Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can say to her last Christmas sustainability post is “duck off Zanna”! Practice what you preach girl, don’t take so many flights before you have the gaul to advise anyone how to live!

Reactions: 6
More than 40 (including return flights home) And most of them have been long haul

New to this thread having unfollowed zanna a while ago for all these reasons (but been sucked back in)
Was VERY tempted to comment on her last post 'tip 5. Dont take 40 flights a year'
Also It doesn't sit well with me that she is releasing a work out guide on boxing Day, when these people spend the year preaching about loving yourself for who you are, but then release their money maker right when people could be at their most vulnerable. Horrid.

Reactions: 9
Never even considered that. Great point. At the end of the day, it's all about the money. That's all it's ever been about.
I first started questioning her credibility when she released her whale water bottles and every vlog she did, the bottle would be in every single shot, sometimes subtly sometimes in your face. There are even a couple of vlogs where she would even complain of a tickly throat whilst talking to camera and drink from it - rather than clearing her throat and editing it out later...it was just shameless!!!

Reactions: 4
Was VERY tempted to comment on her last post 'tip 5. Dont take 40 flights a year'
please do!

As if she paid a photographer to take photos of her around London yesterday purely for the sake of that (very late!) Christmas post about sustainable options that we all know she won’t be following herself...

I agree Boxing Day feels like a very strange time to release this guide. Give people some time to enjoy their Christmas break before you try and guilt them into buying yet another ebook from you.

Talk about capitalising on people's insecurities....
"Ooh I over indulged at Christmas...best head to the gym to punish myself for having a good time"
Sickening.
Although I'm quite sure if anyone pulled her up on the timing of this ebook she'd say shes "helping people achieve their 2020 fitness goals" can see the spin a mile off. 🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 3
Never even considered that. Great point. At the end of the day, it's all about the money. That's all it's ever been about.
I first started questioning her credibility when she released her whale water bottles and every vlog she did, the bottle would be in every single shot, sometimes subtly sometimes in your face. There are even a couple of vlogs where she would even complain of a tickly throat whilst talking to camera and drink from it - rather than clearing her throat and editing it out later...it was just shameless!!!
I own two of the whale water bottles, and whilst I absolutely love them (Chillys quality is great, and I often get comments on the design itself) I wish they didn't have Zanna's name emblazoned across them!

• Heart
I own two of the whale water bottles, and whilst I absolutely love them (Chillys quality is great, and I often get comments on the design itself) I wish they didn't have Zanna's name emblazoned across them!
I do think the design is nice and if they are good quality I’d want one but definitely not with Zannychops’ name on it!

Reactions: 2
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT = we are planning on house hunting next year. That’s not an announcement!! You already live together!!!!!

• Haha
A workout guide released in Boxing Day? She’s a capitalist influencer cliché. Preying on both post-Xmas self-loathing and Boxing Day shopping culture. Get in the bin!

Reactions: 7
Promoting consumerism! Very eco-friendly....!!!
Also - shes "weird"/"dont judge me!!" because she doesnt watch TV...yet loses her mind when she receives a signed book from the bbc based on their latest planet earth TV series.
Can barely keep up with the lies she tells from one day to the next.

Reactions: 5
Promoting consumerism! Very eco-friendly....!!!
Also - shes "weird"/"dont judge me!!" because she doesnt watch TV...yet loses her mind when she receives a signed book from the bbc based on their latest planet earth TV series.
Can barely keep up with the lies she tells from one day to the next.
Good point. An Attenborough fan who doesn’t watch tv... explain that one to us Zanna. Let me guess: streaming doesn’t count? You’ve only read his books? You watched all his programmes before you threw away your tv?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Off up north in first class. She’s sooooo like all of us don’t you know 🙄
And soooo sustainable. She’s so brazen with sharing how unsustainable she is now. It’s like she just couldn’t care less because the ditzy minions who blindly follow her don’t pick up on it.

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT = we are planning on house hunting next year. That’s not an announcement!! You already live together!!!!!
#desperateforviews

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Anyone notice how Lauren Goodger the one who got on cam saying she doesnt drink any tea she promotes and said she would promote a drink with cyanide, is represented by zanny chops talent management, unleashed talent lol

Anyone notice how Lauren Goodger the one who got on cam saying she doesnt drink any tea she promotes and said she would promote a drink with cyanide, is represented by zanny chops talent management, unleashed talent lol
Oh my bad, they r not the same!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.