Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a lurker, but I got here through googling "Is Zanna a hypocrit.

Anyway, feeling the need to post my thoughts on Zanna.......

She just makes me laugh more than anything. Ultimately becuase she's an attention seeking narcissistic hypocrite.

FYI, bit of background on me - I've used the same gym she did for a while and would witness some of her workouts.

What interested me most though was how she initially transitioned from becoming a PT to the Chelsea lot, to this self styled advocate for plant based eating and sustainability and yet, travels the world at every opportunity, and still tells us all how much damage we're all doing and in turn posts random workouts that don't really achieve much. And yet, somehow she is still getting paid.

I believe ultimately, she is just blessed with a gab. An inane ability to just talk and talk and talk and talk, endlessly!. That's it.

She's not an advocate for strength, health and fitness, nor is she a vegan in the true sense of the word. So what is she exactly then? All she is I think, is a wannabee looking to get paid for travel guides and playing some irrelevant sustainability card to make herself more bankable to equally toxic brands that also are only interested in one thing; making as miuch cash as she can...

All these influencers just crack me up. Chessie King is probably the daftest of them all but lets no go there, here..

Zannas workouts..... when she does post them, are random and basic. She never talks about mobility, stretching and functionality, something a good PT would do. Nor has she never has been able to lift any weights really, I've witnessed her doing seated barbell hip thrusts with what was about 40-50kg in weight including the bar which is lame given the amount of time she had to train; I've seen girls the same weight as her lift, easily, twice that weight. The same goes for all her high rep leg workouts. She doesn't have a butt, nor any muscle on her legs and yet posts videos about "toning" yet there's really no such thing. If you're going to workout, either do so to build a bit of muscle or strength. Definition or toning all comes with it depending on rep ranges, and zanna doesn't seem to have a clue about what these are.

I'd argue she would look the same, if she didn't work out.

One thing that made me laugh a while back, was she posted a vlog on her Canada Goose jacket that she was given but loved wearing. She was getting pulled up on it, because of the companies ethics and the use of fox fur, and her response was to remove the label so it couldn't be identified and yet still wear it. I mean, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Ultimately, for someone in her position (Global brand advocate for Adidas along with with working for many other large companies) and she is preaching about sustainability, and how we should use less plastics, become vegans, lower your carbon footprint and yet, she she has travelled to more countries this year than most people will in their lifetimes, and is set to do so well into 2020 and beyond. It's hypocrisy in every sense.

Lewis Hamilton was slated the other week by other F1 drivers for coming out and saying how much we should all be doing to save the planet, and yet he travels the planet weekly, not to mention partakes in a career that is known for it's significantly large carbon footprint. So he was rightly pulled up by others on not being the greatest advocate for sustainability, and Zanna I'm afraid as much as she likes to think she is, simply isn't.

I would like for her to be interviewed live on this at some stage, and someone pulls her up as well as others have done here on her global carbon footprint to date. I suspect, for once in her life, she might actually be speechless.

Ultimately, if she cared about the planet, wanted to be a proper vegan, she would not be travelling, she wouldn't be working with unsustainable brands, nor would she be supporting brands such as Addidas or Apple who are known for their employment of workers in slave labour conditions, and where goods are manufactured in the developing world.. It's as simple as that.

For now I continue to watch and enjoy some of the comments posted her on her, knowing that I wasn't the only one thinking how daft she is.
Agree 100% with everything you said. The levels of hypocrisy amaze me, and her lack of acceptance or recognition of the same proves there’s actually not much happening between those big ears!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well yesterday she was crying, feeling ill, had some tropical disease that strangely didn't need treatment 🤔hadn't been feeling good whilst in Sri Lanka, and then today she's jumping about laughing, doing a photo shoot, and off to the pub would you believe.

Wow what a difference 24hr makes she a walking bloody miracle,..... or maybe just a very good actress/liar/narsassist/fraud etc etc

I know which I believe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well yesterday she was crying, feeling ill, had some tropical disease that strangely didn't need treatment 🤔hadn't been feeling good whilst in Sri Lanka, and then today she's jumping about laughing, doing a photo shoot, and off to the pub would you believe.

Wow what a difference 24hr makes she a walking bloody miracle,..... or maybe just a very good actress/liar/narsassist/fraud etc etc

I know which I believe 🙄
All four!

"Just two girls trying to save the planet"

Is this some sort of a joke, who the f**k does she think she is. 😡 How can anyone with an ounce of respect say such a thing, when she takes flights more often than most people take a 💩.

She needs to be stopped and brought down a peg or 50!!!!! Urghhhhh! How is she allowed to carry on with this fake persona.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Is this some sort of a joke, who the f**k does she think she is. 😡 How can anyone with an ounce of respect say such a thing, when she takes flights more often than most people take a 💩.

She needs to be stopped and brought down a peg or 50!!!!! Urghhhhh! How is she allowed to carry on with this fake persona.
Maybe it is code for make as much money as possible while going on as many flights as possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I really don’t know the answer to that one, but I do hope/believe that her time reaping the benefits from her lies/deception is coming to an end, all the companies supporting her need to know that she is not a benefit, if they even care. It’s the young girls she’s influencing that bothers me most. If this is the kind of role model they are looking up to, it really makes me worry about the future standards of moral influence we can expect. Educators should be warning about this kind of deceptive practice that makes it seem her life is possible. Her life is based on lies.

