Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been buying followers again. Treated herself to a Christmas Eve increase of almost 500. She’s tapped 🙄

Reactions: 1
Hope everyone's ordered her new workout it's ONLY £40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry you can get an amazing £6 off, so ONLY £34, Be quick, you have until the 32st to order the crappy workout.

Sooooooo much cheaper than the gym in London, don't you know 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When will people realise she is all about the money, even down playing her parents farm to her mum and the animals. She is another privileged individual making out she is a commoner when she is clearly far from it.
Watch me drive my truck
Watch me stick my tongue between my teeth
Watch me with my awful teeth
Watch me me show off about the countries I will be visiting
Watch me show off about the freebies I get
Watch me work hard as I wake up at 5.20 every morning
Watch me workout
Watch me spend my days eating at cafes
Watch me bleed you all dry with the tit I am shilling you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When will people realise she is all about the money, even down playing her parents farm to her mum and the animals. She is another privileged individual making out she is a commoner when she is clearly far from it.
Watch me drive my truck
Watch me stick my tongue between my teeth
Watch me with my awful teeth
Watch me me show off about the countries I will be visiting
Watch me show off about the freebies I get
Watch me work hard as I wake up at 5.20 every morning
Watch me workout
Watch me spend my days eating at cafes
Watch me bleed you all dry with the tit I am shilling you
Her teeth are terrible and so are her brother’s. Unfortunate gnashers in the fam

What irritates me is that she’s claiming to be Stronger Than Ever while lifting way less weight than she used to years ago.

She has milked this injury for all she can. Can’t believe she made a sob story IGTV to promote it. So self indulgent! When will SOMEONE her parents, Ant, her management tell her to stop being so self absorbed!!

Reactions: 2
Does she still mention her ‘emergency bowel surgery’ is every - single - vlog. Haven’t watched her for a lonnnnng time. I got sick to my fuckkng teeth of bowl and surgery coming out of her mouth. She just jumps on whatever trend is relevant. Rides that. Moves on. iNfLuEnCeR goals 🙄

Reactions: 5
Shes making sick ppl look stupid, like I overcame an emergency surgery and I am stronger than before.

Someone said they had a theory of how she developed the twist / blockage in her intestines.... anyone know what answer was given

Shes making sick ppl look stupid, like I overcame an emergency surgery and I am stronger than before.

Someone said they had a theory of how she developed the twist / blockage in her intestines.... anyone know what answer was given
Do you enter every room and announce you what emergency bowel surgery? Or is that just a Zanna thing...

Also! Sorry to hear that. Hope you’re ok now ❤

Do you enter every room and announce you what emergency bowel surgery? Or is that just a Zanna thing...

Also! Sorry to hear that. Hope you’re ok now ❤
No I meant shes saying she had surgery and overcame to become stronger, so its a big F U to sick ppl really

No I meant shes saying she had surgery and overcame to become stronger, so its a big F U to sick ppl really
But wasn't her illness and surgery worse than anyone else's?? I thought she was the only person to EVER have this type of surgery????? 😁 😁 😁

Reactions: 4
She loves to boast about getting a 1st in her Speech Therapy degree. Maybe she should give herself some of that therapy to help her speech impediment out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She loves to boast about getting a 1st in her Speech Therapy degree. Maybe she should give herself some of that therapy to help her speech impediment out
It doesnt even make sense to boast about something you dont use, anyone can get a first they work hard, but she boasts about taking a course she has done nothing with, essentially taking someone elses’ place who could have worked within the field

She’s boasted so many times about getting A* in her A Levels too. She’s beyond full of herself.
I have a good degree but I don’t go around telling people my classification every time I mention it. I just say I have a degree in psychology and leave it at that if anyone asks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.