Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story asking for travel recommendations for December- “a month they don’t usually travel in”. Yes zanna because all your other months are chocker full with holidays 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't really understand why she promotes her "personal" zanzapan account? If it's meant to be fun and for personal use, then why are you promoting it to your followers on your professional account? It just doesn't make sense to me. And it's just not content I care about either so it's annoying to get boring photos of her and her friends popping up.

Reactions: 2
Hey Ho, she’s still bleating on about her emergency surgery. I had an emergency
C-Section and was back in work 5 days later (self employed) with an actual other life to take care of. Can’t believe she took so bleeping long to recover. 🙄 And of course she refers to “an abundance of online hate.” Wait for it Zanna, 2020 is gonna make that look tame 😂

She’s watching a film tonight. I thought she said she NEVER watches any TV

For someone that thinks they are Gods gift for raising awareness about sustainability, she is pretty tit, shes a sales person who keeps selling u tit, now shes selling some vegan recipes that apparently retail for 1k but selling to you for £40!

Reactions: 4
For someone that thinks they are Gods gift for raising awareness about sustainability, she is pretty tit, shes a sales person who keeps selling u tit, now shes selling some vegan recipes that apparently retail for 1k but selling to you for £40!
1k?? Is she ok?

• Haha
This whole plant based/vegan industry is a major rip off and people are buying into it like it’s the bleeping coming of the Lord!!! I just don’t get it. All you need for recipes, tips, snazzy photos, advice, blah blah blah is GOOGLE ffs. Do you know how many real books you could buy for £1k or even £40 off eBay or the Book People, slightly used to cover the sustainability aspect she bangs on about constantly. An ebook is just a download with hardly any cost to the supplier involved apart from the time they spent collating tit they stole from other sources. Can she even hear herself. Bargain at £40. Del Boy would be proud of this peddler. She is the most disgusting opportunist I’ve ever seen. She’s not giving good advice in anyone’s interest but her own. Listen people, this girl doesn’t give a tit about you, she just wants your money. Wake up sheeple!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
166 deluded sheeple followers who think Zanna is the best thing since sliced bread, so many ordering her 'amazing deal'

WTF is wrong with people, these are grown, hopefully educated adults, all gushing over this crap deal.

I really do dispair for the next generation who can be so easily brainwashed with salespeople who they believe are their friends, and how the likes of Zanna & Steph can think so highly of themselves, whilst conning the very people who keep them afloat, it makes my blood boil 😡 😡

166 deluded sheeple followers who think Zanna is the best thing since sliced bread, so many ordering her 'amazing deal'

WTF is wrong with people, these are grown, hopefully educated adults, all gushing over this crap deal.

I really do dispair for the next generation who can be so easily brainwashed with salespeople who they believe are their friends, and how the likes of Zanna & Steph can think so highly of themselves, whilst conning the very people who keep them afloat, it makes my blood boil 😡 😡
My feelings exactly. These opportunists really bring out my dark side. I literally cannot wait for their Karmas to kick them up the arse. I wish them no harm, just a response equivalent to their rip off of their weak minded victims. I really don’t know how they sleep at night. Unfortunately, I really think they believe they are doing good and providing a valuable service to others. I know Zanna thinks of herself as some type of messiah or prophet. She can’t understand why she receives online hate. I wish I could take them outside of themselves for just a while so they could witness themselves. All Zanna does is push her unnecessary stuff and encourage consumerism. She is literally thick as tit. And Steph has special needs for sure. Get her back on the meds 🙄

• Heart
She bought Steph a canvas photo of them for Xmas yet does posts that she gives people experiences.... vain twit

Shes on insta stories explaining how shes been 'salesy'at the moment LOL, she definately reads here!

Reactions: 3
Also love how shocked she was to be invited to dinner with ants family

Reactions: 3
Shes on insta stories explaining how shes been 'salesy'at the moment LOL, she definately reads here!
I thought exactly that. She’s also told someone to buy just through her so she can get the commission on the affiliate link. It just proves to me, she’s not interested in spreading a message philanthropically, she just wants the cash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.