silence.
She's little more than an acrobatic page 3 girl who writes terrible poetry and cannot handle even a hint of criticism.
Sorry to be talking about someone else on zanny chop's thread everyone!
You could start a thread on her, I’m sure there’s loads will chip in. I find with most of these children, they jump on any bandwagon and each each other. It’s pathetic, no research behind their posts, just this seems to be relevant, I’ll go with it.

As for Zanna. The bundle is over so now she’s trying to flog her swimsuits. Is there ever a day when she’s not selling something? She says having a sale is rare, I seem to remember they had one a couple of months ago. She is the biggest shyster going, next to Meghan Markle that is 😂😂

Her awful sales pitch it really grates on me, sitting in her dressing gown cause as we all know she don't have to go to work like the rest of us,!

Allways flicking her bloody hair, and making stupid hand movements under her chin urghhhh! Stupid grins, etc it's just yuk!

Please everyone buy our overpriced swim suits, even in sale they are out of reach for most people, but buy them anyway, I need your money to fund by lifestyle and flights around the world!

Two things:
1. Thought she said she was going to donate £1000 from her bundle sales?
2. Does talking about donations really need a bleeping mirror selfie you narcissistic twit! 🙄

80B306D6-57E6-4E91-AE07-646059995376.png

3FD9248A-32B8-42F7-AC00-092349E10E3A.jpeg

• Wow
Her engagement must be dropping, she always posts a flesh shot to up the numbers. She’s so trashy, she thinks it’s empowering. No love, all that gets you is sycophants and pervs 😂😂

Her engagement must be dropping, she always posts a flesh shot to up the numbers. She’s so trashy, she thinks it’s empowering. No love, all that gets you is sycophants and pervs 😂😂
As long as they add to her follow count, sycos & pervs are fine with Zanny chops🤣🤣

• Haha
Too funny! She was gifted books by Ant's family about travelling in the UK! They must be delighted she is his girlfriend 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.