Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've come to the conclusion that Zanny must be a dry parody account and is just trolling us all. She can't have seriously linked that page in her stories about fastfashion.

She thinks shes smart tagging vestiare or whatever they are called when she “tags” her bag, shes always got a designer bag like Givenchy, Prada etc, not very vegan bags and now shes got a new designer shes tagging vestiare not the actual brand because she knows how tit of a person she is for lying

Reactions: 1
She thinks shes smart tagging vestiare or whatever they are called when she “tags” her bag, shes always got a designer bag like Givenchy, Prada etc, not very vegan bags and now shes got a new designer shes tagging vestiare not the actual brand because she knows how tit of a person she is for lying
Vestaire is second hand high end shite, lots of which are knock offs. It’s for wannabes who can’t afford new but of course Zanzipan would claim it’s sustainable because it’s pre-loved lol. It feeds her over inflated ego just fine. She can go to her private club with head held high. She’s so needy for attention I think deep down she must feel lower class, why else would you push your status at every opportunity. She’s that girl in the gang that everyone would take the piss out of behind their back. She’s goofy as duck but thinks she’s an it girl 😂😂

And she tagged her top, coat, bag, even her lipstick. Everything except the fast fashion trousers. Reading here much?!

Hi Zanna 👋

ETA: for anyone who really wants to learn about fast fashion and how the system works (not Zanna’s self serving bullshit) - check out Aja on IG. Here’s a good post: and also

Attachments

Do you remember which video this was? Don't remember it / don't think I've seen it. What did she say about them?
Q and video when she use to live in that house before Ant, says she had no uni friends and flatmates were horrible didnt get on, but Im sure theres more to it , poor Rosanna getting hate everywhere she goes. A bit weird all the flatmates got on together except with her

No wonder she doesnt want kids, what narcissistic person does? Shes such an awful person

Q and video when she use to live in that house before Ant, says she had no uni friends and flatmates were horrible didnt get on, but Im sure theres more to it , poor Rosanna getting hate everywhere she goes. A bit weird all the flatmates got on together except with her

No wonder she doesnt want kids, what narcissistic person does? Shes such an awful person
So wish they knew about TL bet there's alot of dirt to dish on this fraud.

I bet they have the best time watching and laughing at her content. There is so much to cringe over.

Didn't manage to find it but have just watched a couple of her old Q&A videos - my goodness I swear her speech impediment was worse back then and her makeup was just terrible. I'm convinced she must have bought most of her followers as I don't see how anyone would have followed her back then - she's so dull!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I bet they have the best time watching and laughing at her content. There is so much to cringe over.

Didn't manage to find it but have just watched a couple of her old Q&A videos - my goodness I swear her speech impediment was worse back then and her makeup was just terrible. I'm convinced she must have bought most of her followers as I don't see how anyone would have followed her back then - she's so dull!
I’m convinced she buys followers as it seems there is a massive dump of numbers occasionally which is what happens when you buy. I find it very hard to believe that with 287k followers you only get 3,467 likes as on her last post. That’s only 1.2% engagement. Bots don’t engage so I’m guessing a good 25% of those followers must be bots. I’m wondering if the companies who sponsor her realise what a bad investment she is? Even on a good post she’s only getting 3%. That’s terrible. My crappy Instagram account with all genuine followers I don’t know personally gets a much higher engagement than that. She’s full of tit!

it was arouns 2014/2015 a Q and A, in the video Rosanna also mentions how she was a dick to her parents, and strange she likes Ant as she said she was into tall men thats her type, I get shes with Ant cos he has money being an investment banker

Reactions: 3
it was arouns 2014/2015 a Q and A, in the video Rosanna also mentions how she was a dick to her parents, and strange she likes Ant as she said she was into tall men thats her type, I get shes with Ant cos he has money being an investment banker
Oh gawd, she gets uglier by the day 🙄

She is still a director of the company, not sure what's going on with the control issue though.

If you look at another document on companies house, she has 50 shares and Natalie has 150, guessing Natalie does it almost full time while ZVD swans around the world preaching about saving it

If you look at another document on companies house, she has 50 shares and Natalie has 150, guessing Natalie does it almost full time while ZVD swans around the world preaching about saving it
At least that's kind of fair to Natalie, glad she's getting the funds. I can't believe how much they all make in a year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.