• Heart
I really don’t know the answer to that one, but I do hope/believe that her time reaping the benefits from her lies/deception is coming to an end, all the companies supporting her need to know that she is not a benefit, if they even care. It’s the young girls she’s influencing that bothers me most. If this is the kind of role model they are looking up to, it really makes me worry about the future standards of moral influence we can expect. Educators should be warning about this kind of deceptive practice that makes it seem her life is possible. Her life is based on lies.
Exactly this 👏

It's one of life's rules that we teach our children from being young is Don't Lie yet these so called 'influencers' are living a lie and conning people into thinking they are someone they are not and making a very good living off of the back of it. I just think this whole Instagramer culture stinks.

What's happened to people earning an honest living, companies having morals, and just people being normal instead of making up a false life in front of millions to trick, fool and make unearned money.

Exactly this 👏

It's one of life's rules that we teach our children from being young is Don't Lie yet these so called 'influencers' are living a lie and conning people into thinking they are someone they are not and making a very good living off of the back of it. I just think this whole Instagramer culture stinks.

What's happened to people earning an honest living, companies having morals, and just people being normal instead of making up a false life in front of millions to trick, fool and make unearned money.
Yes, Instagram started innocently just showing normal peoples everyday lives. I have to say it hasn’t elevated, it’s descended into a portal for people to brag, boast, lie, deceive and present unrealistic expectations for 99.9% of people. I’m older, I see through the tit, but young people just getting a sense of self are going to feel unbelievable pressure to achieve what people like Zanna and Steph are presenting. They are so incredibly irresponsible and so self absorbed it’s unbelievable. They can pick up all the trash on the beaches they like, but the overall message they send out is damaging. They think their message is a good one, it’s NOT! They are so narcissistic they will never understand. I know I’m probs tagged a hater. I hold my hands up and say YES, I hate what these idiots represent.

Is anyone else in awe of how quickly Zanny chops has recovered from her tropical disease, or is it just me? , prehaps it wasn't so tropical after all, and was just a headache.

What a women what a bare faced LIAR you are.

I so want to write on her wall but last time I did she blocked me within minutes.

Must be almost time for her holibobs to South America, hopefully she wont come back!

• Sick
Is anyone else in awe of how quickly Zanny chops has recovered from her tropical disease, or is it just me? , prehaps it wasn't so tropical after all, and was just a headache.

What a women what a bare faced LIAR you are.

I so want to write on her wall but last time I did she blocked me within minutes.

Must be almost time for her holibobs to South America, hopefully she wont come back!
maybe she can add ‘medical miracle’ to her bio as she must be the first person to be diagnosed with, and recover from, a tropical disease in 48 hours!!! 🤥😷🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems she got called out on Twitter, she replied then blocked the person, also another account that was made today came for the tweeter too. No doubt its zanna chops, this girl needs to be called out for her bullshit

• Haha
So why tag the fast fashion brand, other than to promote them, hmmm? Anything in it for you Zanna?

And if it’s from before you became an eco blogger why not say how old it is (or how many wears) if that is your main concern?

Her pat replies don’t add up anymore and she knows it.

Attachments

Seems she got called out on Twitter, she replied then blocked the person, also another account that was made today came for the tweeter too. No doubt its zanna chops, this girl needs to be called out for her bullshit
Thats the problem she blocks within minutes of anyone calling her out on the BS she spouts.

Yet she is so righteous, but can't and won't enter into conversation with anyone unless they are licking her arse.

We need more people to find TL and read the truth on her & all the other con artists.

Thats the problem she blocks within minutes of anyone calling her out on the BS she spouts.

Yet she is so righteous, but can't and won't enter into conversation with anyone unless they are licking her arse.

We need more people to find TL and read the truth on her & all the other con artists.
Im sick of her and hope someone writes a dossier exposing her. I need her old uni flatmates who she spoke bad about in her earlier videos to come forward and expose her

she only started lifting as she used to date some gym wanker PT guy during uni, she doesnt think for herself and follows everyone

• Haha
Here we go almost ready for yet another long haul flight and much needed holiday,
SAVE THE PLANET ZANNA.

Oops 4got the pic, of Save the Planet Zanna, prepping for more travel, more holidays.
Don't forget your coconut bowl, cutlery, drink bottle, £100+ swimsuits, and straws.

Have a great flight Bussiness or first no doubt,

You HYPOCRITE

Attachments

Here we go almost ready for yet another long haul flight and much needed holiday,
SAVE THE PLANET ZANNA.

Oops 4got the pic, of Save the Planet Zanna, prepping for more travel, more holidays.
Don't forget your coconut bowl, cutlery, drink bottle, £100+ swimsuits, and straws.

Have a great flight Bussiness or first no doubt,

You HYPOCRITE
If anyone has ideas of how to bump this feed up in the search engine instead of 2nd page on Google I need to know 😂 I literally cannot think of one kind thing to say about this person. So unbelievably self absorbed it’s downright UGLY!!! If she could only figure out how incredibly unlikeable she is, but I doubt that’s gonna happen any time soon. Get your long haul, fast fashion, no longer vegan, hypocritical, over opinionated, pontificating arse off my internet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.